AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skip Beat!

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Skip Beat!

Any comments about Skip Beat?
    Either anime or manga,..

Junior Member MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub has much to be proud of MangaLub's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2011 10:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Skip Beat!

Eh... I'm shocked 0_0 This is so coooool manga, but there is not any comments 0_0

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to be so obsessed with Skip Beat. ^^ I still like it, just not as fanatical anymore ^^;;
    I've only read the manga and waiting for updates.

I can't really compare which is better; the anime or the manga because I haven't seen the anime. At first, I kinda blew it off, not wanting to read it because it was about a girl who joins the film industry in hopes of getting revenge on her first love who is also an actor. I'm not so interested in drama/theatre but I kinda like the the plot. It's typical for a shoujo manga though: her first love ends up loving her in the end (while she hates him) and the other guy she works with falls in love with her but he won't admit his feelings godammit XD

But one of the best things I love about Skip Beat is that nothing is how you expect it to be. Except for the love factor, but every plot that I've read has been so unexpected and unpredictable for me. You can start to see it shape into something but then the outcome is completely different from what you expected it to be. That's what I love about it so overall I enjoy this manga/anime. :3
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

♥零 law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~ has a reputation beyond repute law~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Double Bento
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2011 07:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've never read the manga but I watched the anime, I know it's not the same thing, but I get the idea of the story.. I liked it, it was funny with a somehow, unpredictable plot. I got disappointed at the end because as many other anime the end tells you nothing of what happens later on..
    First I didn't want to watch it because I didn't like the animation/drawings.. not cute enough ^^ but a good anime indeed.

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2012 01:42 PM
    Threads

I read the first volume of the manga and watched the anime episodes I could find (up to 25). I love it. Skip Beat is one of those stories that gets you hooked and wanting to know what's going to happen next.
    Last edited by oigrrrl805; 03-25-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 03:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I have seen the anime I think!
    It was fantastic. One of my all time faves I guess :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information