AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tae's Signatures

Junior Member Taekeru is on a distinguished road Taekeru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2010 11:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tae's Signatures

I Just registered to this website today so I guess it's weird to be posting this but I'm a photoshop addict (even if I am a complete noob) and I like making signatures
    Here are some that I've made (I may or may not have used them on another website before. Just one). The Fruits Basket one I just made yesterday. What do you guys think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Len Kagamine (set 3).png
Views:	23
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	35232

Name:	Fruits Basket (signature 8).png
Views:	20
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	35233
    (I have no clue If I've got these posted on here correctly; It was confusing...)
    o.o;

Both of these are made so that they blend into the background of wherever you have them perfectly; I love transparent backgrounds
    Last edited by Taekeru; 12-01-2010 at 04:27 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Tae's Signatures

The Len one appears rather nice from what I can tell. Though I only see it on a white bg when I view the larger image.

However the Fruits basket one is rather sloppy. I notice some specks around the onigri. The over all edges are a bit rugged and unpleasant to look at. The image with kyo is cut off due to not taking in your measurements. If you are going to work with transparent backgrounds avoid randomly cutting off an image or add a defining border. Same goes with the bottom of the sig. The pictures corner is slightly cut off. Another thing is the type of layer style use used on the font makes the text hard to read which adds even more to the over-all sloppyness. Try to make sure you can read your text easily and avoid rigged edges and make sure you don't cut part of your image off by trying to fit it into a certain dimension.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member Taekeru is on a distinguished road Taekeru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2010 11:32 PM
    Threads

Thank you for your feedback. I will try to work on that >.>;
    I'm pretty new with photoshop so I'm still learning things about it.

I made this one just now; I love it but that's probably because I made it. What do you guys think about it?

Name:	Hyde (set 9).png
Views:	19
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	35241

EDIT: Dangit... I had another feather in there and something done to the text... But it didn't get saved -_____-
    Last edited by Taekeru; 12-01-2010 at 08:21 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Rule number 1: Photoshop does not just decide not to save something. You probably had the layer hidden.
    Suggestion 2: Once again you are going with same color on color. This makes your text really hard to read. Green on green. white/grey on white/grey.

Otherwise it's.. Alright.. I don't want to give you too much constructive criticism in one day. Just keep working with PS and the more you work with it the better you'll get.. No lies..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information