AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yue's Simple Signature.. ^^

Senior Member Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2012 12:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Yue's Simple Signature.. ^^

Well, Here I go~
    Let me say this first before I post it.
    I'm not a really good signature maker.
    I'm a beginner.
    I'm not really good at making backgrounds but I tried.
    Here I'm just sharing a few of my signatures.
    I need advice if possible so that I cud improve more. ^^
    well then,
    Critique's are welcome.
    - I'm gonna put in an arrange image from first to now -

If I remember correctly..
    There's someone named Ambu here ryt?
    xD
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-02-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: This forum is for signatures and avatars only. The banner was moved to Dazzle Us.

There's no TRUTH in bad LIES

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Yue's Simple Signature.. ^^

I love these signatures! They're so cute especially the second and the sixth one. ^w^
    And you say you're a beginner... pssft XD

Well, one thing you can improve on is the text, I noticed that you were getting better with your newer ones. People tend to stay in their comfort zone with text. Try to get out of that comfort zone and try new fonts, sizes, styles, colors... It's the only thing that doesn't do it for me. Also, the glowing can get a bit too much but it's perfect on the sixth one, that one "shines". Other than that I really, really like them and might make a request in the future so be warned!!! >: D
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Well the first one you cut off Sakura's hair antenna. It's never good to have part of a characters body missing. Should've made the transparent canvas a big larger as to accompany the rest of her hair height.

The 4th one bugs me because the "It's Sweet Isn't it" The ends of the letters are chopped off thus making it look icky. I'm not sure if it was the font or your own fault but it doesn't do you any favors.

Also I see you have found your comfort zone with having a outer glow around your sigs. It's alright [sort of blinding while looking at it all at once] but your last sig.. The guardian one doesn't have a glow and it gives off a nice sharp feeling to it which is good for that case.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Well the first one you cut off Sakura's hair antenna. It's never good to have part of a characters body missing. Should've made the transparent canvas a big larger as to accompany the rest of her hair height.

The 4th one bugs me because the "It's Sweet Isn't it" The ends of the letters are chopped off thus making it look icky.
    Good eye. It's not particularly that great when things are chopped and missing >.< In the Insanity Flows Within one, the outline is also chopped away. I didn't notice this at first but once you realise, it's there like a sore thumb. Same with the tob of the Pandora Hearts one, the outline glow has been cut a bit.
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka has a reputation beyond repute Luluka's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uta-penguin View Post
    I love these signatures! They're so cute especially the second and the sixth one. ^w^
    And you say you're a beginner... pssft XD

Well, one thing you can improve on is the text, I noticed that you were getting better with your newer ones. People tend to stay in their comfort zone with text. Try to get out of that comfort zone and try new fonts, sizes, styles, colors... It's the only thing that doesn't do it for me. Also, the glowing can get a bit too much but it's perfect on the sixth one, that one "shines". Other than that I really, really like them and might make a request in the future so be warned!!! >: D
    Thank you ^^
    I tend to use a glowing signature but when I look back at the last one..
    I felt better without it..only a bit

The 4th one bugs me because the "It's Sweet Isn't it" The ends of the letters are chopped off thus making it look icky. I'm not sure if it was the font or your own fault but it doesn't do you any favors.

Also I see you have found your comfort zone with having a outer glow around your sigs. It's alright [sort of blinding while looking at it all at once] but your last sig.. The guardian one doesn't have a glow and it gives off a nice sharp feeling to it which is good for that case.
    ah, I see..I didn't realize it been cut off,.
    hmm,,maybe its the font..I'll try using other font next time
    owh, the last one? I'd figure not to make anything glows cuz like you said ryt? " Sort of blinding while looking at it all at once"..
    But,thanks for pointing the mistakes out ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Uta-penguin View Post
    Good eye. It's not particularly that great when things are chopped and missing >.< In the Insanity Flows Within one, the outline is also chopped away. I didn't notice this at first but once you realise, it's there like a sore thumb. Same with the tob of the Pandora Hearts one, the outline glow has been cut a bit.
    I see...I see..
    I'll look back the mistakes and try to improve it ^^
    Thanks for the comments..

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by _YueL_ View Post
    ah, I see..I didn't realize it been cut off,.
    hmm,,maybe its the font..I'll try using other font next time
    owh, the last one? I'd figure not to make anything glows cuz like you said ryt? " Sort of blinding while looking at it all at once"..
    But,thanks for pointing the mistakes out ^^
    Thats not what I said. It just means to try new things and get out of your comfort zone. You're never going to get better if you use the same strategy the same time. You can still use the glowyness but always expand on how you do your signatures from time to time and it'll do you better.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thats not what I said. It just means to try new things and get out of your comfort zone. You're never going to get better if you use the same strategy the same time. You can still use the glowyness but always expand on how you do your signatures from time to time and it'll do you better.
    ah..yes..
    I know what u mean by that..
    sorry, I'm not really good at explaining things.. ^^;

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They are really cute.
    I like the color effects that you use
    keep it up and i want to see more :]

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    They are really cute.
    I like the color effects that you use
    keep it up and i want to see more :]
    Thanks ^^
    there's only minimal effect in there but I'm glad you like it...

Here's 1 i made..
    I tried lessen the glowing so..
    I dunno if its good.. ;__;

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's pretty good ^^
    Keep it up

My 100th post! lol.. xD

Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been some time since I last saw this thread and this forum .___.
    I haven't touch my computer at all since then xD
    Well, I did made a few sigs when I started opening my computer but I'm a bit confuse which one is best

-Sample A [ This one I made 2 days ago to brush up my skills and it still looks weird ]

-Sample A.1 [ The same one as Sample A only that I didn't use the duplicate ]

-My new sig [ I dunno ]

Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been some time. Well, a LONG time since I touch this thread. Well, I've been busy ;w;
    But anyway, got a little teaching by my dear brother and I made 2 sigs for now. ( Out of idea XD )

Well, I tried fonts. Varieties of it actually. And end up like this o_o
    I'm still no good with fonts :'D

This is simple. But I pretty much like it because of my attempts on the fonts XD

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Are you the same person?? You've made a sudden dramatic jump from your first post to now. Congrats on no more blinding outerglows! You have more going on in your sig, your font and text placement is pretty awesome. I absolutely love it in the Endangered one. Your stocks look like they are part of the BG.

I'm really digging how much you have improved. Should totally stick around and join in on our SOTW and stuff when it comes back online.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

14. Thanks Luluka thanked for this post
    Likes Luluka liked this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you the same person?? You've made a sudden dramatic jump from your first post to now. Congrats on no more blinding outerglows! You have more going on in your sig, your font and text placement is pretty awesome. I absolutely love it in the Endangered one. Your stocks look like they are part of the BG.

I'm really digging how much you have improved. Should totally stick around and join in on our SOTW and stuff when it comes back online.
    Yes I am. XD and Thank you! Actually, I've been learning all of this stuffs through Tutorials and also from my brother who's also here. SOTW? I'm not really sure if I'm good enough to participate but sure. I'd love to give it a go ;3 I've been watching you guys battling in BSOTW and it was really fun looking at it thou I haven't tried joining it.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

nice, your good xD

I wish I was that good..
    -slowly getting better-

keep up the good work e3e~

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

17. Thanks Luluka thanked for this post
    Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

Your latest signatures are coming along a lot better than the previous. Right now lighting can improve. Utilize a burn/dodge tool and accentuate the shadows and lighting in some areas. It'll make it a more strong point in your signature areas.

19. Thanks Luluka thanked for this post
    Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A well done I must say! You did great on understanding the basics and improved so much over the month.
    Keep it up and I'm sure you'll turned your piece into an outstanding piece of work!

21. Thanks Luluka thanked for this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hakoshi , @illu , @Xanfiore : Thank you! ^w^
    I'll try my best to improve more of it. Thanks for the tips and all ;D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information