AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inuyasha & Kagome

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Inuyasha & Kagome

Probably Inu and Kagome being the most obvious, although I do like the relationship Sango and Miroku have~ probably because it's more of a 'will-they-won't-they?' than Inu and Kagome, which has its issues as a relationship through the series but is more obvious as an outcome that they will get together. I liked watching Sango and Miroku getting closer (as much as with Inu/Kago) but with the uncertainty making it a bit more interesting

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find Kagome's character to be quite annoying, to be honest. As a result, I am very biased in my opinion on this matter, but I'd so much rather InuYasha be with Kikyou. Their love was sabotaged by Naraku, which was not fair to them and then Kagome ends up shattering the Shikon Jewel like the noob that she is. More importantly, as long as I get Sesshomaru, I don't care who InuYasha is with! Tehee

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

Junior Member teenj12 is on a distinguished road teenj12's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2014 03:27 AM
    Threads

I love them together! But the characters on this show took so long to finally hook up!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by teenj12 View Post
    I love them together! But the characters on this show took so long to finally hook up!
    Small wonder why-with everything that happened. Wasn't exactly the best time to get totally romantically involved till it was all over with, and they were "free" so to speak.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member teenj12 is on a distinguished road teenj12's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2014 03:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Small wonder why-with everything that happened. Wasn't exactly the best time to get totally romantically involved till it was all over with, and they were "free" so to speak.
    I know that, but wow, it took 2 whole and 4 movies! It pained the shippers

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

56 manga volumes and 558 chapters to be more precise. Since the movies and a good chunk of the anime were all fillers and don't really count. :x
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Spygirl426 is on a distinguished road Spygirl426's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 11:32 AM
    Threads

I feel the same way! Kikyo turned evil and I don't like her! Kagome and InuYasha match perfectly....She longs to see him, and he can't be himself unless he has her around. I LOVE THEM TOGETHER

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Dislikes かごめ disliked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YuriEcchiGirl View Post
    I most definately like the Inuyasha & Kagome pairing myself personally a lot also ^^
    I'm a 1000% straight guy and I've not problems to say that I pretty much live Inuyasha & Kagome pairing I've wateched all Inuyasha episodes in about 3 weeks, it's really GREAT, I don't believe it's much behind Naruto, Bleach or KHR, though the fact that it is a bit older reflects in less good grafics per exemple, but the anime hitself is pretty good, I just think it's a bit few complex (compared to One Piece, per instance), pratically only Inuyasha fights and I felt the last fight against Naraku was not that good, I expected it would be much more difficult (and also, that Kouga would've shown up for the last time to mess up with Inukuro ah ah), Naraku didn't give such a fight, tough Sesshomaru was there as well with is fabulous Bakusaiga!
    I also believe the story could have been a bit longer, but we don't ever get exactly what he want :P I'd rate Inuyasha 18 or 19 out of 20

11. Likes かごめ liked this post
    Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kappei Yamaguchi View Post
    I prefered Inuyasha and Kikyo, because she was there first, and Kagome was the annoying one! I mean Kagome already had a guy who truly loved her, Koga, but just like the typical girl, no offense ladies, she completely ignored him even though he risked his life for her time and time again! Honestly, I couldn't stand her.
    kagome+Inuyasha= awesome

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xMaTTx View Post
    kagome+Inuyasha= awesome
    Indeed they are! I remebering being all anxious when it happen something that brought them closer, so as that episode in which se returns to her era but then gets back after talking to ther mother and confessing to herself that she loves Inuyasha, and he goes fetcher to the well and they give hands.
    Kagome is such a fantastic character, changing that Inuyasha from the start and that Myouga knew so well was really a great work of her, much better than Kikyou's!

Junior Member holliecheeky2 is on a distinguished road holliecheeky2's Avatar
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2013 01:40 PM
    Threads

in the end they get married in final act

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by holliecheeky2 View Post
    in the end they get married in final act
    Got married in the end of the manga first. Since the manga ended in 2008 and TFA was completed in mid 2010.

...Clear...

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 09:05 PM
    Threads

Too bad for Kagome demon baby's are born with fangs... ouch!
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah so bad

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Is Inuyasha a half-Dog Demon?

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDayMan View Post
    Is Inuyasha a half-Dog Demon?
    Sort of. That's what they decided to translate "youkai" into, but really he's a half dog spirit. Because that's what hanyou Inu youkai really means.

...Clear...

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    Sort of. That's what they decided to translate "youkai" into, but really he's a half dog spirit. Because that's what hanyou Inu youkai really means.
    I was wondering ... because I was in a Chatroom one time, and someone logged in as Inuyasha. Well, I gave him a Milkbone Dog Biscuit, and he said he was not a Dog. ^____^;;;

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member AnimeLover7 is on a distinguished road AnimeLover7's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 11:14 AM
    Threads

Kagome and Inuyasha is my favorite pair from all! They are so cute and nice when they are together and REALLY get along

Junior Member kagome122885 is on a distinguished road kagome122885's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2014 06:46 PM
    Threads

I support Inuyasha and Kagome all the way! They were meant for each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information