AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha & Kagome

Junior Member MandiBubble is on a distinguished road MandiBubble's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2010 08:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Inuyasha & Kagome

This have to be my favorite parring, when it comes to couples. I dont mind kikyo so much, but she can be so mean and its annoying. as if she is better than Kagome, even though she and kagome are the same person ( same soul ). Sango and Mirko are amazing tooo!! So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Be Mine Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2014 03:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Inuyasha & Kagome

Actually-Kikyou and Kagome probably aren't the same soul. When Kikyou passed over to the other side for good, *NONE* of the souls she was carrying returned to Kagome. Not one. I think Kagome also had a multitude of souls-and it just so happened she harbored one with a strong likeness to Kikyou's-but it wasn't really hers.

Anyway-err-Yeah, ^^ Kagome and Inuyasha are a better suited couple for each other. Kikyou was too quiet, prim and proper for Inuyasha's personality. At least with Kagome he can cut loose and be himself.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

I most definately like the Inuyasha & Kagome pairing myself personally a lot also ^^

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

I prefered Inuyasha and Kikyo, because she was there first, and Kagome was the annoying one! I mean Kagome already had a guy who truly loved her, Koga, but just like the typical girl, no offense ladies, she completely ignored him even though he risked his life for her time and time again! Honestly, I couldn't stand her.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome View Post
    I prefered Inuyasha and Kikyo, because she was there first, and Kagome was the annoying one! I mean Kagome already had a guy who truly loved her, Koga, but just like the typical girl, no offense ladies, she completely ignored him even though he risked his life for her time and time again! Honestly, I couldn't stand her.
    Kouga didn't "already" love her...He only wanted her cause it annoyed the crap out of Inuyasha. She was in love with Inuyasha long before Kouga ever came into the picture...So of course she ignored his affections. ANYbody would. You can't force someone to love someone else just because they're showing affections anyway. Think about that before you go off saying she's annoying for that...

Besides, she was meaning to not interfere in Kikyou and Inu's messed up relationship-as far as it went-but there's no way that a clay flower pot and a living person could ever really stay together anyway...

...Clear...

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Kouga didn't "already" love her...He only wanted her cause it annoyed the crap out of Inuyasha. She was in love with Inuyasha long before Kouga ever came into the picture...So of course she ignored his affections. ANYbody would. You can't force someone to love someone else just because they're showing affections anyway. Think about that before you go off saying she's annoying for that...

Besides, she was meaning to not interfere in Kikyou and Inu's messed up relationship-as far as it went-but there's no way that a clay flower pot and a living person could ever really stay together anyway...
    Let me guess you're a girl, only girls can see it from a one-sided perspective, all you see are yourselves in the selfish and childish Kagome. And how can you say that Koga didn't love Kagome when he DID, he could care less about Inuyasha! Inuyasha's love for Kikyo went beyond simply having a body, remember when Kikyo told Inuyasha that she was stealing the souls of the dead to keep her body and he told her it was her soul he cared about not her appearance. So why do all you girls always take that homewrecker Kagome's side? I mean did Kikyo asked to be killed, did she even ask to be brought back? Try seeing things from Inuyasha's perspective or should I say the guy's point of view, then maybe you would understand, and if Kagome truly did love Inuyasha and cared about his feelings then she wouldn't have tried to stand in the way of him and Kikyo! That's all i'm saying.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Inuyasha loved both of them. And he loved them both differently. Kagome is no homewrecker, had Kikyou survived she would have stepped back and let Kikyou take Inuyasha because she *knew* she was the second girl...But Kikyou did pass away for good, and Inuyasha was left to pine for Kagome when she went away and got trapped in her era for three years at the end of the series.

And if you're going to pull the "you must be a girl" card...News Flash fort you- Takahashi Rumiko, the creator of Inuyasha is...Female. A woman. A girl. So that must mean she doesn't get the male perspsective too, right?

...Clear...

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Inuyasha loved both of them. And he loved them both differently. Kagome is no homewrecker, had Kikyou survived she would have stepped back and let Kikyou take Inuyasha because she *knew* she was the second girl...But Kikyou did pass away for good, and Inuyasha was left to pine for Kagome when she went away and got trapped in her era for three years at the end of the series.

And if you're going to pull the "you must be a girl" card...News Flash fort you- Takahashi Rumiko, the creator of Inuyasha is...Female. A woman. A girl. So that must mean she doesn't get the male perspsective too, right?
    First of all Inuyasha only liked Kagome after he found out she was the reincarnation of Kikyo! Second of all in the first episode he threatend to kill Kagome for the jewel, UNTIL he found out that she was the reincarnation of Kikyo! Third of all i'm a HUGE fan of Rumiko Takahashi, I mean where do you think I came up with the name Saotome?!And fourth of all how do you know what impression of the love triangle Takahashi-san was trying to impress on the audience, did you help her write the Inuyasha manga and anime series, heck are you even friends with her? So like I said earlier stop looking at it from YOUR perspective and see it from the guy's. Oh yeah by the way, i'm not knocking girls at all I love girls, alot of my friends are girls, and if you don't believe me check out my signature.

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome View Post
    First of all Inuyasha only liked Kagome after he found out she was the reincarnation of Kikyo! Second of all in the first episode he threatend to kill Kagome for the jewel, UNTIL he found out that she was the reincarnation of Kikyo! Third of all i'm a HUGE fan of Rumiko Takahashi, I mean where do you think I came up with the name Saotome?!And fourth of all how do you know what impression of the love triangle Takahashi-san was trying to impress on the audience, did you help her write the Inuyasha manga and anime series, heck are you even friends with her? So like I said earlier stop looking at it from YOUR perspective and see it from the guy's. Oh yeah by the way, i'm not knocking girls at all I love girls, alot of my friends are girls, and if you don't believe me check out my signature.
    How is it that you keep beating me to the same perspective?!? I'm starting to think your a long lost brother or something. Well said Saotome.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

::sighs:: No, I don't see myself in Kagome...I don't think I'm like her at all. And sometimes I have wanted to beat her over the head with a 9-iron...But nonetheless, I could toss the perspective thing back at you-but I won't. I'm not really siding with Kagome at all, I loved Kikyou too, and was quite saddened when she died for good.

So-gender perspectives aside-the fact of the matter is: Inuyasha did love Kikyou, and I will not ever deny that, but he felt responsible for her fate. He blamed himself for failing to protect her. He didn't want the same thing happening to Kagome. He didn't just start liking Kagome after he found out she was supposedly the reincarnation of Kikyou, especially as he came to discover she was her own person even before Kikyou's resurection. Also he threatened to kill Kagome thinking she was Kikyou-but that's niether here nor there, he still thought he'd been betrayed at that time. Now, had Kikyou survived-he probably would have stayed with her out of a sense of duty and the fact that she was his first love and Kagome would have just stepped back and gone home. Although, and I will admit this is my personal opinion and you can disregard it if you wish, I think that Inuyasha wouldn't have been as happy with Kikyou. Beautiful and kind as she was she was also naturally depressing and didn't seem inclined to actually have any fun.

And that's all I'll say on this matter for now.
    Last edited by Kagome; 03-17-2011 at 06:42 PM.

...Clear...

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

::sighs:: No, I don't see myself in Kagome...I don't think I'm like her at all. And sometimes I have wanted to beat her over the head with a 9-iron...But nonetheless, I could toss the perspective thing back at you-but I won't. I'm not really siding with Kagome at all, I loved Kikyou too, and was quite saddened when she died for good.

So-gender perspectives aside-the fact of the matter is: Inuyasha did love Kikyou, and I will not ever deny that, but he felt responsible for her fate. He blamed himself for failing to protect her. He didn't want the same thing happening to Kagome. He didn't just start liking Kagome after he found out she was supposedly the reincarnation of Kikyou, especially as he came to discover she was her own person even before Kikyou's resurection. Also he threatened to kill Kagome thinking she was Kikyou-but that's niether here nor there, he still thought he'd been betrayed at that time. Now, had Kikyou survived-he probably would have stayed with her out of a sense of duty and the fact that she was his first love and Kagome would have just stepped back and gone home. Although, and I will admit this is my personal opinion and you can disregard it if you wish, I think that Inuyasha wouldn't have been as happy with Kikyou. Beautiful and kind as she was she was also naturally depressing and didn't seem inclined to actually have any fun.

And that's all I'll say on this matter for now.
    Well, I see that I didn't completely waste my time talking to you, and to tell you the truth, I really didn't want to argue with you on this anyway, mainly because you're a fellow Inuyasha fan and I think i'm starting to develop a little crush on you. So let's just agree to disagree, ok? By the way the name's Saotome and it was a pleasure meeting you, and battousai_ryuu, thanks for the support it's about time guys finally stand up for what they believe in!

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh dear. ::chuckles:: I wasn't expecting that as a response; but I'm flattered all the same. I wasn't looking to really argue either, and I can deal with agreeing to disagree. It's wonderful to meet you also. Always nice to see that there are other people who are hard fans of Takahashi-sensei's other miraculous works, besides Inuyasha, as well. There are so few. It's refreshing.

...Clear...

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Oh dear. ::chuckles:: I wasn't expecting that as a response; but I'm flattered all the same. I wasn't looking to really argue either, and I can deal with agreeing to disagree. It's wonderful to meet you also. Always nice to see that there are other people who are hard fans of Takahashi-sensei's other miraculous works, besides Inuyasha, as well. There are so few. It's refreshing.
    Well what I have found is that there are so few fans of hers outside of Inuyasha. But none the less, the more the merry-er!
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No no no, the pleasure was all mine!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2014 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inuyasha always chose Kikyo over Kagome. The reason why it didn't work out is because Kikyo was upset and confused, causing her to go her own way. Had Kikyo teamed up with Inuyasha, Kagome would have been dumped. Kagome was basically the 'bench warmer' in the love triangle. It was necessary that Kikyo die for Inuyasha to commit to Kagome, whereas if Kikyo were to simply be more assertive Kagome would be dumped. This is why Kagome and her fans hate Kikyo so much.

I will even say that Kikyo would have been a better match for Inuyasha. They had a better understanding of each other. In addition, Kikyo treated Inuyasha like a half demon whereas Kikyo treated Inuyasha like a dog (I've seen girls do this in many modern relationships). The Kagome Inuyasha relationship had one of those Disney endings which, as any guy knows, ends in divorce years later.
    Last edited by Wio; 04-04-2011 at 02:24 PM.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2013 01:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Meh...Kikyou and Inuyasha's personalities clashed. He'd have been depressed living with her-not able to be himself.

With Kagome he wasn't ever subdued in his person, and could be himself all the time. Kikyou brought him pain. Kagome didn't.
    Last edited by かごめ; 04-04-2011 at 03:41 PM.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

Has anyone ever considered that Takahashi Rumiko, the author and creator of Inuyasha wanted Kagome and Inuyasha to be together? I mean she OBVIOUSLY did. Or else she would have had Kikyou survive and go with Inuyasha. So-you guys can go and say Kikyou and Inuyasha belong together all you want-but it's dead clear that the creator thought Kagome and Inuyasha belong together.

End of Story.
    Last edited by Shinigami Hilde; 04-04-2011 at 03:56 PM.
    It's All About The Beret!

Junior Member Kaoru22 is on a distinguished road Kaoru22's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2011 10:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kaoru22 Steam ID: Kaoru28

I personally like the connection between sesshomaru and kagura more.

Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Inuyasha always chose Kikyo over Kagome. The reason why it didn't work out is because Kikyo was upset and confused, causing her to go her own way. Had Kikyo teamed up with Inuyasha, Kagome would have been dumped. Kagome was basically the 'bench warmer' in the love triangle. It was necessary that Kikyo die for Inuyasha to commit to Kagome, whereas if Kikyo were to simply be more assertive Kagome would be dumped. This is why Kagome and her fans hate Kikyo so much.

I will even say that Kikyo would have been a better match for Inuyasha. They had a better understanding of each other. In addition, Kikyo treated Inuyasha like a half demon whereas Kikyo treated Inuyasha like a dog (I've seen girls do this in many modern relationships). The Kagome Inuyasha relationship had one of those Disney endings which, as any guy knows, ends in divorce years later.
    THANKYOU! and no Kagome I didn't do this to start another argument i'm just happy that someone understands the divide between us true love supporters, namely"Kikyo" versus annoying little girl supporters namely....well you know who I mean.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2014 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    Meh...Kikyou and Inuyasha's personalities clashed. He'd have been depressed living with her-not able to be himself.

With Kagome he wasn't ever subdued in his person, and could be himself all the time. Kikyou brought him pain. Kagome didn't.
    Did we watch the same show? Kagome yelled "Sit" like a hundred times or so. She was always trying to reform Inuyasha. She used the submission necklace and their ability to sense shards as leverage to manipulate him multiple times.

It was not Kikyo's personality that brought pain and depression to Inuyasha. It was the circumstances of the plot. If Kagome died, it also would be painful and depressing for him. The thing that makes her better for Inuyasha for me is the fact that she could empathize with him without someone having to explain his past to her. She did not order him around like a dog. She was only witchy because had to overcome dying, being reborn as soil, realizing her sacrifice was in vein, having to use female souls to survive, getting accustomed to the emotions she had suppressed most her life, and knowing that Inuyasha was spending days upon days with Kagome, whereas Kagome acted like a witch whenever the two were together for a couple minutes. Most importantly, Kikyo is the one with whom Inuyasha wanted to be if given the choice.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2013 01:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Did we watch the same show? Kagome yelled "Sit" like a hundred times or so. She was always trying to reform Inuyasha. She used the submission necklace and their ability to sense shards as leverage to manipulate him multiple times.
    Did you read the manga? She didn't say it as much there as the anime. The anime producers just took it and turned into a lame comedic relief. Takahashi didn't have her do it even an 1/8th so much as she did in the anime. I don't go by the anime mostly, cause it was full of lies all the bloody way through.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Senior Member すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ has a reputation beyond repute すずめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 08:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Inuyasha and Kikyo.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

to the Kikyou and Kagome haters all:

"Does this darkness have a name?
    This cruelty, this hatred...
    How did it find us?
    Did it steal into our lives, or did we seek it out and embrace it?
    What happened to us...? That we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war...Hoping for thier safe return, but knowing that some will be lost along the way...
    When did we lose our way?
    Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness...
    Does this darkness have a name...?
    ...Is it your name?" ~Unknown

...Clear...

Member Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof has a reputation beyond repute Märchen von Friedhof's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 11:23 PM
    Threads

Oddly, I'd rather Inuyasha ending up with neither Kikyo or Kagome. As much as I hate to say it, I think it'd bind that character down and " prevent " him from going on those crazy adventures of his.

No. ಠ_ಠ

Junior Member Dreamsky is on a distinguished road Dreamsky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 04:03 PM
    Threads

Kagome kinda gets on my nervous, she is always nagging. I do think the relationship between Inuyasha and Kagome is cute : ) But Inuyasha needs to work through his feelings, does he want Kagome or Kikyo and Kagome should allow that time for Inuyasha if she really cares about him
    Last edited by Dreamsky; 07-11-2011 at 02:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information