AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What anime is this ?

Junior Member mrzero is on a distinguished road mrzero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 08:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What anime is this ?

I remember a AMV with this character and I would be interested in knowing the name of this anime , if someone could share the title of this anime with me I would be weary grateful.

Thanks for all responses.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Default Re: What anime is this ?

I'm gonna go with it was done by an artist. Seems to be drawn that way anyways.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    I'm gonna go with it was done by an artist. Seems to be drawn that way anyways.

Well I think its safe to say all anime is drawn and the people who are drawing it can be named artists .

Seriously I don't really understand your response , I speculate you are suggesting that its only one image and not part of a anime however I remember a Anime music Video with this character , however I can not find the AMV now.

I'm interested if someone knows the name of the anime with this character , I'm pretty confident its the same character from the AMV or a similar looking one.

All responses are welcome.
    Last edited by mrzero; 11-27-2010 at 07:19 AM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by mrzero View Post
    Well I think its safe to say all anime is drawn and the people who are drawing it can be named artists .

Seriously I don't really understand your response , I speculate you are suggesting that its only one image and not part of a anime however I remember a Anime music Video with this character , however I can not find the AMV now.
    What he is saying that it appears to be just regular fan art and not part of a series or anything of the like. By the way we can no longer make reference to your video since it was removed due to copy right. I saw the image a few days ago so either you saw an AMV with a character that was similar to the girl in that picture or something else as I'm pretty up to speed on shows like that. But as I can no longer make reference you are completely out of luck now.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Well I think its safe to say all anime is drawn
    Not ALL.
    FFVII ADvent Children was made on computer, CGI.
    Spirits Within too.
    And there are of course more.

What GameGeek means is that it`s probably just an original creation, which means it`s a characther you won`t see in anime, unless some anime creators wants to make an anime about it then (the way Black Rock Shooter became an anime).

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    [COLOR="#ffc0cb"]What he is saying that it appears to be just regular fan art and not part of a series or anything of the like.
    Fanart is a drawing of an anime characther :P
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 11-27-2010 at 07:53 AM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Angry Re: What anime is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Fanart is a drawing of an anime characther :P
    Not particularly. I consider pretty much anything not made by an actual company fan art. IE: Original Characters included. Since it is art and typically made by a fan of anime.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What he is saying that it appears to be just regular fan art and not part of a series or anything of the like. By the way we can no longer make reference to your video since it was removed due to copy right. I saw the image a few days ago so either you saw an AMV with a character that was similar to the girl in that picture or something else as I'm pretty up to speed on shows like that. But as I can no longer make reference you are completely out of luck now.
    O.O Ops dident knowe about the removal.

Here is the image agein :

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image.../img4/glowfoto

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not particularly. I consider pretty much anything not made by an actual company fan art. IE: Original Characters included. Since it is art and typically made by a fan of anime.
    Fanart is artwork of "official" characters, objects, and/or events of canonical work, produced by fans of that work. Original content is not "fanart". It does not refer to a media as a whole.

The image itself is more-than-likely a standalone image. The gatling gun appears to have been from another image, and cropped over the image of a girl drawn by the artist. We can see the dress on the right hand side of the image over-lapping the larger right-hand-size part of the gatling gun.

The character displays signs of manga styles instead of anime styles (no nose, thin eye outlines, jagged hair of varying width, line-styled highlights in the folds of the black section of the dress). Yet in spite of this, it is clearly produced via CG, marked by the shading style and color tones, which appear to be synthetic oil and waterpaint brushes. But this CG is a drastically different style from the gatling gun, which was clearly modeled in a rendering program. This makes it very, very apparent that its not from an anime, as it displays little resemblance to an anime-styled character.

At a closer look, the art style - in particular the hair and oil-like shading style with watercolor styled coloring - is similar to that of the promotional work and design work of the Shin Megumi Tensei, Persona, video game. I've never played the game series, so I can't say for sure if she's from it or not.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 11-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

so, the closest thing to this would be either strike witches (http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3...e_witches.html) or gunslinger girl http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...nger_girl.html
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's definitely not from Gunslinger Girl, and I doubt it's from Strike Witches because her panties aren't visible, let alone the focus of the drawing.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

But it didn`t look like a Witch.
    And deffinitly not Gunslinger Girl.

Just noticed:
    So deffinitly not a Witch, since she has a skirt and pantyhouse.
    And not a GG either.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 11-27-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

From what I can deduce, its a composite. The Gatling gun and the maid, in my opinion, never went together. Her right hand (our left), doesn't look to be in a strong enough gripping form to hold the gun handle right; even if she might be super strong. Looks kinda like shes typing on a keypad just within her reach. There's definitely a pink/blue filter screened on her and the gun. So determining if that's her real hair color is yet to be clear. I know, I know.... the strap over her shoulder. The only explanation I have for that is that it has more a texture close to that of the maid's drawn style and not that of the higher detailed gun and ammo canister. So she could be carrying something else. Who knows, its just a hypothesis.

The two still blend very perfectly to lead us to thinking its an existing scene. I was first thinking Gunslinger girl too, but I agree with Des that it isn't.

Oh yeah, here we go! I think I found the original. Its a large desktop. Yeah, you can see more clearly that its two separate objects that were cut out and pasted together. The maid has a skull broach. This will help with everyone's search.
    http://anime.desktopnexus.com/get/352458

I believe now that the maid character does exist in either a manga or anime.

ADD: ... Maybe Soul Eater? o.O?

EDIT: You'll have to click 'Enlarge Wallpaper'
    Last edited by CapnJack; 11-29-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

Looks kind of like a fan art for Black Rock Shooter. The closest I can find is the character "Maid Gunner", but the clothes are different.

http://blackrockshooter.wikia.com/wiki/Maid_Gunner <-----Has a picture of Maid Gunner

EDIT: Wait, no I found it. It's not a fanart; it's Underworld Balkan. From the Black Rock Shooter team.

http://blackrockshooter.wikia.com/wi...erworld_Balkan
    Last edited by MirrorToTheMoon; 11-30-2010 at 03:46 AM.

Signature by myself :3

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I was wrong about it being shopped? Ill be darn, I felt so sure.

Way to go Kanashimi. Good find.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    ADD: ... Maybe Soul Eater? o.O?
    No.
    You should watch SE again :P

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    No.
    You should watch SE again :P
    Actually, I haven't watched it yet. I took a random guess based on the skull brooch she wore and similarity in art style. It was a really random guess that I didn't check out at 2:30 in the morning. I should have checked as soon as I could, and deleted that line. Im terrible. >.< lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information