AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death Afterlife: Chapter 7

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Death Afterlife: Chapter 7

This chapter was just made to develop Mina and Sain's relationship. Its not that long, but I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7
    Mina and I learned a lot about each other during the next couple of months. I told her about the day my mother passed away and I learned more about her growing up. I really felt bad for her; she must have been very lonely, while I on the other hand made myself a loner. While she was seeking friends I was repelling them. In many ways we had a lot in common, but in other ways we were complete opposites. I assume that is the reason why we had some good chemistry between us. Eventually I stopped being such a jerk to her, and she behaved more like herself. She even made a couple of new friends at school, while I still kept up my charade to repel them.

We continued to run into those idiots that had given her a hard time before. Each time they would try different tactics. They would ambush us, come at us head on, and one time they even dressed themselves as businessmen to try to catch us off guard. However, each of their attempts ended in failure. I’m really glad Mina knew how to fight, it lowered our chances of getting hurt and it ended the quarrel faster. These guys just never learned. We even ran into other gangs that somehow learned of my reputation as former gang leader and eventually got into long fights. Mina would sometimes get really scared, but I looked at her with confidence and she would get filled with courage. We were actually pretty unstoppable, but after each fight she would apologize and tried her best to heal the injured. It was funny in a way, and we eventually befriended a couple them which was fine for me because it meant less fighting. I enjoyed those times nonetheless.

Before we knew it, it was almost time to finish our sophomore year together. A lot of stuff happened that brought us closer together. We joked, we teased, we hung out together. I did my best to try and give her a good time since she had never really had friends before, and she somehow managed to make me act less like a jerk to everyone. People even called her ‘The Sain antidote’.

It was pretty amazing when we hung out. We would mostly go to the arcade since she fell in love with games the first time I brought her in. Other times we would go catch a movie or go bowling together. It started to feel as if she was my girlfriend, and I had no objections. I grew to like Mina for more than just her looks; I liked the way she was growing as a person, and that’s why I really admired her. In a way I kind of wished I was more like her, instead of being caught up in the past.

I don’t know if she felt the same way, but we were sometimes caught in the moment. For example, there would be times when we would talk and for some reason we would stop talking and just look at each other and smile. We were even close to kissing one time, had it not been for her friends who came over to introduce themselves. Our lips were several inches away when all of a sudden we heard someone clear their throat. We looked and saw that some of her friends had come to bowl as a group, and they were blushing since they guessed what we were about to do. I quickly made it seem as if I was leaning over to grab my soda, and Mina turned towards them and was gesturing in a way that said ‘its not what it looks like’. They greeted me and I just greeted them with a nod, sort of how us guys usually greet one another.

I let them talk to Mina whilst I sipped on my soda. I’m not really a soda drinking kind of guy, but it was the only thing to drink around here. Then I suddenly remembered that Mina and I had chosen different flavors, and this wasn’t the one I had chosen. I made a fool of myself since I started choking after the realization that it wasn’t mine, and Mina’s friends turned around and asked me if I was okay.

“Don’t worry, *cough* *cough*, I’m fine. *cough* Just need to go get some air.”, I said, trying to sound cool but to no avail.

I stayed outside the bowling alley and looked inside, waiting for Mina’s friends to go away. It seemed as if they had invited her to join them, because Mina made a gesture as if she was declining an offer. They waved goodbye and headed their way.

I walked inside and headed to where Mina and I were bowling, and took my seat. Mina just looked at me and then smiled. She then reached for her soda and started drinking, and must’ve been bewildered at the fact that there was less liquid than before because she shook her cup. I blushed a little and in my mind I thought that she had just received an indirect kiss from me.

After we did some early-hour bowling, we went to the theater to catch a movie she wanted to watch ever since it came out. It was about a woman who wanted to travel the world, and eventually met the love of her life during her travels. In other words, it was a total chick flick. I rolled my eyes at most of it, there were times when they made corny jokes or how their ‘relationship’ started developing like five minutes right after they had met each other (although I’m not one to talk; mine has started developing since chapter 2 or 3). It was finally near the end of the movie, and I was glad that I was finally going to get released from this torture. I felt something on my arm, and realized that Mina was laying her head next to my arm. She wrapped her arms around mine and moved her head into a more comfortable position. I was dumbstruck and just sat there frozen with my eyes wide. I have never been this close to a girl before, much less a beautiful girl like Mina, yet here I was in a movie theater with her and she was holding on to my arm as if I was her boyfriend.

The movie ended and the lights turned on and I was still frozen in my dumbstruck position.

“What did you think of the movie, Sain.”, asked Mina in a somber yet happy tone.

“I think it was okay… I think.”, I said still staring in front of me, not knowing what to do.

It was then that she noticed how she was holding on to my arm and apologized.

“I’m sorry, I-I guess I was caught up in the movie and I didn’t realize. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”

“Its okay, don’t worry about it.”, I told her in the same way I always told her when she apologized for something she shouldn’t.

I was starting to walk her home and we were pretty quiet, which was ironic because we always found something to talk about. Deciding to be brave, I asked a question to break the silence and hoped to build off the question to see if maybe I could get her to express how she felt about me.

“So Mina,” I asked, starting to feel reluctant. “What did you think about today?”

“It was pretty fun, especially when I landed that 30 hit combo in that last level. That game is so much fun. I can’t say the same about bowling; I’m not very good at it.”, she said biting her tongue and smiling.

“Well… what do you think about, you know… us?”, I said, starting to feel a slight tremor in my voice.

“Us?”, she said a bit confused. “Well I think we are awesome when we are together, we could possibly be the best friends in the whole universe; our friendship defines friendship.”, she said almost in a non-joking manner. “We really are great friends.”

“Just friends…?”, I said quietly to myself.

“What was that?”, she asked thinking I was talking to her.

“No, nothing. Just talking to myself over here.”

She was about to say something, but quickly decided against it and we continued our way to her house. Perhaps she was going to say something that I would have said if I had the courage, but I guess I will never know.

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Original Fiction: Death Afterlife: Chapter 7

haha this is cute ^^ ....though i share his thoughts, when your so close to a girl at what point do you be come bf and gf?untill you ask each other or it just shifts in to it? I have had awkward due to my lack of knowledge on this.....

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information