AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help with Anime Hair.

Junior Member Lil' Swimz$ is on a distinguished road Lil' Swimz$'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2010 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Help with Anime Hair.

Hey there. I'm looking to get my hair pretty close to Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. Maybe not quite as long though... here's a good one : (from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/)

So my hair looks like this right now, I know, UGLY.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANsilly_picnik.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	34824
    Any tips/ideas? I don't know if I'll need to thin my hair because its really thick and gets shaggy, I was thinking of just bleaching it a bit with lemon juice. I don't wanna go full out because I don't want my parents to basically know, I mean they'll know but I don't wanna go to get it done or anything. So um ya, any ideas would be good. I was thinking BedHead Molding paste for Men to hold it? Anything else I should worry about?Thanks!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help with Anime Hair.

Really? Seriously?

Roxas' hair color changes depending on who made the fan art.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What? Is this a bad place...

And yes I know, I like it darker.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Swimz$ View Post
    What? Is this a bad place...

And yes I know, I like it darker.
    Let me put it this way, no one will arrest you for asking an 8-ball how to shoot a gun. It's just that there are better places to find out that sort of information. You're asking for beauty care advice on an anime forum. You've got better chances with an "I'm feeling lucky" Google search.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

You'd need to grow your hair longer and use some styling mousse and stuff. You need to study the Asian Hair Phenomenon more closely.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm, want my opinion on this?

Number one, grow out your hair. If your hair grows real fast, you're in luck. It depends on the thickness too, if its thick, it'll be real easy. If it's thin, be careful doing what you have to do. Roxas' hair has some kind of layered look to it. The moment it's long enough, you're able to have it styled to the way you want after its cut to a certain length. When your hair is being cut and styled, go to someone that knows what they're doing especially when they will use a razor in your hair. It'll damage your hair like a b*tch. I've learned it the hard way. From what I see, it looks like you have straight hair. Fantastic, it'll work fine and you don't look weird straightening your hair doing the hair style. Here's another thing, instead of looking for an animu picture, look for an amazing cosplayer of Roxas. What to look for? Check if the wig/hair style is natural looking. When you do that, the stylist will have an idea what to do to your hair so it would look good. The simpler, the better. For your hair colour to that and lightly bleaching it can work. Perhaps some highlights so it doesn't look all dull plain. It would be kind of pricey though, but don't do it in the salon (the highlights), buy them. You can have a female friend to help you out with the highlights or your mom if she'll allow you. Again, I'll say this natural is good. Try styling gels, and theres a variety of them. Don't get the one that has a extra strong hold, it looks kind of... ew. ;/ Its better to style it up if your hair is all wet, you can brush it, use hair clay (to make the texture and have that good look to it), hair spray your hair in a moderate way. Don't use a lot of it, and a good amount of styling gel to finish it up.

Be patient with yourself, relax, and maintain your hair like that so it'll get used to it~ But either way, have the reference with you at all time! Who knows, ask the stylist on how you could style it up like it. ;P

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Nice wigs... They are beast..... Order a already styled one online because your hair is waaaay too short.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I was going to grow it out for sure! I guess I forgot to include that, I kinda thought it was implied.

Seung-li, Thanks so much! That's exactly the answer I was hoping for =] I appreciate it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information