AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America: Come See Our Fat People!

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Welcome to America: Come See Our Fat People!

I'm not real sure. But its not America's fault for making people fat. Its the people who eats the food and they decide if they want to eat little or overeat. :I It doesn't matter where you're from or your nationality. The stereotype of America being filled with fat people is kind of annoying. >_> Yeah the country is filled with food but its up to people if they wanna be in a healthy diet or just eat whatever the hell the want. idk. It doesn't matter at all.

I eat moderately and I'm American as a citizen. ;/

Member vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2011 09:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I find everyone saying America is fat is stupid. I'm underweight. And actually it's been said in studies that your weight is genetic.
    Genetics influence it to different degrees. Genetics can make it more difficult or less difficult to stay in shape. However, it is generally possible even for people with poor weight-related genetics to stay in shape if they have enough determination.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post

3. Our portions...are RIDICULOUS.
    Yea, larger portions seem to be the norm at most restaurants. Don't know why, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li
    I'm not real sure. But its not America's fault for making people fat. Its the people who eats the food and they decide if they want to eat little or overeat. :I It doesn't matter where you're from or your nationality. The stereotype of America being filled with fat people is kind of annoying. >_> Yeah the country is filled with food but its up to people if they wanna be in a healthy diet or just eat whatever the hell the want. idk. It doesn't matter at all.

I eat moderately and I'm American as a citizen. ;/
    Well, it's also how it's marketed. People aren't really responsible for their eating habits, but then again marketing pushes it almost everywhere you go.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-17-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Ah, but herein lies the problem; it goes back to what @Miss Moonlight: said.

The problem isn't so much that there's too much food, or that there's not enough exercise programs, or.. whatever.

No. The real problem, plan and simple, is laziness. And, say what you will, the stereotypes indeed confirm it. Maybe not to apply to all, but there is definitely a purely cultural attitude that places ones 'health and wellness' as a relatively low priority- which is pretty shocking. But first let's look as to some of the possibilities as to why this is:

I've lived in US my whole life, and I've studied human behavior, and what I've found is that there is a deep-seeded sentiment for a "easy-going" lifestyle- where income is high, and living is simple. People in the US look at those countries such as the ones in Europe and Japan and "worried" (lol) about the well-being of people as they seem to think that they're being "taught, worked, and pushed too hard". And that's not at all the case; it's just that when you live the life of trying to find every conceivable way making your own life "easier", you can bet you'll look at the rest of the world and be completely stump as to why they're so "strained". They're not strained, they're working and living at a normal equilibrium, and the compare and contrast is going to of course look lopsided.

The sentiment carries over into everyday life, where there's a sense of "only work hard until you get what you wanted, and then stop". Then wonder why "people in Japan and other places are so talented". Perhaps it has to do with the fact that human potential far exceeds what you might imagine, but your just too lazy to apply yourself as such to achieve those outstanding goals.

When given the option of either talking a walk outside or watch a tv show on the couch for an hour, which one do you think that the typical american will choose? I'll leave you to come up with your own answer on that one.

My point being, is that there's a mass scale epidemic of people who -choose- not to push themselves because it's "too hard"; not an epidemic of obesity. Just because there's not some law created that says you have to take care of yourself and be healthy and productive, doesn't somehow imply that you shouldn't.

Of course, that's only one piece to the puzzle, as there are many others. But we'll review this whole thing by each segment so we don't start confusing different parts with one another.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    Ah, but herein lies the problem; it goes back to what @Miss Moonlight: said.

The problem isn't so much that there's too much food, or that there's not enough exercise programs, or.. whatever.

No. The real problem, plan and simple, is laziness. And, say what you will, the stereotypes indeed confirm it. Maybe not to apply to all, but there is definitely a purely cultural attitude that places ones 'health and wellness' as a relatively low priority- which is pretty shocking. But first let's look as to some of the possibilities as to why this is:
    The saddest part of this is obesity in young children. Every time I see an obese child, I almost want to brick the parents to the face for not keeping better tabs on their kid's health.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To be honest, you can find me in a fast food restaurant at least once or even twice in a 5 month period, fast food is a killer. Homemade food is healthier so that's why I always go with it.

I agree that the "Americans = Fat" stereotype is kind of silly but I see fast food restaurants EVERYWHERE in here. I see McDonald's, and in the next block I see KFC and in the next I see BK.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-17-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou-penguin View Post
    To be honest, you can find me in a fast food restaurant at least once or even twice in a 5 month period, fast food is a killer. Homemade food is healthier so that's why I always go with it.

I agree that the "Americans = Fat" stereotype is kind of silly but I see fast food restaurants EVERYWHERE in here. I see McDonald's, and in the next block I see KFC and in the next I see BK.
    A mile or so around my area, there are two Mcdonald's right across from each other. It's a hard choice.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    The saddest part of this is obesity in young children. Every time I see an obese child, I almost want to brick the parents to the face for not keeping better tabs on their kid's health.
    It's not just the parents though, unfortunately.

For starters, one might consider all the "kids meals with a FREE TOY!" that companies use to basically entice kids into eating their garbage.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For starters, one might consider all the "kids meals with a FREE TOY!" that companies use to basically entice kids into eating their garbage.
    Yea, marketing is really a corporate evil. The toys are just a lame ploy to stuff kids full of heart disease, and obviously it works.

It's the same thing in supermarkets, where the sugary cereal shelf is at "kid height" so that kids will automatically see it and beg their parents for it.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well to be fair they are slowly changing their kids meals to carry more healthier food.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Well, the obesity "epidemic", as it is so fondly called by the American media, is insane. Im almost embarassed to know that there a kids in Africa that are dying of hunger, but Americans have the gall to say they wanna supersize everything. I love my country and whatnot but there comes a time when you have to understand, Americans are eating themselves to death. Im 5'6" and my doctor told my Im overweight by a pound and, truth be told, Im mostly muscle from playing sports. But oh well. I think obesity should be dictated by your BMI (Body Mass Index). That my opinion anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Well, the obesity "epidemic", as it is so fondly called by the American media, is insane. Im almost embarassed to know that there a kids in Africa that are dying of hunger, but Americans have the gall to say they wanna supersize everything. I love my country and whatnot but there comes a time when you have to understand, Americans are eating themselves to death. Im 5'6" and my doctor told my Im overweight by a pound and, truth be told, Im mostly muscle from playing sports. But oh well. I think obesity should be dictated by your BMI (Body Mass Index). That my opinion anyway.
    Being overweight by a pound is not really all that serious, as long as you're active and have a relatively healthy lifestyle.

Also, BMI is an old way of measuring weight relative to height, and isn't quite as accurate as most people think it is. It depends on gender, activity level, muscle mass and other factors. It's a tool for measuring/estimating, not an exact science.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-17-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi σ View Post
    Well to be fair they are slowly changing their kids meals to carry more healthier food.
    HAHA, actually, I'm glad you brought that up.

Do you know why it is that they're doing that? It's because of all the documentaries that pull into focus just what it is that people are eating (aka supersize me, etc.)

AND, not to mention that the specific part about the kids meals having to carry healthier food; that because Congress themselves passed that silly little health care bill that made it basically, illegal for fastfood companies to sell free toys in kids meals with unhealthy food.

Yup, you heard me right. You have to initiate and act of Congress to stop these people from shoving crap down kids throats. If not for the above mentioned, do you think that McDonald's and friends would be serving "alternative healthy meals"?

NO

All they care about is money. Even if that means making everyone fat slobs. Way to go America, way to go.
    Last edited by Skylar1; 11-17-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Did you know Australia has recently surpassed the US to be the #1 most overweight country? I think it's close, but it certainly stops people here from teasing me about coming from an overweight country.

I've noticed something about the portion size debate that interests me. In the US, the portions are ridiculously big, agreed. I could rarely finish a restaurant meal no matter what I ordered. On the upside, taking it home meant I could get another one (or even two) meals out of it. I love that there's a general acceptance of doggie bags and servers aren't startled to have one requested. Heck, in my experience it's something typically offered. Out here in Australia the portion sizes have increased a great deal as well, even over the last few years. Not quite to the US size, but not lagging far behind. However, doggie bags have NOT caught on. In my experience here, you're expected to either clear your plate or throw away food. I balk at both, personally, not always being able to eat it all while also being raised not to waste food. The first time I requested a container to bring leftovers home in, my dining companions were horrified. The server was surprised, somewhat reluctant, but did manage to scrounge up a plastic container for me. Altogether not terribly encouraging reactions. The result is that I simply don't eat out very often, usually relying on my own cooking. At least I can control my own portion sizes, and leftovers never go to waste.

I was about the same weight for a huge chunk of my teenage and adult life. Thanks to going off a medication, that changed. Nothing too drastic, but as there had been no changes in diet or exercise it was the only logical explanation. My diet has always been decent, with lots of fruit and vegetables, and no meat outside of chicken and turkey. I do the household cooking and favor dishes with chicken or turkey in combination with lots of vegetables (chili being a favorite). I have a sweet tooth (for chocolate in particular), but my rule is that on days I indulge it, I also have to step up the daily exercise. I've also recently been cutting back on gluten and increasing the leafy dark green veggies (in particular spinach). I also hate the "stuffed" feeling and so stop eating when I'm comfortably full or satiated. I'm teased for my slow eating speed, but it is in fact better for you, and helps me to recognize when I've had enough.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Being overweight by a pound is not really all that serious, as long as you're active and have a relatively healthy lifestyle.

Also, BMI is an old way of measuring weight relative to height, and isn't quite as accurate as most people think it is. It depends on gender, activity level, muscle mass and other factors. It's a tool for measuring/estimating, not an exact science.
    Well Im relatively active. Im not a fitness guru but I do okay. I jog AT LEAST 5 miles a week and I diet regularly. However, you're right on the BMI thing. But it seems that the whole scale thingy isnt working out to well either. And just because someone is overweight, doesn't mean they're unhealthy. I know someone who weighs in excess of 300 pounds and they are atheletic, cholesterol is low, triglycerides are normal, BP is in the safe range and insulin levels are perfect. It goes back to genetics at this point. And get this, this person never exercises.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Well Im relatively active. Im not a fitness guru but I do okay. I jog AT LEAST 5 miles a week and I diet regularly. However, you're right on the BMI thing. But it seems that the whole scale thingy isnt working out to well either. And just because someone is overweight, doesn't mean they're unhealthy. I know someone who weighs in excess of 300 pounds and they are atheletic, cholesterol is low, triglycerides are normal, BP is in the safe range and insulin levels are perfect. It goes back to genetics at this point. And get this, this person never exercises.
    Are they muscular at all?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Are they muscular at all?
    More chub than anything, lets say that much.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have to initiate and act of Congress to stop these people from shoving crap down kids throats.
    I have yet to see a small child be forced to eat junk food.

All they care about is money.
    Way to go Captain Obvious.

Way to go America, way to go.
    McDonald's is everywhere, people are not required to eat there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Obsydian Judge View Post

No, it just makes it easier. Put a bunch of them within each other, and many people would for some reason want to go there instead of cooking themselves or eating at another place. It doesn't have to be required to be a problem.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Obsydian Judge View Post
    Why are they then? Must be magic or something why they're eating McDonalds
    I really see you doing anything about the problem

then why is it that so many do?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, it just makes it easier. Put a bunch of them within each other, and many people would for some reason want to go there instead of cooking themselves or eating at another place. It doesn't have to be required to be a problem.
    I was about to say the same thing but you took the words out my mouth.

Some people don't have the time to make a meal/can't cook so their alternate is go to a fast food restaurant.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-17-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Some words were missing..O_o

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou-penguin View Post
    I was about to say but you took the words out my mouth.

Some people don't have the time to make a meal/can't cook so their alternate is go to a fast food restaurant.
    Exactly. Especially those people that work 40+ hours just trying to get by.

Junior Member Scarlet//Hakai is on a distinguished road Scarlet//Hakai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Honestly I don't think it's just the food that effects people, while yes, I agree, it does have a decent effect. The school I'm currently attending has plenty of health things going on, but there is still a decent amount of large people. Also P.E. isn't required, and even if you do take it, it's only for a month. Where as in another one that sold McDonnalds in the cafeteria had only a few large people, and had P.E. every day (every other day for the sixth graders.)

Also if somewhere is really popular, like a tourist area, large companies like McDonnalds would probably want to have at least a few shops there. So then the amount of fast food there increases.

And there's always metabolism and how isolated from the world they are.

Has a problem with hair and munching on it.

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

i'm a 7ft tall guy who is a american and i weigh about 250 but i dont look like i weigh that much due to my height also when i was a exchange student in japan they are haveing a prob with more kids becomeing to heavy
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why are they then? Must be magic or something why they're eating McDonalds
    It tastes good to them, it's all about preference. You stick a burger in front of a hungry small child and they'll eat it; the same goes for a stick of celery with organic peanut butter and raisins.

I really see you doing anything about the problem
    A business wanting to make money?! Oh lords above, what next?

then why is it that so many do?
    It's cheap and fast. People have always searched for the quickest route to what they want; no Neanderthal would waste it's time hunting lively prey when there is an easier target.

And said problem is being assessed. I agree that said bill is necessary, but when people complain about some place they eat and still purchase from said business; the hypocrisy is just silly.
    Last edited by Anoleis; 11-17-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information