AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: What is the most biggest Pet Peeve you've ever seen somebody do to someone else?

Threaded View

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What is the most biggest Pet Peeve you've ever seen somebody do to someone else?

What is the biggest Pet Peeve anyone has ever done to someone that your really close too and you end up protecting them from it, what edvice would you give too help that person? What I mean is when somebody is tired of their Pet Peeve and its getting out of hand, they need a friends help and they want people too stop, but if a friend can't stop it they need advice too get through it, so if you got any advice feel free to put it down.

My Example: My lastname has been made fun of every since I was in school and my lastname is *Bird* and there's a lot of things they can come up with to go with *Bird*, I've hated it my friends try to help me get through it but it doesn't work because well it ain't their lastname.

2nd Example: My friend Lezlee is made fun of because of her lastname Hinkle it ain't right I hate these pet peeves, but they say to her "Does Hinkle need a Tinkle" and she's tired of it.

Anybody laughs and doesn't want to help don't answer it because this is mean and MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by The_Angry_Princess; 11-14-2010 at 10:24 AM.

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Thread Information