AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blueangels Walls

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Blueangels Walls

My newest wallpaper however slowly it's been bugging me that I am unable to receive feedback on animewallpapers.com directly so I figure I'd start posting here whenever I create new walls.

For full size: http://media.animewallpapers.com/gam...g?m=1289666570

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Blueangels Walls

your making walls now?! that's awesome! good job

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by beyond_birthday View Post
    your making walls now?! that's awesome! good job
    I've actually been making them for about 4-5 years now. AF just happened to get rid of the "View my walls" link that used to be with your post count/avatar/gender info and everything to the left when you post to link to AnimeWallpapers. I just don't do them as often because they require more effort/time. ahaha. But thanks.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 11-13-2010 at 05:38 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, more or less, AW staff dont actually give direct feedback, we give linear feedback on the basis of 'your wallpaper has been approved/declined." If you want more direct feedback, along with it being more open, you basically post it here and people run from there.

Anyway. I personally wasnt all that impressed by this wallpaper. The main reason behind this is all around the fact that if I compare this wallpaper to some of your signatures, there's very little differentiating them. The overwhelming colors drenching the composition, lack of good blending, the use of TOO MANY Photoshop brushes.

The thing about making wallpapers and signatures and such with using resources like brushes revolves heavily around the final piece. You want the final piece to appear that you have created it, and not look like stuff you found off of DA. Or more to the point, its the battle between 'What you put into your work, versus what other people supplied for you.'

So here's a couple of suggestions. When doing this sort of thing, look at the finished product on two scales, the first being 100% view, because that's what the wallpaper will be displayed as and most people work on like 50, or 66 percent view because of the size. You also want to keep in mind that when you make a wallpaper, that people have icons and stuff on their desktop, so make sure that if someone does use the wallpaper that icons wont get lost.

You also want to look at your wallpaper from far away, like 6% its size. By doing this, you will be able to pick up on a few things. Such as, what is in focus in your wallpaper? What isnt in focus? What can you clearly see? Do the colors work? Stuff like that.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I think this is a nice wallpaper in many respects; but for me there's just too much going on with those brushes, and I've seen them countless times. With some of the brush effects removed I wouldn't mind this on my desktop though, since the colours have a pleasant sense of harmony about them.

Overall I'd like to see more of your walls because I think you have great potential; I'd just like to some more originality from you here, that's all... and I wouldn't be saying that if I didn't think you were capable.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information