AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I hit my girlfriend, what should I do now?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I hit my girlfriend, what should I do now?

So I hit my girlfriend today...Whoa, I feel like crap. I guess I'm gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell AF what happened.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "Your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..

My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror if anything I can say that this cab was rare but I thought "Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab "Yo homes, smell ya later", looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Default Re: I hit my girlfriend, what should I do now?

Hahahahaha! Rep ^!
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Cool story bro

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you hit a girl, and then went to California? You must really want to be screwed.

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

You can eat the sandwich she made you before leaving.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

When did domestic violence become a usable topic for a joke? Seriously? I watched and heard about my older sister getting abused by her husband and beat till she finally left. It still scarred my niece. I had a friend once that would come to me every time her husband abused her emotional, verbally, physically, and sexually. One night she was smacked across the face while I was on the phone with her. Police took him away but was allowed to return days later. I hear on the news about a man putting a bullet in his girlfriend and sons heads before doing so to himself. I could put pictures of it on here too. And I myself worry about my hidden temper and fear the day that someone thats dearly important to me meets it.

One day a daughter, a son, an aunt, an uncle, or any friend or family of yours is going to be involved in this kind of thing and something bad is going to happen to them. Your going to remember this thread. Oh yes.... you will. And is the only excuses you'll have will be, "I was young" or "I thought I could handle it" or "It couldnt happen in my family"? Theres already too much of this happening in the world and now we're joking about it? Are you going to joke about raping your girlfriend next? (Ooooo I went too far.) How is that any different then what you already have posted?

And I dont care if Im feeding a lousy troll! This is too much even for AF to let go!

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never ever hit a girl like that again!
    Especially when you know you're physically WAY stronger, and you KNOW you're gonna hurt her!
    I wouldn't care if you got picked up by the cops, and spent a nice week in jail for this... sorry, but it's your own fault.
    AND THE JOKE WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

that was kind of brilliant =D
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Member Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~ is a splendid one to behold Deidara~'s Avatar
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2011 03:36 AM
    Threads

I think someone needs to take a hard look at themself..

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    When did domestic violence become a usable topic for a joke? Seriously? I watched and heard about my older sister getting abused by her husband and beat till she finally left. It still scarred my niece. I had a friend once that would come to me every time her husband abused her emotional, verbally, physically, and sexually. One night she was smacked across the face while I was on the phone with her. Police took him away but was allowed to return days later. I hear on the news about a man putting a bullet in his girlfriend and sons heads before doing so to himself. I could put pictures of it on here too. And I myself worry about my hidden temper and fear the day that someone thats dearly important to me meets it.

One day a daughter, a son, an aunt, an uncle, or any friend or family of yours is going to be involved in this kind of thing and something bad is going to happen to them. Your going to remember this thread. Oh yes.... you will. And is the only excuses you'll have will be, "I was young" or "I thought I could handle it" or "It couldnt happen in my family"? Theres already too much of this happening in the world and now we're joking about it? Are you going to joke about raping your girlfriend next? (Ooooo I went too far.) How is that any different then what you already have posted?

And I dont care if Im feeding a lousy troll! This is too much even for AF to let go!
    This is what AF has become, the "trolls" aren't even amusing or entertaining anymore ...
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-13-2010 at 03:24 AM.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first part made me believe it was true. The last part made me think it was all just one big SICK joke and none of the previous story happened. So well, did it happen?

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

This was a joke or srs buisness?
    The Bel-Air theme at the end was epic. <3
    Heeey!

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

An hero :>

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Even if it wasn't true, its not even cool at all to laugh at violence like this.
    Yeah, laugh if I say that women should be respected. Most women are abused because they have to put up sh*t their husband or boyfriend gives them. Now why they don't stop the violence the moment it happened, they just love their husband too much and idk, maybe they forgive them because of love. Put yourself in the situation: would you like it to see your mother or sister get beaten up every f*cking day because their husband or boyfriend take a pleasure of it? Would you sit on your *** and laugh at the pain their in? Now saying that you don't like your mother or sister is no excuse at all. It shows your heartless and cold. Well, I can't convince you. But I'm convinced that there is really REALLY something wrong with you in the head. But, your natural reaction is that you want to hurt that person too for doing that to a loved one, yes? You don't find it funny at all. Nope. Bottom line from what I'm saying: violence of any kind is not funny. Especially if it'll happen to you.

From the jokes I read: they're not funny. Quit it. Karma will bite your arse so hard that you'll bleed of shame and guilt because you laughed at this. Honestly, if you ask me, I hope it doesn't happen to anyone even though I said that. Its better off not to wait around until it does.
    Shame on you that laughs of this, I think guys who abuses their wife/girlfriends have no respect on themselves. How are they able to respect their wife/girlfriend if they abuse them in so many ways. Its disgusting and one of the things I don't tolerate at all. It doesn't matter if the person is a female or not, its not right at all in general.

Kaitou: It matters most when you're truly sorry for what you did. You can't take it back, unfortunately. However, from what I see you hit her one time in your life. You're a nice person and I can honestly say that I don't see you as an abusive or violent kind of a person.
    Putting yourself down, admitting your own mistake and letting people know you're so sorry will just do for now. But I guess its up to you to decide on what will be good for yourself and everyone thats involved, especially your girlfriend.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sigh*

Goddamn it, the entire story is a fake. =____=
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-13-2010 at 05:40 AM.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um, I think they got the joke dude. It's just that they don't laugh about domestic violence. If you talk about a pissed wife cutting of her husbands dick and end it with a Bel-Air joke, they might offer a chuckle. However face flattening is a no go.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Reps for a good work, son. A fist with that power equates to the amount of bullshit per second that she spewed up against you.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Um, I think they got the joke dude. It's just that they don't laugh about domestic violence. If you talk about a pissed wife cutting of her husbands dick and end it with a Bel-Air joke, they might offer a chuckle. However face flattening is a no go.
    I think people are really overlooking the thread, especially when it's fake.
    Kaitou: It matters most when you're truly sorry for what you did. You can't take it back, unfortunately. However, from what I see you hit her one time in your life. You're a nice person and I can honestly say that I don't see you as an abusive or violent kind of a person.
    Putting yourself down, admitting your own mistake and letting people know you're so sorry will just do for now. But I guess its up to you to decide on what will be good for yourself and everyone thats involved, especially your girlfriend.
    REALLY? I even pm'd you...told you the story was fake YET...YET you tell me this? O_o
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-13-2010 at 05:48 AM.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou-penguin View Post
    I think people are really overlooking the thread, especially when it's fake.

REALLY? I even pm'd you...told you the story was fake YET...YET you tell me this? O_o
    FAKE? I take my rep back; Unless you truly hit her and make a Bel_Air post to laugh about it, you are not worthy!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I'm a girl........ I laughed at it when he originally sent it to me................................. What now?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post

You're overlooking the thread way too much.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Have half of you even watched Fresh Prince of Bell-air?? I don't know about you guys but we blast the soundtrack in class as loud as it can go because we're fortunate to be the only class separate from the main school building. I pretty much know it's the over touchy girls that have clearly not seen it yet.... But it's a classic :[

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Closed Thread

Thread Information