AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Stuff...My Bad.

Junior Member Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt is a name known to all Vanelline Schildt's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Stuff...My Bad.

My stuffs...My bad.
    Anyways, here's some rules that applies to my sets.

~. Feel free to take my sets, but DON'T CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. Give me credit. At least.
    ~. Not taking requests, but planning to open soon.
    ~. I'm a newbie and still playing around, and I accept critics plus tips, but no flame. I don't need flame, thanks.
    And here we are:

Yuuki Kuran set <VK> ~my current sets for avatar and signature~ (with my username as the text, my bad >_> )
    Name:  ava vanelline.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  27.4 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	sig vanelline.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	34513
    Misha Arsellec Lune chibi set <Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia>
    Name:  ava misha.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  19.9 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	sig misha.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	34515

That's all for today...

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: My Stuff...My Bad.

Wow I absolutely love your style for avatars but that is something I will never be able to create, or at least right now but the font in your signature IMO doesn't go right with the signature and I think removing the white box in the last one and adding a different border can make it come out with different results
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(I'm no where near as skilled as some of the people on AF but oh well. x3)

So far you aren't doing too bad for a beginner.
    (I'm not going to say anything about the avatars because they're too small for me to see. x.x)

Anyway, on the Yuki one-
    From what I've learned, it's best not to put the text on your character.
    And the text, itself, looks kinda pixelated. ><;;
    The fact that you have her face on there twice like that makes it look overused and I don't think it really helps the sig at all.
    Were you just trying to take up space?
    Also, because her face is so big, it kind of overwhelms the sig to me. It's kind of just boring. ><;;
    Overall, not bad for a beginner. (Though I'm still beginner-like as well <_<)

The Other one:
    This one just really bugs me. ><;
    It doesn't really seem like the background blends at all and the colors are all over the place. D:
    I don't know what's going on next to the girl's head but it looks like a huge chunk has been taken out of it and it screws up the colors. ><;;
    Don't really know what you're doing with the background because of the huge face over it. ><;;
    Also, not sure if you'd like quality renders, Serated on here makes really nice ones and there's also some on planetrenders.net

Basically, you're not doing bad for a beginner but you've still got a ways to go.
    Try some tutorials- there's some really great ones on here and there's a lot on deviantart I've heard. There's also the Tip of the Week thread that was tons of help. ^^

Also, don't shoot me if I'm completely off on what I said. XD I'm still a beginner, too. x3

Member iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 11:57 AM
    Threads

The first avatar has too much contrast and possibly too bright. You may also want to use a darker text so its easier to read. The other ones for text are either too small or don't coincide well in color with the background.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Never.. EVER.. EVERRRRRRR put text on a characters face. It's an unwritten rule with few exceptions. It nearly always looks bad.

The chibi set looks a bit unfocused. Needs a bit more contrast and the previous needs a bit less. Otherwise you're on the right track! keep it up.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I second blueangel there, only a really limited amount of sig-makers can place the text above the char and get away with it, but you have to be REAL good at designing, so... Don't do it ^^; Other than that, your works are OK for a beginner. I especially like the first signature. But again, the text part is off. Also, I'd use a different font if I were you. Anyway, keep 'em going and you're bound to get better and better =)
    Set by me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information