AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: resurreccion??

Threaded View

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default resurreccion??

if i remember correctly, a hollow seal half (or some portion) of its hollow form into a weapon by removing its mask, thus becoming an arrancar..and then releases that half back in the form of resurreccion, right?? my question is, how was tousen able to perform resurreccion?? he's a shinigami who gained a mask to recieve some hollow powers, but im pretty sure its not enough to seal part of it into a zanpakuto, right? and besides, his zanpakuto is already accupied with suzumushi..so how was he able to release resurreccion?? doesnt resurreccion releases and combines the hollow portion with the shinigami portion, revealing it's true hollow form?? so did he become full hollow and then seal part of it to regain his human form?? and then use resurreccion to release his hollow portion, revealing his true hollow form, with a hint of human appearances?? it's very confusing, i got confused just typing this out..but please can someone verify. maybe i forgot something..or maybe im not looking into it deep enough. well, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by minuswell; 11-10-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Thread Information