AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 6 Anime Robots/Androids

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Top 6 Anime Robots/Androids

My Top 6 Anime Robot/Android Characters!

6. Mahoro from Mahoromatic Maiden. Battle android Mahoro decides to live her final years as a maid to the teenage son of her former master/maker. With lots of sexual innuendo, this is a light hearted series, although each episode ends with a countdown to when Mahoro ceases to function. Some continuity problems in season 2, and the final episode is dark and confusing. Other than that, laugh away you little pervs.

5. Solty Rei from Solty Rei. A green-hair female battle android with amnesia is adopted by tough ex-cop Roy. It’s been a while, and I don’t remember all the details of the series, but she is a good character. I remember that much.

4. Tima from Metropolis. The only movie character on the list, Tima is a tragic figure. In a world where humans and androids exist side by side with friction, can Kinichi save Tima’s life and soul? Overall, I did not rate this movie that high, but it did have some good characters. And as I recall, it has quite a few references to classic films. Obviously including Fritz Lang’s Metropolis.

3. Conti from FLCL. He’s good for beating the dust out of rugs, cooking dinner, and going to the market. And when he combines with Naota, he can kick a$$! FLCL is a dumb, but fun classic.

2. Pino from Ergo Proxy. A little girl auto-rev, made to help make a childless couple into a family, Pino gains emotion and self-awareness after being infected with a virus. Her question, “Is Pino Pino?” is the best line in the series. Pino is the most human character in EP.

And #1:

The Cast of Casshern Sins. There are a slew of robots in this one, and most all are interesting characters. Casshern is programmed to kill, but why? His is a journey of self-discovery. Then there is little Ringo, who knows her world is doomed, but still innocent she only sees the beauty. Braiking Boss seems ready for a fight, but he seems to enjoy watching from the sidelines. He does have his tender side.

Your turn.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Top 6 Anime Robots/Androids

Man, you're a quality poster and your posts are being wasted in this shithole of a forum. I like your posts and you should consider posting on myanimelist for worthwhile replies....

I respect your effort and how you try, but this site is done. I really do enjoy your perspectives and hate to see it so wasted..
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Man, you're a quality poster and your posts are being wasted in this shithole of a forum. I like your posts and you should consider posting on myanimelist for worthwhile replies....

I respect your effort and how you try, but this site is done. I really do enjoy your perspectives and hate to see it so wasted..
    Then why are you here?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Then why are you here?
    Because I have nearly been here ten years longer than you and like 8500 more posts than you? I'm allowed to post as much as you are. Nowhere in my post did I say you couldn't post what you are so refrain quoting me with such a cliche and counter-productive reply such as that one.

I just complimented you and that's the substance you reply with? Your a quality poster and its sad your quality threads get absolutely no attention. I respect what you post because nobody else does it, but you yourself did say on another thread "no better forums exist that you know of".... That's untrue and I just hate to see your posts go to waste.

Post what you want here because its good for AF.
    You should consider what's good FOR YOUR THREADS too though.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

Melfina
    Android 18
    Jinbu AKA Zinv
    Dorothy Wayneright
    Aurora
    Ropponmatsu
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information