AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 discussion (spoilers)

Senior Member Admiral Muffin is on a distinguished road Admiral Muffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2012 01:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 discussion (spoilers)

And so yeah I finally watched the episode and damn... That was frigging epic. It continues where it lefts off but the Unicorn and Kyshatriya fight was kinda short compared to the novel...but it was still sweet. There's a flashback scene about Banagher and it probably explains why Cardeas easily handed him the Gundam. We finally get to see the Federation characters like Captain Otto Midas and Londo Bell pilot, Riddhe Marcenas. There's also Alberto Vist, the one who betrayed Cardeas and plans to stop the box from opening since he's pro feddy. Full Frontal finally shows up and attacks the Nahel Argama ship with his smexy Sinanju and boy that mobile suit sure was a beast. The music when he was harassing the ship was frigging intense. Audrey's real identity finally gets revealed the Feddies used her as a hostage. But Char baby turns the table and Banagher sorties out. The animation and music during the fight was amazing. Banagher gets overwhelmed and the Sleeves captures him and the Gundam. They then take him to Palau, a Neo Zeon mining asteroid and discusses some stuff with Full Frontal and Marida. The Earth Federation then starts an operation to infiltrate Palau to retrieve the Gundam and rescue Banagher.

Overall, it was a great episode. Though there's not much action like episode one and there's a few memorable moments. Also, it has some heavy references, nods and allusions to past UC shows. You might not get them if you haven't watched 0079, Zeta and Double Zeta. Do check it out.
    Last edited by Admiral Muffin; 11-01-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 2 discussion (spoilers)

I watched Episode 2 of Unicorn Tuesday night.

The battles were amazing and in the context of the franchise, very realistically portrayed. The negotiation scene was entertaining too. I found Otto's mini-tantrum pretty funny but you could certainly sympathize with him. Angelo's reverence for Full Frontal and overall rage got old pretty quickly but at least his Zulu looks great as does the long rifle.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Banagher gets back to the Feddies.

Takuya's enthusiasm for the ZZ's Gundam Team and Hyaku Shiki was cool too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information