AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach Plot Question

Junior Member Phasmatis is on a distinguished road Phasmatis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2012 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach Plot Question

Okay so me and my brother love watching this show every week and I have a question. What happened After Wako Mundo (forgive spelling)? All of a sudden it just cuts off after the Battle with Green Jaw.

Does the 4th movie reveal what happens or are there episodes that weren't shown that are available on DVD.

Thanks in advance for answering this question for me.

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 11:35 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Bleach Plot Question

adult swim is airing new eps of bleach but they havent gotten that far yet

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 05:35 PM
    Threads

Tv networks are very unreliable when it comes to airing anime ... which really sucks cause I'd support a network that aired anime regularly and reliably. The best way to find out what happens (without people revealing spoilers to you) is to first figure out what episode you are at by consulting an episode guide (search wikipedia or something) then watch on the internet... then read the manga (bleach is just starting to get good again xD).

oh and PS: the movies have absolutely nothing to do with the actual story.
    Last edited by Mister_S; 11-01-2010 at 06:58 PM.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

After the fight with Grimmjow the anime cuts to a filler arc, which is what is airing on Adult Swim presently. Once the filler arc is over, it will go right back to where it left off after the Grimmjow fight.

The movies have nothing to do with the series whatsoever.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Hachisuka Goro is just really nice Hachisuka Goro is just really nice Hachisuka Goro is just really nice Hachisuka Goro is just really nice Hachisuka Goro's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bleach Ichigo Mask Book
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8385-1335-1923-1624

After the fight, it cuts to an alternate story that has nothing to do with the Hueco Mundo plot, at this time on adult swim, there are like 10 episodes left before the Hueco Mundo story continues.

K-K-K-Kurage hatchou no youni

壮大な翼に飛行をします

19才

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 11:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

their showing new one's but I don't know what happens but you see arrancars though

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Member Ezio will become famous soon enough Ezio's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2011 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea they r jus showing boring fillers. Until that ends you wont see anything from the actual plot

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So now that the anime is back on track I have to ask does the official on jump around like this or is it an American Airing thing?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 06:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmatis View Post
    So now that the anime is back on track I have to ask does the official on jump around like this or is it an American Airing thing?
    Both the Japanese version also has those filler arcs. It's mostly to allow the manga to progress further ahead (which are needed since it takes about 20 chapters for one little thing to happen - Damn you Kubo and your whitespace hahaha)
    Senjougahara Fascination

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2014 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

The only way to avoid the filler is to read the manga, or follow an online guide as for which episodes are proper canon and which are filler.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey well I'm not complaining. I love the show and the longer it is one the happier I am.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 06:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmatis View Post
    Hey well I'm not complaining. I love the show and the longer it is one the happier I am.
    Good thing you don't read the manga haha Kubo drags it out so much. Not even joking here, in the past two months nothing has happened at all. I hope Kubo fixes this cause the way it is right now its possible to cover the last 3 months of chapters in one episode.
    Senjougahara Fascination

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information