AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: คภเ๓є's Avatars, Signatures, and Userbars!

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Angry คภเ๓є's Avatars, Signatures, and Userbars!

Well I came here to post my "art" and hopefully get some criticism and tips like maybe on how to make animated png's and other things that can help me. Note these are kind of noobie -_- NOTE:These are some example's I used for I request thread I started in a different site

Weird it only let me post 15 images anyways when somebody post's something I'll immediately post the rest
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads

Default Re: 4N1M3™'s Avatars, Signatures, and Userbars!

Nice Avatars, yeah it only allows you to post so many at a time... But I want to see more, thats the reason of my post I specially like your last 4.

Cxxxxx][::::animesaw:::::::::::::>
    See my Work HERE
    -I'm a guy regardless of my girly sigs, I just love girls.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSaw View Post
    Nice Avatars, yeah it only allows you to post so many at a time... But I want to see more, thats the reason of my post I specially like your last 4.
    Thanks for posting anyways here come some of the signatures

There is still more I just couldn't finish because of the 15 post thing so when someone post's I will post the rest of the sigs and then all my Userbars
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-16-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With the avatars, I like the Kirby ones the best, how it was "jumping" out of the box. I always like that effect ^^

With the signatures, the second one is good but on the third, you can see some white outline on his head. The black in the corners of the first one looks a bit odd, maybe if you removed it or kind of "blended" it in like you did with the green border, that would've been better. I like The Princess Peach one, once again the popping out thing is what I like hehe. The colours of it are nice and bright too. Maybe use a different font for the text or colour it differently so it's easier to read. I really like the Natsu and Scorpion ones. And the Death Note one made me laugh. Good work with those. On the third last signature (is that a Pokemon?), there's a white outline and the red gradient in the background looks weird, you can tell where it changes color. Maybe it just needs a re-color.

Well that's all I have to say. Overall, I liked them and I hope I wasn't too harsh with you :P
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow that was really descriptive and yes that is a Pokemon it's called Darkrai but you're right about the red it is really odd. About the corners in the first one it does seem to be to thick but I guess I could erase some of those pixels and with the transparent border I should of put the image so it shows and make it look blurry, and thanks about the nice comments especially about the L one considering that is my first video signature :/

Anyways here are some new signatures, & icons

Based on Serated's style

^ Animated PNG and see how the light is different in this one compared to the above one?

^ I tried to make a badge but I can't make the circles right ;_;
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-16-2010 at 07:52 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

D:
    I think it's just me, but I hate animated sigs. It's just....tacky to me. Your sigs are good and you look like you're ready to take the next step in sig making, so try blending a bit more. Try using a smudge brush (I like the chalk brush at about 60px). Try duplicating your character, and smudging the bottom a bit. Or try erasing the edges/bottom of your character with a 50-100px soft brush. It takes practice, but it's worth it in the end!

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    D:
    I think it's just me, but I hate animated sigs. It's just....tacky to me. Your sigs are good and you look like you're ready to take the next step in sig making, so try blending a bit more. Try using a smudge brush (I like the chalk brush at about 60px). Try duplicating your character, and smudging the bottom a bit. Or try erasing the edges/bottom of your character with a 50-100px soft brush. It takes practice, but it's worth it in the end!
    I'll try that but do you have something you could show me as an example? Also about the animated , these look odd considering it's only 256 colors :/
    人類は調和したのか?

Junior Member Scarlet//Hakai is on a distinguished road Scarlet//Hakai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

I think it's cool how your signatures are simple but not plain, and the character kinda going beyond the background, and your style seems pretty neat.

Just a recommendation, try using the pen tool to crop out the little bits of white around the character.

Has a problem with hair and munching on it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet//Hakai View Post
    I think it's cool how your signatures are simple but not plain, and the character kinda going beyond the background, and your style seems pretty neat.

Just a recommendation, try using the pen tool to crop out the little bits of white around the character.
    Some of these do have a lot white leftover but I couldn't notice it until I barely changed the skin anyways I'll work on it for future sigs and avys and thanks for posting ^_^
    人類は調和したのか?

Member iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime has a reputation beyond repute iAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 11:57 AM
    Threads

Well you may want to consider making a big piece of work which can scale down to all this sig and avatar stuff.

As for animated stuff you won't get much out of photoshop and you will get bored very quick. If you truly want animated stuff you would look into something like 3D studio max or flash.

Senior Member AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Binoculars
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2010 08:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx LoN3 W01f x PSN ID: XxLoNeW01fx Steam ID: XxLoN3W01fx

I like them =] They are creative and different from just a plain, flat signature (like mine =P But I am actually Rubbish at them XP)
    Very nice signatures =] I might try and make some like them. x

Those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks you guys and @iAnime I don't know how to use adobe sadly, anyways I re-posted this in a different post.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-16-2010 at 07:54 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: คภเ๓є's Avatars, Signatures, and Userbars!

YES! vert sigs are win in my book!!! <333 your current set is amazing :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks and I just realized I should re-post my images they're all gone because I changed the album name O_O

EDIT: Here are my UB's, signatures, and an icon

I made this one for Lady*Kikyo but I wish I could remake it

I made this one for a mod in a different forum but I kind of don't like it, again I wish I could remake it.

Last edited by Xeyuzio; 11-16-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Junior Member saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 09:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: phaco

Yeah I want to see them!! the only one I can see is very neat, I hpe I'll get to see the rest

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The UB's are amazing, and the icon is pretty boss too.
    The Lady Kikyou signature is horrible imo. I just don't like that.
    The other isn't much better, but you're good with transparency!
    You should re-do them and repost the corrections DD

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Hall View Post
    The UB's are amazing, and the icon is pretty boss too.
    The Lady Kikyou signature is horrible imo. I just don't like that.
    The other isn't much better, but you're good with transparency!
    You should re-do them and repost the corrections DD
    I'll remake it later, probably next week when I have a break from school anyways thanks for the comments on the UB's
    人類は調和したのか?

Junior Member saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 09:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: phaco

thanks for reuploading them, your sigs are awesome, could you make me one someday? ^_^

I'll have to agree with annie hall though, about the fact that your two last sigs does not seem to be in the same league as your previous, I couldn't figure out exactly what's wrong with it since I'm not that used to making sigs

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by saumon View Post
    thanks for reuploading them, your sigs are awesome, could you make me one someday? ^_^

I'll have to agree with annie hall though, about the fact that your two last sigs does not seem to be in the same league as your previous, I couldn't figure out exactly what's wrong with it since I'm not that used to making sigs
    If you want a sig just tell me what character you want on it and I'll see what I can do
    人類は調和したのか?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information