AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The World God only Knows

Senior Member Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor has a reputation beyond repute Desulishor's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2010 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Finland, land of santa claus and good dental care.
    Threads

Default The World God only Knows

A currently running series, 3rd ep just came out fansubbed.
    Synopsis: Keima Katsuragi aka The Capturing God has captured the hearts of over 7000 girls. (in galgames) Demons hunting for loose souls that hide in girl's hearts stumble upon Keima's website and mistake him for some kind of a casanova, offering him a job at capturing hearts. Keima mistakes it as a challenge for a gamer and makes a contract with the demons. Now forced to capture hearts of real girls, Keima applies the galgame logic to real life romance. Great laughs and lots of various types of moe.

Post yer opinions and discuss the latest events of the series, just don't forget to hide yer spoilers.
    We are Pop Candy, very happy! ^--^

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Default Re: The World God only Knows

Seeing is that I've been reading the manga of this I can say that its pretty smurfing great. The storyline is great for it being a harem anime and unlike most harem anime this one doesn't provide much (if any) fan service which is a plus in my book. I'm not sure how much in detail the anime would go but if it does about half of whats in the manga its going to be epic. Watch it, Love it, Laugh at it. Teddy has spoken

Junior Member harlan8800 can only hope to improve harlan8800's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 09:50 AM
    Threads

Default Re: The World God only Knows

I'm not sure how much in detail the anime would go but if it does about half of whats in the manga its going to be epic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information