AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Fallout: New Vegas discussion thread.

Threaded View

Junior Member jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen has much to be proud of jimmyzen's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 04:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bratushka Steam ID: Jimmyzen

Default Re: Fallout: New Vegas discussion thread.

I'm still undecided about the ending. I definitely don't like the Legion. I'm leaning toward the NCR but I always have doubts because in places people don't talk very kindly about them. Mr House seems way too bi-polar- he's either a control freak who treats my character like a Boy Friday with all his crappy little missions/errands. But then he goes psycho when he doesn't get his way. I never trust people even in real life who are as agreeable as Yes Man so I don't fully trust him in the game either. I think I'm just going to have to choose one way and follow it through to the end and save that and do the same thing with each possible path. That's one of the good things about playing on a PC is being able to cut/paste the saved game files out of the game folder to somewhere else so I can restart from any point.

I finished Dead Money and am double checking all over for any side missions I may have missed. I have Honest Hearts but have read it has bugs so I may hold off before I play it and finish just before I finish the main game.

I just got all the addons to Fallout 3, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, The Pitt, and Operation Anchorage which I'm also in the process of replaying.
    Last edited by jimmyzen; 05-31-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Thread Information