AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OCC: COTM: Pendragon's Assualt

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default OCC: COTM: Pendragon's Assualt

For all you lovely boys and girls your questions everything you wanna talk about.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: OCC: COTM: Pendragon's Assualt

Okay i got a question, Can we make humanoid Alien Warriors and put them into the Feudal Universe? Also can we make more than one character or just the one?

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Humaniod alien warriors. What a type of alien in the form of a human, and inside of the fuedal universe. Thats fine if you explain it in your bio.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Aha thanks, thou if i said Alien warrior that could be anything but thanks anyways.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yeah let your imagination go wild. Do you understand the point system, and the Technique rules. I'll be viewing the profiles made very carefully. So overpowered techniques like opening portals, and stuff like that don't run wild, and everyone is Goku on crack or something. Plus this is going to be a very long, and hard Rpg that spans over any worlds.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well i don't understand the Charge thing but cool-down and duration, i understand perfectly.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The whole charge thing is for you to prepare your attack. Most of your heavy damaging skills would need a 2 to 3 turns charge as your collect, or meeting the requirements that are needed for you to use your technique. Like in Naruto you may need to use several hand seals before preforming the technique, or build up your energy from the attack. Say like Dragonball Z where Goku has to stand still, and charge the sprirt bomb, but over a short period of time of charging. Don;t get me wrong you can still fight normally while charging a technique.

Now defense style Techniques or normally instantanous. As they normally are used in quick situation for instant defense. This RPG is so wide spread in what you can make it's insane. This way he don;t have a lot of firebenders or air bender where everyone has the same skills. The level of freedom allows you to create whatever you want really. but do you understand what I mean with the charge thing now?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes. That has cleared the mud out of my eyes. Thanks.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good i await your character. Do you have anything else your wondering about.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes i do actually, Are you going to be participating in game or are you just going to be the GM?

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a quick question. What about regular attacks like for example firing a gun with no actual bonus to it.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ensifer: Yes I will be in the game.

Kyesico: my character Takaya can manipulate matter. Meaning basically he can change things around much like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. but also he's an elemental user, he could at the least, as no upgrades yet, use a fire attack and channel it through his sword. But his elemental attacks mainly come in the form of his techniques. You have you base skills as to what you can do on the norm. Be it strong hand to hand, firing bullets, and anything else. Those would be your base attacks. Your techniques are what you want to use to really give it to your enemy, to deal major damage. Not saying major damage can't be reached through normal ahdn to hand or whatever way you fight, but you understand right?

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I understand now. I was just curious because it didnt mention to much on that.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This multi universe tournament reminds me of an Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles season. They had something quite similar.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2015 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can we have characters hailing from somewhere near the The Maw of Unlight?

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The what of what?

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga Mugetsu View Post
    The what of what?
    Aw, you don't remember? Think back. Dust off the skulls of threads long dead like some kind of digital Yorik.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh crap. Yeah sure. I remember. If you can think it then make it Sonny my man. The Maw of Unlight. HAHAHAHA totally had be confuzzled for a second.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

am going to sign up for this, are we allowed to make mutants or animal/human hybrids

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    am going to sign up for this, are we allowed to make mutants or animal/human hybrids
    If you see the Sign up you see that you have TOTAL FREE REIGN over character design. The massive expansion of the Universes allows you to mix, and match basically any race. So yes. Your allowed to make Mutants, or animal human hybrids.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've actually got a character halfway formulated. But time is getting exceptionally tight for me (seriously, my day is nearly fully scheduled. )

I hope Nightmarchers can complete in a few months. I think I'll jump in then.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright that's fine. Join when your ready my friend.

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Double post. The rpg is up. Were are still taking on new members so come one come all.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Question: Would weapons count as Item?

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No weapons don't count as items

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information