AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Merry-Go-Round

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Merry-Go-Round

Spiraling down
    In my merry-go-round
    Lightning speed fast it goes
    Where it stops
    Nobody knows
    not even I
    I close my eyes
    But the feeling's still there
    I feel the helplessness hiding
    In the corners of my heart
    I feel the despair
    So I close off my mind
    And embrace my insides
    My arms have grown weak
    They are done holding onto
    A past of defeat
    My hands reach out
    Trying to find something to grasp
    But the memories are still there
    I'm still falling down fast

Spiraling down
    In my merry go round
    I'll be sure to hit the ground
    But maybe someone will catch
    Me before I hit the solid cold floor
    I'll continue to wait
    And open my heart's steel door.
    Fate
    Is on his way to un-break what has been
    repeatedly broken.
    His eyes will mend the darkness of a black engulfed soul.
    He will add color to my canvas, and brighten up what was once so dull.

The love he has to give, will slow down
    time, my merry-go-round
    This love will be ongoing
    This love song will always be loud
    You will always warm my inner being
    Even when it's snowing

To me, darling, you'll always be glowing.

Your Love is what makes the world go round.
    Last edited by Kirei Shijin; 10-18-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Merry-Go-Round

This is so great Kirei ^____^ you explained the feeling super well too..many have felt it and they'd probably say the same thing ^^ when we're at our lowest and everything seems lost..like we're falling, about to hit the ground, of course we want someone to catch us, we want someone to mend our hearts. We just have to hope the right person comes along to do that ^^

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm glad I could write a poem that someone could really relate to. Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being such a great inspiration!

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow.. that was a brilliant poem. The structure of it surprised me at first. Usually your structure is adventurous anyway, but this time it was almost unrecognisable. It is such a good thing. The way the sentences merged into one, was impressive. It was like one long thought. It had it's own light, and it's own pace. The pace was staggered like a thought process. It jumped between personal, and metaphorical statements. They connected in a way that seemed improvisational, even though I'm sure a lot of thought went in to it. This was such a very good poem. I'm so impressed with the feeling it inspired.
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much!! That means a lot to me. I actually didn't put much thought to it at all, I just started typing and in a matter of 10 minutes what you see here was my result.^^

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow I love the symbolism in this poem so much. I agree with Anime Prince, you're style is always changing and I like this one so much. The way it was structure is perfect and it seriously connected with the image of a merry go round.

You can kind of say its like everyone's life in a way. The merry go round of life is all happy at first, but then we are hit by a bombardment of problems that causes us to lose our grip and lose our balance. And no matter how strong we may be, sometimes a little help from another person is what we need to lift ourselves up and continue to enjoy the rest of that merry go round.

Btw, I hope that person glow for you, so that you'll never all in the darkness.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you!! That was exactly what I was trying to say Sigma. You always get me and you always glow.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information