AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still can.

Threaded View

A fan of anime and video games. Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 11:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still can.

VIDEO HAS NOW BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO COPYRIGHT CLAIMS

Due to a copyright claim it has been "blocked worldwide" according to my Youtube message. Funny thing is the blocking seems to have NOT activated yet. I can view the video even when I'm NOT logged in to my Youtube account. So please watch this awesome anime music video before it's removed (though if i'm lucky the Fair Use dispute I filed through Youtube's dispute system on claims of it being a "parody" will work and the violation status on it will be removed).

And PLEASE comment on the video and give your opinion on it. I want to know whether or not you like the AMV.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-07-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Thread Information