AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you still like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Hybrid View

Member Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Soul Systems N64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2011 10:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Tearsh

Unhappy Do you still like Yu-Gi-Oh?

I loved Yu-Gi-Oh and I would collect duel monster cards (still have them today), and I would watch it every saturday when it came on, and I watched about every single episode, and then I did sports my fifth grade year and I would miss the shows, but I still thought they would be playing them when I got into Jr. High and they didn't have it anymore.

Yu-Gi-Oh is still on but it's not the origional. It's called Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, and they ride motercycles and play duel monsters at the same time. I stopped collecting them, and I'm now in High School.

Any of you guys still like Yu-Gi-Oh? I do, but only the old version and not the new one.
    Anime I Like:
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    One Piece
    Bleach
    And 30 Others!! (Too many to list)
    Currently Working On: Samurai 7

Let's just say I like Anime..... If I was a girl, my name would have been KIRARandom Ghost___(>'.')>
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
    "There's what you can't do, and what you won't do. And besides, nobody knows that better than you" - Chairman Gilbert Durandal

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Do you still like Yu-Gi-Oh?

Yes, in my opinion, Yu-Gi-Oh was surprisingly deep for a childs anime, but only in the original version. 4kids decided to **** everything up to incorporate THE POWER OF LOOOOOVE. But in the original Japanese version it was awesome pretty much until the end of the Battle City series

Junior Member AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr has a reputation beyond repute AyrynnStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 12:20 AM
    Threads

i loved Yu-Gi-Oh! up until the main characters were gone, then i stopped liking it. :|

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Yeah, I think it's cute^^ I still listen to all the songs (Japanese) too, cause they're good ;p

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

I still like Yu-Gi-Oh. I haven't seen it since after they first touched down on Battle City, but I remember watching it up until then somewhat and collecting a ton of the cards.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Junior Member Jiru is on a distinguished road Jiru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 07:02 PM
    Threads

It kind of holds a special play with me. It was one of my favourite series of all time. Especially the manga. The original characters and everything just got to me. I was especially a fan of the Egyptian arc...

Unfortunately, I stopped right after the first series.
    I just can't imagine a Yuugiou minus the original gang..... e.O;; At least I got some kind of conclusion.

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

The aniime was alright. I got a little tired of them screaming as the played their cards....

The actually card game game it horrible, uncreative and generally bad. It was a cheap rip off of MTG and involed little to no thought to play. Also if u didn't have the most expensive cards u stood no chance of winning in real tournoments. The fact it was basically each player slaps down and a card and u see who wins make me actaully start to hate the game. I have a similar feeling about Pokemon although that game was slightly better designed due to the fact u didn't get to do things for free.

Member Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux has a reputation beyond repute Bisoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads

Well, I wasn't much of a Yu-Gi-Oh fan to begin with.
    Can't say I never liked it though.
    It's just that I lost interest over time.

Junior Member fantasyfreak is on a distinguished road fantasyfreak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

I still like it. Even the later series that are on now. The card game might have been somewhat simplistic in the beginning, but it has gotten more complex over time. The thing about 4kids is sadly still true today. And sure, the original characters were great, but I grew to like the newer characters. Just because Yugi,Jonouchi and the gang were the very first, doesnt mean that they should be the one and only. I actually get annoyed sometimes at people who say:the first was awesomesauce! but the new ones sucks! The thing I like the most about Yu-Gi-Oh is how they incorporate mythology into the story. First it was just egyptian mythology, but now they have tried various others as well(though with mixed results, I gotta confess). Okay, I am done ranting now.

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

The game was more than simplistic. It was whoever had the better cards won. I played MTG until it died out in my area. YuGiOh is still going strong and it took the designers of the game almost 2 to 3 years to figure out that some cards were too powerful and need to be restricted/banned. Magic never had that problem until like Tempest block (which was the 8th set released for the game...) YuGiOh had the those type of problems from the first set until the designers figured out how to try and "scale it back" which IMO they never accomplished.

Junior Member Noodle94 is on a distinguished road Noodle94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2010 07:25 AM
    Threads

Well, I must say that i don't like Yu Gi Oh anymore... I used to love the old guys Marik, Bakura, Kaiba, and the others. For me GX season isn't bad also, but this 5D's is huge crap... I can't believe what have they done with Yu Gi Oh... Cards, duels, characters... everything sucks big time... :/

"Everyone uses the word 'Love' so easily" - Ritsuka (Loveless)
    "The Most Important thing is to have a heart" - Yoh Asakura (Shaman King)

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I love Yu-Gi-Oh, I still manage to beat all these Syncro monsters and Tuner monsters and ZIGZAGAWOOGABOOGA with my good old macro deck.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Indeed I do, it is one of my most favorites dispite GX and %Ds. I like DM most but 5Ds is okay, but I hate GX.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2014 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that the first Yu-Gi-Oh was the best. I liked the characters and I liked the fact that it was based on Egyptian mythology. Then Yu-Gi-Oh GX came along. I watched and it was not bad. I would say though that the first was the best as for the sequels they just seem to get worse.

Junior Member X_Lightheart_X has a spectacular aura about X_Lightheart_X has a spectacular aura about X_Lightheart_X has a spectacular aura about X_Lightheart_X's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 02:04 AM
    Threads

Love the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series, well the one with Yugi as the main character anyhow

Senior Member Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom has a reputation beyond repute Ultor grissom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2011 09:14 PM
    Threads

Remember I used to watch the original series.
    Even owned some cards, I remember the machine cards used to be my favorite for some reason, guess it was my interest in mechs and Sci-Fi in general that made it so.
    I have not really seen any of the new shows and I do not really have an interest in Yu-Gi-Oh cards anymore but maybe I will download the Yu-Gi-Oh card game on Xbox Live arcade just for fun, to see if I can still play the game.

Member Ciel_Phantomhive28 is on a distinguished road Ciel_Phantomhive28's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 175 - Togepi 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still like Yu-Gi-Oh very much I miss the old episodes. GX was ok some of the episodes were ok. But when you put them on motor bikes in a furture setting kinda takes the joy out of it. I got a lot of the cards myself mostly from one friend others I got myself. I even got a couple Pc games where you can duel Kaiba or Yu-Gi its fun.

Credit fot this wonder signature goes to ::SomeOtherCookiez::

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I liked everything up to the arc when Kaiba was trapped in a virtual game machine by a conspiracy of some people from his company.
    Then I stopped watching it for some reason.

Junior Member frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis has much to be proud of frandavis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2011 03:47 AM
    Threads

I love Yu-Gi-Oh and like to entertain with it's episodes on my every weekend. I like everything about this anime. character of this anime Kaiba, Marik and Bakura are so cute. storyline, stuff and songs played in this anime are always enjoyable. It's pretty cool anime for me.

Junior Member OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94 has a reputation beyond repute OtakuWillis94's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2011 05:42 PM
    Threads

I still like Yu-Gi-Oh! , except for 5D's. I thought it was lame and lacking a lot. I enjoyed pretty much every season up until 5D's began. The original (Duelist Kingdom) and the Battle City saga still hold special places in my heart as my favorite sagas.
    I still have all of my cards and have a deck that I play pick-up games with from time-to-time. I still follow everything abaout the card game; from card legality to new sets. Heck, I even buy a few packs sometimes.

Truth is, the game is still rather enjoyable. But the anime just doesn't work for me when it comes to 5D's. Maybe the next season will be better.... I hope....

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

I love the series, GX is okay, Duel Monsters are best, haven't seen 5D's yet, nowadays I ain't playing games so I'll marathon YGO sometime.
    And I still play the TGC, got 2 decks, 90-110 cards total, buying new one's soon enough.
    Heeey!

Senior Member Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Som's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2014 12:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Absolutely! Though I really don't like that Yugi and the gang, including Seto Kaiba, didn't get developed for a few more seasons. Jaden and Yusei sort of came, like, right after, and my interest dwindled a tad bit. Plus, the show got kind of... strange later on. Something about cards and motorcycles...
    Last edited by Digimon_Som; 04-30-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Junior Member elaina2173 is on a distinguished road elaina2173's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:42 PM
    Threads

I LOVE YU-GI-OH! It is still one of my favorite series. GX and 5Ds aren't nearly as good as the original, but I'm too much of a fan to stop watching. I don't care if people make fun of me for it :P original is still the best of course!

Member Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane has a reputation beyond repute Kurogane's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 11:23 PM
    Threads

I actually hate it, now. The original series was good and all, but when they came out with this other one Yugioh GX or whatever, it became lame. The original characters are gone and so with it went the plot it had.
    The new ones look as though they came right out of some kind of shojou series and not from a more serious background. ;o_O 's just my opinion, though. Derp.

No. ಠ_ಠ

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like most here the original is my favorite though I really liked the Elemental Hero card series

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information