Oh man, I've been hearing some colleagues talking about tonight's match, I was like "I hope your fave team looses". The score came 0-0, but the best part is when the Serbs started ravaging the place (I just accidentally the news 5 minutes ago, is this bad?). Man, it was great, fires and eveything. I say we've been needing this stuff for a long time in this crummy place.
So, give me reasons why, or how retarded it must be to:
- Pay like 100$ for a ticket to a match on the stadium
- Go to it, wherever in the world the match is happening
- Get checked for weapons and crap at the entrance
- Get no free popcorn or anything
- Have to watch some idiots from far away play and get hurt and whine like little nancygirls, in a storm of noise on a plasic seat
- Get hit with stuff or beaten by angry fans and security guards indiscriminately
- Care about the match
- Know/care about the players, teams, finance, history behind the match
- Form serious political groups that think professional sports is srs bsns
- Shave your head and be a hooligan for the indirect sake of your fav team and 'doctrine'
- Talk/argue with people about it because you fail at other matters