AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I cant find the name of this anime....

Junior Member John San is on a distinguished road John San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2010 02:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I cant find the name of this anime....

..That i used to watch when i was a kid.

It was some sort of a spaced theme anime, wich featured 2 girls as main characters. I remember the animation was still clean and crisp, so it probably was a recent anime.

I remember watching it from 2001 to 2005, so around that time, maybe a little more. im not sure.

The only thing i can remember from it, was that the ending scene had each of the characters walking forward in a slow pace, and the only view we had of them were their backs. with a space themed background image. The first character would be seen walking, then the second one as well.

Other than that, their clothing wasnt the usual for space themed animes, i THINK one of them had a pink dress/shirt sort of thing with a ribbon like thing.

Like i said, i cant remember much, only that it was a space themed anime. The main characters were 2 girls, one shorter than the other. The animation was clean and modern ( if i may call it that ) and that the ending scene featured them both walking forward slowly. With the view showing their backs. Like if we are behind them.

If anyone has information on this anime or if anyone could find out the animes name, id be truly appreciated =)

Anime has been a big part of my life, just like it has for all of you im sure Id love to know this animes name ^^

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by John San; 10-08-2010 at 09:16 AM.

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Default Re: I cant find the name of this anime....

From this " Other than that, their clothing wasnt the usual for space themed animes, i THINK one of them had a pink dress/shirt sort of thing with a ribbon like thing."
    I`ll suggest: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Reason why I think of that one:
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    From this " Other than that, their clothing wasnt the usual for space themed animes, i THINK one of them had a pink dress/shirt sort of thing with a ribbon like thing."
    I`ll suggest: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Reason why I think of that one:

Well, i know Neon Genesis Evangelion, in fact ive watched a couple of episodes, and let me tell you, boy was i blown away... but that girl character, one of the pilots for the EvAS, not sure. she still used space themed suits, etc, while in that anime she didnt, if i recall.

But yeah its Not Neon. Thanks Though.

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Sounds to me like it's galaxy angel

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	847123-galaxy_angel_group_large.jpg‎
Views:	15
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	32865  
    Last edited by HumanoidTyphoon; 10-08-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HumanoidTyphoon View Post
    Sounds to me like it's galaxy angel

Close, but its not :/ It had only 2 main characters ( from the episodes i saw of course ) and it didnt have that girly theme, i mean, it had a similar one, but with much more seriousness to it. The ending featured the 2 female main characters, wich from the episodes i saw, were the only important characters.

I want to know what anime it is =( but its just so hard to find out. Thank you both for all the trying though lol. I Appreciate it =)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by John San View Post
    Close, but its not :/ It had only 2 main characters ( from the episodes i saw of course ) and it didnt have that girly theme, i mean, it had a similar one, but with much more seriousness to it. The ending featured the 2 female main characters, wich from the episodes i saw, were the only important characters.

I want to know what anime it is =( but its just so hard to find out. Thank you both for all the trying though lol. I Appreciate it =)
    Anyone?

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by John San View Post
    ..That i used to watch when i was a kid.

It was some sort of a spaced theme anime, wich featured 2 girls as main characters. I remember the animation was still clean and crisp, so it probably was a recent anime.

I remember watching it from 2001 to 2005, so around that time, maybe a little more. im not sure.

The only thing i can remember from it, was that the ending scene had each of the characters walking forward in a slow pace, and the only view we had of them were their backs. with a space themed background image. The first character would be seen walking, then the second one as well.

Other than that, their clothing wasnt the usual for space themed animes, i THINK one of them had a pink dress/shirt sort of thing with a ribbon like thing.

Like i said, i cant remember much, only that it was a space themed anime. The main characters were 2 girls, one shorter than the other. The animation was clean and modern ( if i may call it that ) and that the ending scene featured them both walking forward slowly. With the view showing their backs. Like if we are behind them.

If anyone has information on this anime or if anyone could find out the animes name, id be truly appreciated =)

Anime has been a big part of my life, just like it has for all of you im sure Id love to know this animes name ^^

Thank you for your time.
    KIDDY GRADE!! It has to be!

Click image for larger version

Name:	KG_cover.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	32917

Hell, here's the ending theme for you (which is how I figured it out).

Is this it? I hope it is because I would be completely stumped if it wasn't.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 10-11-2010 at 03:07 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I second that. Before I got to wolfgirl90's post I was thinking of Kiddy Grade as well. Actually I thought Dirty Pair until I read more of the description.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information