AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Game Thread: Connect Word

It's super effective! .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream Laptop 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Game Thread: Connect Word

The rules here are simple: I initially think of a word, then post it. The next person follows or preceeds my word with a connective word to form a meaningful word pair. A word pair is basically 2 known words that work together to define something.

For example, if I write, "bean", the next person may follow that word by writing, "sprout", to form a meaningful word pair, "bean sprout", or alternatively, preceed the word by writing, "runner", to form a meaningful word pair, "runner bean".

Oh, and in case you're wondering, you may write a connective word that was previously stated in the thread; this is especially useful when you cannot think of a unique connective word (i.e a word not yet posted in the thread). However, the objective of this game is for each person to write as many unique connective words as possible before the thread is closed, from which point, I will (in some way) award the person with the highest number.

Now that you know the rules, I wish y'all good luck and I'll start the ball rolling with the first word:

candy

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2014 06:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Game Thread: Connect Word

If you had read the rules, you would know that only moderators get to start post games, and saved yourself the time you wasted making this thread.

Closed Thread

Thread Information