AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some of my work (I'm a beginner)

Junior Member i_hollowfied is on a distinguished road i_hollowfied's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some of my work (I'm a beginner)

Well here is some of my work that I have done....

The Hidan one has white on the bottom and it's not from me BTW.
    Last edited by i_hollowfied; 10-05-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Default Re: Some of my work (I'm a beginner)

I wouldn't say they bad at all/ Some of the mix's are actually quite appealing..Keep them coming

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Necrofear View Post
    I wouldn't say they bad at all/ Some of the mix's are actually quite appealing..Keep them coming
    Why thank you hahaha

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Maybe you should try just using one character as the main focus and not two.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Well for one there's 2 in the first one because It looked better and in the next 2 they are either battling/merging.. I hate it when people give me tips lmao.
    Last edited by i_hollowfied; 10-05-2010 at 12:32 PM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I kinda have to agree with him. Even if it is your style, learning to work with one character is easier than starting with two, believe me. I personally think you should try something simpler or easier if you're still beginning.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    I kinda have to agree with him. Even if it is your style, learning to work with one character is easier than starting with two, believe me. I personally think you should try something simpler or easier if you're still beginning.
    Ahaha well the first 3 have to have 2 cause it simulates them merging or battling... I'm using 2 because my sigs aren't gonna look like everybody else's, maybe you should try to make one that looks at least 2% different then everybody else. At least I try and It's what's going to make me better.

Junior Member TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 11:18 AM
    Chiba, Japan (currently living in Origon, U.S.A.)
    Threads

It is easier to work with one chracter in my opinion. But you can do what ye' want. I quite like them actually.
    I was displeased. In fact, I was displeased about being displeased, and if I could be anymore displeased about the fact I was displeased, then the level of displeasure would reach one I was even more displeased about. I was even displeased about that level of displeasure which displeased me more thinking about it. It even displeased me that I was even wasting my time thinking about my level of displeasure of about how displeased I was about being displeased.
    I was displeased.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information