AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are your favourite things about Gundam SEED X DESTINY?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Default What are your favourite things about Gundam SEED X DESTINY?

Okay, so what I'm asking of here is a list of characters, moments, theme songs, the gundams themselves etc. :3
    Also give any comments towards the series.

As for me, I liked all the songs, so I'll just place the openings and endings in order of preference (not including specials).

I'm ashamed to say I've forgotten half of SEED now, but my favourite characters in SEED were: Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala and Lacus Clyne. I also began to really like Flay Allster towards the end.
    Opening themes: Moment, Realize, Invoke, Believe
    Ending themes: RIVER, then FIND THE WAY and Anna ni Issho Datta no ni are equal ;p
    Also loving Fields of Hope ^^

In SEED DESTINY....
    Characters: Stellar Loussier, Shinn Asuka. Lacus and Meer were also good too.
    Moments: I liked a lot of the scenes with Stellar and Shinn together in them. They were really sweet.
    Opening themes: PRIDE, ignited, Bokutachi no Yukue, wings of words
    Ending themes: Life Goes On, Kimi wa Boku ni Nite Iru, Reason, I wanna go to a place...
    And I loved Stellar's theme song too.
    Gundams: ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom, the Akatsuki

I really like a lot of the battle scenes in the series and the colourations they chose were beautiful!XD This is still currently my favourite series out of all the Gundam shows.
    I remember balling my eyes out in some of the scenes too <.<
    Last edited by Hikarin; 10-04-2010 at 02:01 AM.

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What are your favourite things about Gundam SEED X DESTINY?

Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny!
    I love the theme of story, the characters, the Gundams!

Opening and Ending songs : Moment, We Were So Close Together, Find The Way and Heroine!

As for characters: Cagalli Yula Attha, Lacus Clyne, Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Shinn Asuka, Lunamaria Hawke and Yzac Joule.

Favorite Gundams: Akatsuki, Freedom and Justice!

Azucaga!

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

What I really liked were the OP's for both SEED and DESTINY.
    I also really liked Kira, Athrun, Lacus and Cagallie. (Kira and Lacus )

When DESTINY came out, I was really happy that I could see those 4 people again (even better now that Kira and Lacus are together in this series) along with some of the new characters, especially Lunemaria and Steller.

My favourite Gundam have to be the Strike Freedom! Chyyeaa!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

It seems that just about everyone seems to love Lacus, Kira and the Freedom!XD
    And I'm glad to hear that other people liked Stellar and Shinn. A lot of people I knew hated them :x

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

My favorite things?

Opening and Endings: Moment and We Were So Close Together

Characters: Shinn Asuka, Rey Za Burrel, Heine Westernfluss, Yzak Joule and Dearka Elsman

Gundams: Impulse, Destiny, Legend and Saviour
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras is a glorious beacon of light Paladinoras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2011 12:06 AM
    Threads

Honestly, there wasn't much to like in Gundam Seed Destiny, given it's rather....plot-holey developments. But *shrug*, I enjoyed watching the show quite a bit. The trick is not to take the show too seriously xD

Personally my favourites are:

Charas: Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato. The one true pairing of GS/GSD xD

OP: Bokutachi no Yukue, Wings of Words
    ED: Reason, I Wanna Go To A Place

Moments: The first launching of Strike Freedom, and Saviour getting...well, savioured. The Battle of Orb was kinda nice to watch too, although the overuse of stock footages nearly killed it for me. I think that Stellar's demise was pulled off pretty well too....especially with the whole song choice and atmosphere the scene creates.

Favourite Gundams: ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam, ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam, ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam (All variants)

~ Pally in the building ~

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Okay, this is across the whole SEED saga.

Songs: Bokutachi no Yukue

Characters: Natarle Badgiruel, Yzak Joule, Shinn Asuka (Pre Archangel crew spotlight theft).

Moments: The entire 'Break the World' arc of Gundam SEED Destiny. The sheer parallels with September 11 and the War on Terrorism were extremely interesting. Watching the government reactions and societies hunger for war made the entire series of Destiny so promising. It's a pity they took all that work and flushed it down the toilet.

MS(It's not all Gundams people): Strike Noir, Providence, CGUE

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I, uh, finished SEED + Destiny in less than a week, so since I watched it so fast, I also forgot really fast the characters' names. But yea, Kira and Athrun are definitely good characters in my opinion. I remember hating...uhhhh...Flay (or something like that) in S, and Asuka in SD, just because of their personalities (Flay unreasonably blamed Kira for her bf's death and was very caculating; Asuka was just an unruly brat.)

I don't remember the storyline anymore, but I do remember loving it to my bones! I cried multiple times while watching it, and Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru only added more tears to my eyes. (It remains today one of the top 10 songs played on my iPod. It was also the major reason why I love Kajiura Yuki so much.) Admittedly, Gundam S and SD were my first Gundam series, ehe, but they were great, and gave me an excellent impression of Gundam.

I already mentioned Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru. But really, most of the songs are really really good. I still do Moment duet with another friend whenever I go karaoke; currently I'm trying to master the male vocalist's harmony part, incidentally, so that the next time I can actually harmonize with the female's part instead of singing the same melody... There's also Life Goes On, Invoke, Find the Way, Realize, Reason, etc., and I've sung all of them at least once at karaoke, XD.

I'm not a mecha guy... (I have never watched more than 3 episodes of Code Geass or Evangelion, honestly) So I guess I liked Gundam S + SD for their intense storylines. Not too much fight, not too much dialogue, not too much drama, everything's just so well-balanced! Ah! How I wish to relive that week when I did the S + SD marathon!

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

PS. creative writing fail... I just noticed I started all 4 paragraphs with "I"... ^^;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information