AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do YOU know your Animes? If so - help me out here :)

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 03:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do YOU know your Animes? If so - help me out here :)

Big title for a, perhaps, lesser relevant question, but the person you are helping will be grateful on a higher level than one could imagine.

The question is as following: What Anime-series should I watch next?

Simple question, but it gets harder:

I've been watching different Anime-series for some years now. From time to time, I decide to watch a new anime-serie (besides from Naruto, which I am still following since 5 years ago), but finish them within a very short amount of time, leaving me with nothing more to continue watching.

My favour to ask of you, as the professional anime-watcher you probably are, is to suggest me what anime-series to watch next. While doing so, please keep my opinion to these already watched anime-series in mind:

Naruto (I love this one)
    Bleach (Watched till 60 or so - I really liked this one too)
    Death Note (Liked, but not as much as Bleach and Naruto - somewhat sad ending)
    Last Exile (Less super-natural elements, good for a change - I liked it)
    GetBackers (Bad storyline, but lovely characters. I missed supernatural elements.)
    Full Metal Alchemist (I loved it - too short - wanted more )
    Avatar - The Last Airbender (Just finished - Loved it. Broke my heart when it was done.)
    Ginga: Nagereboshi Gin (Liked it - a bit to skill/spell/ability limited, but lovely story)
    Elfen Lied (A bit different from the previous ones. But I liked it - unique as it is.)

That's it! I was surprised to see the list actually. I wasn't aware that it was that many :O

You perhaps all know that feeling, when you finished an anime-series that you really loved, and there is nothing more to watch of it. For some reason - good anime is like girlfriends to me xD You got to find a new one to get over the previous :P Please help people!

Please explain your suggestions!

Loads of love in advance! :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: Do YOU know your Animes? If so - help me out here :)

My best bet is to continue watching the animes on your list that you haven't finished.

If you finished all of them however, you may want to try Cannan. It's very good with the action factor, the same anime from the makers of Fate Stay Night and Shiki.

Anyhow, hope that helps, and welcome to the forums.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Considering you've watched mostly shounen series (and Naruto/Bleach) then you should get started on some other popular shounen animes like One Piece and Hitman Reborn.

Also a quick question, which Fullmetal did you watch? If you haven't watched Brotherhood then you should, it follows the manga till the end and can be described in only one word "EPIC".

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would suggest One Piece for you and Yu Yu Hakusho, but YYH mainly because its one of my favorites. You'd probably like it too.

Senior Member Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle has a reputation beyond repute Tolle's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My best bet is to continue watching the animes on your list that you haven't finished.
    I finished all of them, except Bleach. I've been told by a friend who watched further, that I shouldn't. I trust him on that one He's helped me evade fillers in Naruto as well.
    ...and welcome to the forums.
    Thanks

Considering you've watched mostly shounen series (and Naruto/Bleach) then you should get started on some other popular shounen animes like One Piece and Hitman Reborn
    I was partly aware that Shōnen would be a good choice, but I haven't heard of Hitman Reborn yet. For some reason I've dodged One Piece for different reasons - but I might as well take a loot at it :3 Thanks!

If you haven't watched Brotherhood then you should, it follows the manga till the end and can be described in only one word "EPIC".
    I don't think I watched "Brotherhood", thought he name seems familiar. I watched the series with Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric

I would suggest One Piece for you and Yu Yu Hakusho
    Same reason with One Piece here, however I haven't heard of YYH - I will take a look at it! Thanks!!

Awesome relies! Keep em coming!
    Last edited by Tolle; 09-28-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Fairy Tail.
    It`s more epic then Naruto & Bleach XD
    But One Piece is still the best of this kind of shounen.
    You`ll probably like Soul Eater.

Try:
    Shiki
    Occult Academy
    Ergo Proxy
    Air Gear
    Durarara!!
    Needless
    Samurai Champloo
    Sekirei
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (my top 1 fav. anime, One Piece in second)

For great storylines:
    Clannad & After Story
    Angel Beats!
    Air
    Kanon (2006)
    Bokura ga Ita
    ef - a tale of memories. + second season, melodies.
    Kimi ni Todoke
    Mai-HiME
    Toradora! (one of my fav. ones)

If you want to laugh your *ss off, watch the most hilarious anime of this summer: Mitsudomoe.
    "Don`t judge a book by it`s cover"
    Don`t know how old you are, but if you`re old enough, this one is great Seitokai Yakuindomo, the jokes are very sexual, very ecchi.

I forgot to add:
    Avatar: The Last Airbender is not an anime.
    It`s an american/korean cartoon.
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 09-28-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I really do suggest checking it out.

Oh and check series out like Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell, Code Geass and other series. Broaden your horizon.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, YYH is probably my all time favorite. Oh, and I would also suggest Soul Eater. Its pretty good, though kinda a cliched ending. You might like it. My one friend who suggested it to me thinks its the perfect anime. I wouldn't go that far, but it is pretty good.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Fairy Tail.
    It`s more epic then Naruto & Bleach XD
    But One Piece is still the best of this kind of shounen.
    You`ll probably like Soul Eater.

Try:
    Shiki
    Occult Academy
    Ergo Proxy
    Air Gear
    Durarara!!
    Needless
    Samurai Champloo
    Sekirei
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (my top 1 fav. anime, One Piece in second)

For great storylines:
    Clannad & After Story
    Angel Beats!
    Air
    Kanon (2006)
    Bokura ga Ita
    ef - a tale of memories. + second season, melodies.
    Kimi ni Todoke
    Mai-HiME
    Toradora! (one of my fav. ones)

If you want to laugh your *ss off, watch the most hilarious anime of this summer: Mitsudomoe.
    "Don`t judge a book by it`s cover"
    Don`t know how old you are, but if you`re old enough, this one is great Seitokai Yakuindomo, the jokes are very sexual, very ecchi.

I forgot to add:
    Avatar: The Last Airbender is not an anime.
    It`s an american/korean cartoon.
    This post - awesome. Thank you very much for the response - here's mine:

First of all - I'm 19, so don't you ever worry if I'm old enough xD Loads of breasts in Lefen Lied - Kinad weird, but it made sense :P

It seems like a list of dedicated suggestions - I'm sure to watch at least some of these!

And regarding Avatar: The Last Airbender - I've heard many people say that it is an anime and some that it isn't :/ I'd much more want to call it a mix Fx during "The Boiling Rock" parts 1 and 2, we see Ty Lee running on some hanging wires in animestyle - saying it definitely isn't anime would be a bit harsh in my opinion. I guess I'm easily offended since I just finished it xD

But it seems that I can add One Piece, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail and perhaps some moar to mai list Domo arigato!

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tolle View Post
    This post - awesome. Thank you very much for the response - here's mine:

First of all - I'm 19, so don't you ever worry if I'm old enough xD Loads of breasts in Lefen Lied - Kinad weird, but it made sense :P

It seems like a list of dedicated suggestions - I'm sure to watch at least some of these!

And regarding Avatar: The Last Airbender - I've heard many people say that it is an anime and some that it isn't :/ I'd much more want to call it a mix Fx during "The Boiling Rock" parts 1 and 2, we see Ty Lee running on some hanging wires in animestyle - saying it definitely isn't anime would be a bit harsh in my opinion. I guess I'm easily offended since I just finished it xD

But it seems that I can add One Piece, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail and perhaps some moar to mai list Domo arigato!
    Ok, then:
    The Higurashi anime, first season is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and you have to watch second season too Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.
    And you should watch everything else that is related to Higurashi.
    Also Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
    Those 2 animes are horror & psychological, so you will see alot of bloody scenes. The story in Higurashi is great. It sent chills down my spine

Claymore
    Eureka Seven
    Highschool of the Dead
    Kãmpfer
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (I finished this one night to today, and it is pretty cool.)

One more "laugh your *ss off" anime:
    Azumanga Daioh.

And one cool quick one:
    Dark Side Cat. 6 episodes at 6 minutes. Coolest cat in anime
    You can watch it on CR.

Well it`s not that important.
    But imo for it to be called -anime- it has to be made in Japan, not just look like anime, AnimeNewsNetwork and Myanimelist have the same opinion.

Now I was just bored and listening to music :P

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bell Balalaika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 06:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tolle View Post
    I don't think I watched "Brotherhood", thought he name seems familiar. I watched the series with Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric
    The one you watched is an edited version. This isn't the original plot, although the start is similar the ending is very different.

Brotherhood follows the original and thus the manga version of FMA.
    I do recommend it.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Bo-bo-bo

Or...a personal favorite. Fairy Tail
    Last edited by Finale; 09-29-2010 at 07:27 AM.
    There is no good or evil, only giving and taking
    and taking is what I do best.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah Fairy Tail is a good suggestion. Looking at where the manga is and where the anime is, it seems it could turn into a long shounen show again like Naruto.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TomoyoSakagami View Post
    Yeah Fairy Tail is a good suggestion. Looking at where the manga is and where the anime is, it seems it could turn into a long shounen show again like Naruto.
    Only waaaay better XD
    Even the fillers in FT is great

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think I will end the thread here

Thank you all for posting - I loved the responses and I now have a dedicated list of watch to watch next! Thanks

Sayonara!

Senior Member Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74 has a reputation beyond repute Mrmojorisin74's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 02:23 PM
    Threads

If you like action, blood and comedy you can try:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan
    Black Lagoon(overkill on the blood and violence on this one and Dokuro Chan)
    Blade of the Immortal
    Ergo Proxy
    Darker than Black
    Melody of Oblivion
    Pandora Hearts
    Kara No Kyoukai:Garden of Sinners(This was probably the best new anime I've seen this year, great fight scenes)
    Monster
    Shiki
    High School of the Dead
    Cat Sh*t One(I love this one just for the name. Silly premise though, CGI animals fighting in a Vietnam Era setting FTW?)
    Betterman
    Dirty Pair
    Eureka 7
    Gintama

I could keep going all day.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Cowboy Bebop.

Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojorisin74 View Post
    Cat Sh*t One(I love this one just for the name. Silly premise though, CGI animals fighting in a Vietnam Era setting FTW?)
    But this one only has 1 episode and it looks like we have to wait a long time for the next one, next year the rumour say :P

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

19 years old? You can probably watch everything, if you can handle the mature content.

Like:

Hellsing
    Ladies Versus Butler
    Higurashi
    High School of the Dead
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Naruto (I love this one)
    Bleach (Watched till 60 or so - I really liked this one too)
    Death Note (Liked, but not as much as Bleach and Naruto - somewhat sad ending)
    Full Metal Alchemist (I loved it - too short - wanted more )
    Action/Adventure:

TENGEN TOPPA GURENN LAGANN (YES, in my top 3 favorite anime of all time.
    YuYu Hakusho (112 episodes long, so that will help with your 'I watch stuff real quick like' problem for at least a few weeks; it's also one of my all-time favorites)
    One Piece (the definition of adventure, very funny, with fantastic, poignant fight scenes)
    Samurai Champloo (my favorite sword-based action show)
    Trigun (it's just....nice. Cool story, very good characters, and, of course, moar cool fights)
    Berserk (YOU MUST READ THE MANGA. You haven't lived until you've done so, I'm not joking)

Elfen Lied (A bit different from the previous ones. But I liked it - unique as it is.)
    (one of my favorites, by the way)

Make Ya Think Anime:

Ergo Proxy (#1 on my list, I dunno what is was about it, it's just REEEEALLY good)
    Paranoia Agent (very interesting, make sure to pay attention
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (1st and 2nd season. Lot's of blood and stuff like Elfen Lied, and a very good mystery show)
    Ghost in the Shell SAC (also a lot of blood, great animation, and a cool story based in an interesting, future-y world)
    Neon Genesis (my favorite mecha, awesome fight scenes)

Here's my favorites list, check 'em out if you can:

Ergo Proxy
    Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Baccano!
    Samurai Champloo
    Monster
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Elfen Lied (haters gunna hate)
    FLCL (Furi Curi/Fooly Cooly)

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Elfen Lied (haters gunna hate)
    I lol'ed xD

I'll check em all out eventually.
    TENGEN TOPPA GURENN LAGANN
    Already on it

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reviving a dead thread.

So I've sort of been using this thread as a list of what to watch next when I finish an anime series. I've completed a bunch of the ones put on the list and recently just finished "Eureka Seven" - I'm currently getting the movie as well.

Now to a new question:

Can Eureka Seven be put into a typical anime genre? I really like the romance story as well with action and a good story - so anything related would be awesome!

Also, is kissing all the Japanese do, or am I just watching the wrong series? Don't they ever [insert word for intercourse here]? XD Eureka Seven with more grown up characters --> Would be more win :P
    Though I'm not asking for Hentai.. I'm just saying they could make it a bit more... adult friendly? Meh? :P

Anyhow, once again - Thank you all for the feedback you have given (and will give?) - You're a great help!

,Tolle

Junior Member shelby0124 is on a distinguished road shelby0124's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2012 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: anime-fan0124

try sekirei, high school of the dead and the other stuff on my profile

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Try:
    Eden of the East
    Shiki
    Code Geass
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    D.Grey-man
    Angel Beats!
    As for your latest question, I haven't watched Eureka Seven, so I don't know.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

Code Geass. Trust me, you'll love it.
    If you want to talk about more anime (since I've seen a lot :P), just leave me a message or something since I'm going to bed right now haha.

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I suggest you watch Kaze no Stigma. It's a little cheesy, but really funny, and at the same time being really exciting.

And yes, watch Canaan as recommended by Light Buster. It really is awesome. (That is what you meant, right LB, no Kanon or something else?)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information