AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT: VG section will now have Game Reviews! (FAQ)

Hybrid View

Awaken Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default ANNOUNCEMENT: VG section will now have Game Reviews! (FAQ)

Starting as of today I'll be making a gaming review team.

Basically, what's going to happen is that there will be a sign up thread where you can post games that you'd like to review, and from there once they're approved (just a formality), you can make a thread for your review In the main section- and I'll sticky it.

How Do I Make a Review?

After you get the thumbs up, the Reviews are really yours to set up as you see best. It is encouraged though that you try to get all the main points of the game that are important (ie. playablity/sound/story/etc) to get a more well rounded opinion, but anything after that is your style~

I would ask that you use the [1.00-10] points scale for scores. It's just easier if all the scores are the same. (though, you are allowed to add on anything after that if you want!) Remember, it's your review.

What Games Should I Review?

It is preferred that you try to review games that are currently in the spotlight, aka new releases and such. Though you are completely allowed to review older games and such if you want to. It's completely up to you ^___^

How Long Does My Review Stay Stickied?

There will be a maximum of (3) Review threads stickied at any given moment on the main section. After a new review is submitted, the oldest of the 3 reviews will be moved to an archived sub-section.

What About Downloadable Content and Stuff?

Absolutely! In fact, you are also allowed to review (and encouraged) to review games that appear on the 360 Arcade, PSN, and Wii-ware software. Those are games too, and some of them are really interesting. so, yes yes.

How Should I Reply to Others' Reviews?

You should try to treat a persons review as a piece of submitted artwork, (because, in a lot of ways, that's what it is). You can also give "light" conversation about the game it's self and how it pertains to the review. Just keep in mind, that the main focus here is on the actual review it's self, and how well it's made (however it is).

Someone Else Has Already Reviewed a Game I'd Like to Review. Can I Still Make One?

Of course~ Everyone has their own different styles of reviews, and opinions of the same game. It actually helps give a more 'well-rounded' view of the game that way as well. ^^

---

(I am planning for there to be an award basis in the near future for the best reviews and such. The details of which reviews, and when haven't been worked out yet. When it's set up I'll let you guys know.)

Last edited by Ericgamer1; 11-03-2010 at 01:42 AM.

^by Hakuchuumu^

^Xey Oiz^

The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Closed Thread

Thread Information