AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Rpg: The Dark Beings

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Rpg: The Dark Beings

*approved (gezz look at the sign up XD)
    Long ago a dark lord named Artui controlled and ruled the Shadows. He would steal the shadows and turn them into beings of untold horror. He would turn them in to things a human could not Imagine and then when he had enough he would attack villages. He was a shadow of the great Bavall the true ruler of the Dark Realms. Artui was starting to get sick of Bavalls dependance on him and started keeping certain shadows for his own. The stronger Artui got the more disobedient he became until one day he was stronger than his master Bavall and stole his shadow and fought him for Bavalls body. Artui won and took Bavalls body. He renamed him self Vancha and had his new shadow Bavall trapped in the shadow realms like he was but the new Vancha did not make the same mistake Bavall made he made sure and kept him in the Shadow realms never to be released.

After Vancha had opened the Dark Realms, millions apon millions of Dark beings came out. Some more stronger than others. Others almost invincible but not quite invincible. Vancha laughed as he opened the door to the real world and released his army of Darkness upon the world of the living and for a long while the world was devoured in darkness. If you lit a candle you would be killed on the spot no questions asked and would join them. Plague was everywhere the humans where almost extinct until a hero stepped up and took down Vancha himself. He had sent Vancha back to the Dark Realms and put a seal of 10,000 years on it but by doing so the hero killed himself when he put the seal on the door.

10,000 years had past and Vancha could be set free. Darkness slid out of the doors to take over someone's body just for the time being until he could release his normal self. He picked 5 people. Egbat,Urith,Hinimo,Azgul, and Moro. All of them specialized in different things. Egbat specialized in sword fighting. Urith specialized in Summoning. Hinimo specialized in strategy. Azgul specialized in the dark martial arts. Moro specialized in his dark skills. Moro was to be the one to fear for he was the oldest among them and the strongest. They separated looking for the keys of the 7 great nations so they may release there master and have the world again rain in darkness.

In the domed city of sliver is a city that is surrounded by a dome like structure that is made up out of a super strong material where the demons could not break through it. This is where everyone starts there journey. It's a peaceful place no one is disturbed except by the certain demons that get in every know and again.

The guards at the front go through a very good inspection before letting people in and out of the city. The day was at peace and people only wanted to be away from the madness outside. The guards are very high tech and so far has done a great job of stopping the outside from coming on the inside.

Central is in the middle of the city that is where our story begins...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-21-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Senior Member Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale has a reputation beyond repute Finale's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Bleach Kon Bell Balalaika
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 06:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Rpg: The Dark Beings

...is this approved yet?
    There is no good or evil, only giving and taking
    and taking is what I do best.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Its approved, he just forgot to put it on again >.>)
    Adelle Moved the over crowded city that used to be beautiful. Ever sence the put on the Dome Everything was dark and horrid. "Those cowards... why cant they fight for themselves." She said as she moved to a less crowded area so she can see if she can find something to steal.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cassius leant against a wall in the market place, watching the population going about thier daily chores, he pulled out a bottle of illegal lizard skin liqueur and took a swig as he scanned around looking for potential employment. His massive sword was slung over his broad shoulders and his black tatooes criss crossed over his arms and chest. The jet fuel like spirit burned his throat and he smiled, it was worth the exorbitant price he had paid for it from a crooked guard he knew, the demons had been quiet lately and this worried him as when they wern't there his income was significantly less with the only people in need of his services being the loacl mob barons ans buisnessmen in need of a bodygurd.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Alaran watched aimada from a small distance as she solved puzzles for the people of the city, he stopped watching her when his son approached him with a piece of paper "so whats the damage this time" his son glared slightly as began to read from the paper "three burned down doors, a shrine covert in flowers and the cemetery is a disaster area because of her earthquake" he slammed the paper on the table "we have to get rid of her father she is a menace to our caravan". Alaran calmly lit his pipe and puffed a few times "you know sigoi ive tried but none wants her and we can't find her village due to there magical barriers". his son sighed and rubbed his face "maybe we can give her to lord egbat" as soon as the words left his mouth his father slapped him "what was that for!" his father glared at him "don't you ever joke with that" Sigoi was about to give a retort when he noticed the chair and table were empty "uh hm dad" alaran follow his look "oh no" he yelled his men together to start a search party.

somewhere in the city

aimada looked around she had been following a woman who wanted to pay her but had forgot her wallet. In the busy street though she lost sight of her and neither did she know the way back. Her lower lip trembled a bit but she tried to control herself the last time she got scared the local cemetery paid the price, she wasn't sure but assumed that the elder had also put in a defense mechanism in the choker in-case she would meet danger sadly the magic was just as uncontrolled for her as when she released it. She was so in though that she did not noticed the male before her "hey sweety are you lost" she blinked at looked at him and could tell right away it was a bad guy, he just smiled the wrong way. she shook her head and took a step back but he grabbed her arm "it seems to me you are" the gentleness was gone from his voice and aimada let go off her little control. The jade pulsed once, twice and then the man before was caught on fire completely Aimada let in reaction out a loud wail she because she hated fire the jade pulsed again and from a nearby fountain the water floated up and fell on the man putting out the flames. she whimpered at the sight of his burns "me sorry?" she sniffled a bit
    Last edited by Nespa; 08-21-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hotako Ice sat on top of the church staring out when he heard screaming.
    "More people again?" He jumped from the 5 story church building and landed on the side of the wall and started running across roofs. He got to a place and saw people on fire and a girl about 17 years old in the middle of it. In one movement he grabbed the child and moved to another roof.
    "Are you alright?" He said in a voice trying not to scare the 17 year old any more.
    "I'm Hotako Ice. You can call me Ice or Hotako which ever one is eastest for you." he said with a welcoming smile.

Senior Member shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug has a reputation beyond repute shug's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Aria Neko Cookie Pocky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 01:49 PM
    wherever there's a bed to sleep on and a fridge to raid :]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cendre stayed close to Tival as she walked through the streets of the technologically advanced city. The tall, sillver-haired elf felt out of place walking the streets of the city, eclipsed by the shadows of the tall buildings, and surrounded by the hustle and bustle of smoggy life. She yearned for her mountain home and fresh air. But she was on a mission and she had a strong feeling that this city had the answers she was looking for. That's why she fought so hard to gain excess to the protected city.
    Cendre patted Tival's nose when he nickered nervously at a group of small boys wearing wicked grins. One look from the ethereal woman sent the boys scampering down an alley.
    A small water pump caught the elf's eye and she led her russet equine to the rusty handle. As she watered Tival, Cendre prayed she would soon meet with a helpful stranger that might possibly point her in the right direction. Or at least recommend a good place to eat and rest her head.
    "Rebel children, I urge you, fight theturgid slick of conformity with which they seek to smother your glory."
    I'm sleeping but I'm wide awake. Where do dreams and reality begin to seperate? Is this real? Or am I a living fake?
    Above all, Be Free

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Aimada whimpered a bit when he looked at her and glanced over her shoulder to the crowd below. a few people were screaming mainly that they wanted her down to punish her apparently and she looked back at Ice "me scared, me want go back to caravan". she glanced over her shoulder at the crowd again "but they probably get trouble then.." she turned her head back gave him a sad look, the piece of jade in her shifted a bit in color as it absorbed her magic again. She touched it with her finger for a moment and bit her lower lip.

She looked at him "but without caravan me have no really somewhere to go.." she did not know if she was asking if he could take her along or just telling him that returning to the caravan would mean more trouble for them. She doubted he would want her around since her magic could go haywire any moment.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hey it's okay now your safe with me." He said with a smile to the girl that actually looked like an elf.
    "I think I have a place for you to stay for a while if you would like and I might be able to help with the magic problem and your talking okay?" He said softly and held out his hand with a relaxed smile.
    "I live in central the nicest place yet. You will be safe there."
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-22-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unikara was walking in Central Park for freash air and listening to the nature in the Dome, she was very worried about the Dome and its structure but had the idea nothing is going to happen, so she went on with her business so she said " To tell if this is going to work then hope is what we need to make it come true for the people of this city." Unikara cleared her mind and went on with life for now. Unikara walked into the store for some food and she almost tripped but she caught herself on the edge of the counter. Unikara heard this laughing in the background and she looked up it was Vision"Stop laughing it ain't funny I'm serious it ain't funny." She started to walk and he followed.
    Last edited by The_Angry_Princess; 08-22-2010 at 12:51 PM.

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

after hearing some screams and heard someone say" "I live in central the nicest place yet. You will be safe there." " Adelle saw the perfect target. She ran as if she was in a hurry and bumped into him while he didnt notice that she took his money pouch. "Ouch... Sorry I didnt see you there... Bye" She disappeared into a nearby crowd. She had a grin when she went down to count her money that she stole. "Doesnt look like there is anything in here... I thought he would have been a good target but there is only at least a good amount of loot... Heh not rich at all."

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cassius wandered off in the direction of the slums, an expanse of run down shacks and dens of illigal activties, one of them he entered to find the owner of it ready to help him. The walls of the dimly lit room were covered in firearms and other weapons, pausing to inspect an ancient shotgun before selecting a big bore sidearm, weighing the heavy pistol in his hand he checked to see if it was in working order before firing a bullet into the proprieters head at point blank range. This was the rule of the underworld, only the ruthless and stong survive, besides he didn't have any money and Lizardskin liquer wasn't cheap he thought as he emptied the cash register and picked a few of the more exotic fireamrs off the shelves to be hidden in case of an emergency. Leaving the dead shopkeeper behind him Cassius headed out t search for employment.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kyle we are on a roof so technicly adele can't steal ice his wallet :P

aimada looked oddly at him for a moment "can't be fixed" she pointed to her head "got horsey accident, perwament damage" the attempts to teach her to speak among other things had been give up after she learned the basics. But living somewhere the caravan wouldn't be bothered by her sounded nice "magic can go haywire any time though" she point to her choker "absorbs magic, me thinks it had defense mechanism as well not sure" she looked at ice wondering what he was thinking.
    Last edited by Nespa; 08-22-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Luna woke up in a daze, it has been another fine morning. She stretch her arms out and gave of a loud yawn. She look at her clock, giving a clueless look. "Oh sugar! I overslept" rushing out of her bed and putting a black lace shirt, long black jeans and a trench coat. As she put on her high-heels she thought about how late she was and hoping that he was still there. Luna was going to see an old friend, Eric has just came back from a 2 year uncover mission. Eric went though the inspection at he dome entrance. "That is one experience that i don't want to do again" he was disturb by the inspection on so many levels. He slowly walked off to the middle of city.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    after hearing some screams and heard someone say" "I live in central the nicest place yet. You will be safe there." " Adelle saw the perfect target. She ran as if she was in a hurry and bumped into him while he didnt notice that she took his money pouch. "Ouch... Sorry I didnt see you there... Bye" She disappeared into a nearby crowd. She had a grin when she went down to count her money that she stole. "Doesnt look like there is anything in here... I thought he would have been a good target but there is only at least a good amount of loot... Heh not rich at all."
    He takes out his other wallet and opens it and has several 100 dollar bills (Haha) and hands a bill to the child.
    "Here, go get something to eat. I will watch you and take care of you for now." He said with the bill in his hand pointed toward her.
    "Go ahead and take it. In the mean time I will figure something out with that magic of yours okay bud?" He said with another smile.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Adelle is a theif so she could get up there. Theives need to be agile.)
    Adelle had enough money to by some dinner so she went to her favorite diner and bought her favorite meal (Which i have no idea what it is >.>). She left the Diner and went to the shopping area to do what she does best, Stealing from other people.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aimada looked at him and took the money and then looked down the church "me think not good idea to eat here" she pointed to the crowd with her thumb "these people pretty angry" she couldn't blame them, after-al ze putted a man on fire and emptied a fountain with ease.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yeah your right." He picks her up and takes her to a different part of town and sets here down at a restaurant.
    "Is this far enough?"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Walking through the crowds of this domed city is like wondering a maze it seem to be safe from the demons of the outside world but for how much longer will that be for, I look around for anything that could jog my memoires but nothing as usual I stop at a restraint to grab a bit to eat all this walking is hungry work it not top of the range but who care, I live as a handy man usual people hire me to deal with demons, hunt down people of interest, to go into the outside world of demon to find lost goods, capture criminals that have fled the city or capture demons of interest it not bad work it dangerous but it pay well and there's always more of it to go around.

(Waitress)"What well it be sir?"

(Leon)"I have a bowl of ramen and a soda." I look at the dome all I could think about was that dome won't hold forever.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-23-2010 at 08:59 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aimada looked around and smile "this fine" she sat down at a table when the waitress came "what do you want miss". Aimada studied the menu card only to find she could not figure it out. shrugging she placed the menu card back on the table "you have something with pwatatoes and fish?". The woman picked up the menu and scanned it for a moment "we have fish finger with mashed potatoes and veggies". Aimada smiled at her "that fine, me take that"" the woman wrote it down and what wil you have sir.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After finish my meal I paid the waitress for the meal then made my way to the market a rumour on two hand gun caught my attention I am drawn to such weapon due to my line of work, the two pistols are rumoured to be devil weapon or more commonly know as demonic arms in the hands of normal humans they are normal pistol but in the hands of demon they become a a force to be reckoned with, I make it my mission to hunt these weapons down to prevent them falling into the wrong hands so I arranged a meeting to buy the gun from the man that owns them, I arrive out side the gun store it quite the smell of blood filled the air.

"Hello anyone there?" Nothing but the cold silent's and the smell of blood i walk over to the counter to see owns head has been blown off.

"I guess you never saw that coming old man now where are those guns." As I look behind the counter I see a gun box I open it to.

"We at lest you kept these hidden from sight thanks old man I'll repay you in the after life if there is one." I leave the shop before anyone notices he is dead, I leave without a trance or any witness seeing go or out of the shop I must remember to thank who ever kill that old man they saved me a fortune.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Adelle happily walked to the shoping district and all of a sudden a bullet barly missed her. "AAH!" She screamed as she ducked down and dodged to the nearest stall. She then looked from her cover and saw a man walked away hoping he went unnoticed. That made her angery as she said "When I find him, Ill do more than steal his wallet." She said as she revealed her shapened dagger and pole. She folded the pole and put it back into a pouch. "I will have my revenge for him almost killing me." she vowed.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-23-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I walk away from the market I hear gun shot ringing out probably some gun nut shooting someone for upsetting them that's what they do, well my day look great I got two free gun no one has saw me leave and I didn't even kill the old man.

"AAH!" Oh great a woman endanger and if I was bothered enough I would help but I not so I just keep walking there's still plenty to do I think I going to celebrate or just party which ever come first then I go and see if there any work to be had.

(short post)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-23-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cassius paused at the enterence of a bar and then went in, his eyes shifting around the room for potential empolyers, his eyes fell on one man when a drunk slammed into him. Cassius acted instinctively ans smashed the end out of a bottle on the bar and stabbed the man, blood spilled onto the floor and someone began to scream, picking up the man Cassius headbutted him and threw him through the front window into the street. The man watched with interest.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Eric made his way to the center of the city. He took a deep breath and exhale, "It's good to be back". Luna saw Eric and she walked quietly behind him, "Guess who?" Luna placed her hands over his eyes. "Must we go though this, Luna?" she took of her hands and gave a big smile. Eric's stomach gave off a loud grumble, "Jeez, i'm so hungry" as complain as he put his hand on his stomach. Luna wrapped her arm around his, "I know a place that is really good". They both started to head off to a restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information