AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AnimeSaw's GFX

s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: AnimeSaw's GFX

Hey there ^^. Really nice work you have here.

These two images were the ones I liked the best:

http://a.imageshack.us/img718/551/animesawulqsig.jpg

I like this one because you stuck to your concept cleanly throughout the image. Everything from the colors to the focal point is cohesive and flows together. Very nice work, and I like the little bit of an added grunge element towards the middle (where the kind of spots are).

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9...sawmakasig.jpg

Again, the reason I like this image is because it's cohesive. Every element works well with every other element. It has depth, it has appropriate lighting and colors, and the text works well.

My only general complaint is that you tend to overcrowd your sigs. A lot of them would be better if you took 2 - 4 elements out. I have a problem with going overboard as well, so I understand the tendency.

Really great stuff ^^.
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 10-17-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Don't repost images!

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7599/animesawhdsig.gif
    Hey it's me again, anyways I barely saw this one, you have some serious skill
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zenister View Post
    Hey there ^^. Really nice work you have here.

These two images were the ones I liked the best:

http://a.imageshack.us/img718/551/animesawulqsig.jpg

I like this one because you stuck to your concept cleanly throughout the image. Everything from the colors to the focal point is cohesive and flows together. Very nice work, and I like the little bit of an added grunge element towards the middle (where the kind of spots are).

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9...sawmakasig.jpg

Again, the reason I like this image is because it's cohesive. Every element works well with every other element. It has depth, it has appropriate lighting and colors, and the text works well.

My only general complaint is that you tend to overcrowd your sigs. A lot of them would be better if you took 2 - 4 elements out. I have a problem with going overboard as well, so I understand the tendency.

Really great stuff ^^.
    Thank you for your comment, yeah I know I tend to overcrowd my images, somehow when I think I'm done I just feel there is something missing and end up with a bunch of things and effects... then at the end I wonder if it would have looked better without something or what but I leave it like that... What I think is that there is never a wrong way of doing sigs...

Quote Originally Posted by 4N1M3™ View Post
    http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7599/animesawhdsig.gif
    Hey it's me again, anyways I barely saw this one, you have some serious skill
    Thanks man, it took me a while to make that one, I just played with it and messed with it until I got that,, its always the same on every sig that I make, just mess with it until you get something. Hey I like your sig, I think is quite interesting... I like it enough to try to make something alike..... someday I will hopefully.
    Last edited by AnimeSaw; 10-18-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Cxxxxx][::::animesaw:::::::::::::>
    See my Work HERE
    -I'm a guy regardless of my girly sigs, I just love girls.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSaw View Post
    Hey I like your sig, I think is quite interesting... I like it enough to try to make something alike..... someday I will hopefully.
    This took me forever to make because I found out that I was using the wrong version of GIMP but still once I knew how it was really quick and fun to make, anyways maybe I should try animating it with my PS also you should really try making one like it because as I said it's fun to make and look at IMO ^_^
    人類は調和したのか?

Member AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw has a reputation beyond repute AnimeSaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads

I'll try it sometime, I find everything very interesting to make and try out...

Anyways here is another update...

I did this one for a sig competition on another site... Food was the theme.

Its going to be Halloween here pretty soon so I did a couple of freaky sigs...

and on this one I was trying another 3d-depth kind of style,

Oh and for those wondering how it went with my War Zone sig, I got 18 votes and the other closest to me got 6 votes and I must say everybody submitted a good sig... anyways I just wanted to share that info, not that its of any interest to anyone but yeah.....

Anyways Comment/Rate... anything is very much appreciated...

Cxxxxx][::::animesaw:::::::::::::>
    See my Work HERE
    -I'm a guy regardless of my girly sigs, I just love girls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3...feanimesaw.jpg
    This one is my favorite of your newest creations, it just looks so fantastic. The background went really well with the main image and I like where you put your name, it would of looked awkward if it was left empty with white.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 10-28-2010 at 04:13 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that the Templar one is really cool. (the emblem on their his uniform mad me think of Assassin's Creed, and the Templars...)

Anyway, the third is the coolest, to me~
    you're horribly facinating.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I'll give cnc on all but the second one. Clowns are just....creepy beyond reason >_>
    The first is pretty. I like everything except a few small things. Firstly is the C4D (i think it's a c4d) on top, the orange lines. I think you could've erased a little around their faces, but it does attract attention to the cookie, so that's optional. The second thing is the background could be blurred a bit. Right now it looks like it's uber close or even kind of flat. A little blurring would give it depth and make it appear a little farther off.And finally the text. I don't think a Serif font would work for that sig. Serifs are usually for something a little more....formal? I find it better to use sans-serif fonts for sigs that aren't businesslike or typographic.

The third one is really cool. I never thought to do anything like that (Imma steal your idea now >:]). I can't really say anything about it besides the concept is pretty fresh. I think you could've used a more "serious" font and placed it better. But overall I really like your style, you just gotta throw more effort into your text!

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Eh, some of your signatures blow me away, and just make me want more.
    Then others make me physically ill.
    I couldn't point out all the good and bad ones, but I'd just say avoid this style:
    http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7...4animesaw2.png
    http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5...imesawcman.jpg
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6607/animesaw.jpg

and focus on this style:
    http://a.imageshack.us/img62/9833/animesawladygaga.png
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/385...sawfoodsig.jpg

and your current sig, your name is an example of brilliant typography, while "war zone" is pointless. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information