AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosplaying from Death Note

Junior Member NearLawliet is on a distinguished road NearLawliet's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2010 08:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Cosplaying from Death Note

I am attending my first convention this year, Nekocon. I am also joining my two friends who are cosplaying as misa and mello. So i thought, why not cosplay as Matt? I originally actually wanted to cosplay as haruhi fujioka in her nerd outfit in the first episdoe of ouran. But i was at goodwill (cause they have everything there) and i came across a white vest jacket that looked alot like Matts. I know most people will say, no his vest is white lined with suede parts. But i am allergic to suede so it all works out. Anyway i ordered some goggles online with yellow tint for ten dollars. so my total now is vest, 4 dollars, goggles 10 dollars. Then a few weeks later i went to a consignment shop and found the PERFECT black and white striped shirt, once again i know his shirt is blakc and red striped, but ive seen him in both. so now i have the whole upper torso done, and only for 19 dollars. Yah, im happy it was so cheap. Now all i need are some jeans and boots and ill be good to go. I also have saved up 101 dollars to buy merch. there. Since this is my first conv. i was wondering , like what do they sell there? how expensive is it?

-nico

Junior Member maggietron is on a distinguished road maggietron's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 11:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxmoogliexX

Default Re: Cosplaying from Death Note

well i cant speak for your con, but the ones ive been too they've all sold things like; posters, original art, comics, manga, pins, necklaces, contacts, stuff characters, dvds, pretty much you name it it was there. and as for prices that depends, it ranges alot at cons cause they usually run booths and each booth is someone trying to sell you on their business. so prices will depend on the booth. if you like buying stuff i would say expect to spend alot. the last con i went to, fan expo in toronto, i spent 69 on the ticket to get in for all 3 days, over 100 dollars on autographs, oh yea some cons have celebrities there and they charge for autographs, then i spent about another 60 on buing small things.
    also ive seen airbrushing being done, and weapons being sold. so either make sure you have lots of cash but watch your spending and look around first, sometimes there will be 3 or more booths that sell the same thing so go for the cheaper. also if its a mor then one day con the last day most booths slash the prices to get rid of everything. i usually leave my shopping to the last day.
    have fun
    ~Maggietron~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information