AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: pokemon

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Re: pokemon

You could back in the old silver, gold and crystal versions in fact crystal was the first generation to introduce the female character

Senior Member Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 172 - Pichu Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wat do u think about wat I would like in a pkmn game? I think its on page two of this thread but still my ideas r awesome too. Noone bothered comenting on my ideas.... yea my ideas for the new games r on page 2 of this thread. 3rd one up from the bottom. Plz tell me what u think. That Plus some of the ideas from ESD. Specifically 1,3,4,5,7,& 8.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Plz

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Plz
    Music is my life
    Its the only thing that makes sense
    Its the air I breathe
    The very escence of my life
    The one thing I can trust
    The one thing that won't betray me
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by lil_cricket View Post
    I know I must b the weird one but I'm looking forward to the new pokemon coming out. I just hope they majorly upgrade the graphics. Like the opl b actual size instead of mario size and of course the paths and towns and buildings accommodate with the ppl. More 2 dementional. And the battles should actually b battles not how it is like now. U know wat I mean about em now. . . I want em to look like the wii collusseum battles but more movement and contact and how the moves actually look like the tv shows. The current battle style bores me and annoys me.....
    I know what you are trying to say, but with the DS graphics the best we could get is something like Dragon Quest Joker. One of my pet peeves though is how they change the way some attacks look. I remember in the original ones and the second gen ones, the attacks would feature good graphics along with like the whole screen moving to produce the effect of a powerful attack (like Psychic). Now most moves look pretty dull and don't excite me in using them. (especially psychic).

Senior Member Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't mean like super high graphic but something better and more like those things. As close as they can get at liest. I mean rly tecnology these days is amazing and I'm prety sure they could do it if they want to. I mean come on really!!!!! I have been dreaming and thinking of thst idea for a couple years now and am hopeful when the new games come out but am dissappointed eveery time. I mean its ok but I stil get dissappointed. I'm hopeful for SOMETHING better for these new games coming out but I'll probable b dissappointed AGAIN!
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I don't mean like super high graphic but something better and more like those things. As close as they can get at liest. I mean rly tecnology these days is amazing and I'm prety sure they could do it if they want to. I mean come on really!!!!! I have been dreaming and thinking of thst idea for a couple years now and am hopeful when the new games come out but am dissappointed eveery time. I mean its ok but I stil get dissappointed. I'm hopeful for SOMETHING better for these new games coming out but I'll probable b dissappointed AGAIN!
    I guess you're right. And perhaps the will do that, who knows. I just hope that it makes the rpg a bit more interesting.

What I would like is for them to add button sequences for moves. Like if you're going to use fury attack, you have to plug in the right button combo to use it correctly. Or if you are using something like hidden power, you press a certain button to charge the attack and then release it when you are going to launch it. Something along those lines to make it more interactive.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O ya totally cuz battling gets boring after a while. Seriously. it whould make it funner and more interesting....I wonder if the makers even look at sights like these to get ideas.... if they did it would probably make the games way cooler....
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

O ya totally cuz battling gets boring after a while. Seriously. it whould make it funner and more interesting....I wonder if the makers even look at sights like these to get ideas.... if they did it would probably make the games way cooler....
    Yeah it would. But at the end of the day it is them who decide how the game is developed. so you got any different ideas in mind? Cause I think it would be awesome to have the "orange islands". Or to make a regions that look like the worlds continents.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True...they r....but thry should listen to their fans if they want to sell more coppies and of course(wat every company wants) make more money....I've always wanted all the regions and islands ect. On one game.including each different eleat 4 for each region. and for u to be able to choose witch region u start in. Costomize character of course. I love games tht let me costomize them. O and of course options to change chothes and styles and buy more outfits ect. if some want to(witch ik there ppl out there who want to) be able to dress up ur pkmn. All the contests in different places like btle frontier and like the one in the 4th gen. The combinations contest(ik wrong name but u get my point) just everything. It would truly b the ultimate game.
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

All the contests in different places like btle frontier and like the one in the 4th gen. The combinations contest(ik wrong name but u get my point) just everything. It would truly b the ultimate game.
    I think we all want that, but they're trying to aim the games for the little kids that probably won't have the patience for pkmn anyway. I think what they need to do is develop games for the young market as well as the old market for those of us who grew up with pkmn. It will keep the kids entertained and us old folk happy that our childhood games are more suited for our age now.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very very true..... and u know how u can rebattle trainers tht r on the paths? Well they should actually get stronger between the times u rebattle them so its not such an easy battle every time. Tht way u have more and more of a chalenge each time.
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

There are too many Pokemon.

Please get rid of 3.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ΣSD View Post
    I think we all want that, but they're trying to aim the games for the little kids that probably won't have the patience for pkmn anyway. I think what they need to do is develop games for the young market as well as the old market for those of us who grew up with pkmn. It will keep the kids entertained and us old folk happy that our childhood games are more suited for our age now.
    However some might feel that if you go for age brackets the older audience ones might get too dark or too graphic when a younger age player gets it and then there will be those who will sue Nintendo for encouraging the darker themes from the older audience versions. I tell you what why don't they make a pokemon game where they give you the basic map and pre-set all gym leaders etc but allow you to customize variants such as the character, weather etc that way for those who like traditional can make it traditional and for those who want more freedom get freedom. They could call it Pokemon Blank

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's not a bad idea
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol @ Pkmn Blank. Sounds like a very good idea, funny name though.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dude tht plus all the other awesome ideas.ULTIMATE GAME!!!!!!!
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It appears that we have come up with the pinnicle of what the next pokemon game should be like.

Why arn't we game designers?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might b game a designer someday. I will be taking a game designing game when I go to school in january. Lol. Not even joking. Lol. I wish the designers of pokemon would listen to us.
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well then we shall have to make them listen to us

if you catch my drift?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How do we do that????
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Simples

we stand outside their head office and use a megaphone then we shout through that

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol how do u propose we do that? I don't even know where that is. And I live in the middle of the united states. Lol

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Do they have a central website???
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Simples again

you heard of a thing called the interwebs? Thought so cus you wouldn't be here, what we do is research the location then head on over there

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Huh???? I didn't understand any of that.....I'm such a blonde. I only die it to fool ppl lol. But seriously. . .huh?
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Simply put we look on the internet and find the head office address then knowing that we travel there

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol I'm 18 and getting married and moving over one state and that's a huge thing for me. Lol. Thet , I'm pretty sure, is in a totally different country......wat aboud a series of emails from a bunch of us AFers with our ideas and reasonings but we all talk about roughly the same ideas so maybe they get the hint that "hey maybe they're on to something" *cough cough*
    Music is my life
    Its the air I breathe
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Closed Thread

Thread Information