The year is 2314 AD, two years after Celestial Being's last great battle and the world faces a new crisis. A derelict Jupiter exploration ship, abandoned 130 years ago, has left its orbit and is approaching Earth. The ESF has also begun to exploit the power of Innovators. As Celestial Being and its Gundam Meisters begin their final mission to save humanity from an unimaginable threat, the Extraterrestial Living-metal Shape-shifters or ELS. Gundam Meister Setsuna F. Seiei is about to discover the true purpose of his evolution as an Innovator and the nature of the "dialogues" for which Aeolia Schenberg's plan had prepared the human race.

Well that was frigging sweet. Just what the heck is this ELS? I hope the movie won't become like Macross or anything. I mean not that I hate Macross, it's just that the idea of aliens appearing in Gundam is just...well...not right. Anyway, everything looks awesome and I can't wait to watch this movie.

Oh and good news for those who are going to go to the New York Anime Festival. There will be a US screening of the movie on October 10, 2010. The premiere will be in Japanese with English subtitles.