AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Game: Misquote the previous member

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Post Game: Misquote the previous member

Quote Originally Posted by LordShinigami View Post
    Have no fear, Jedi and Post Game player mon'fraer is here.
    Yay! Oh, I like cheese!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Yay! Oh, I like unicornmadeofcheese!!
    WhooO! You know she only loves Wizzy, right?

Member Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bradio3k Steam ID: ErectinADick

Quote Originally Posted by Ambu View Post
    WhooO! You know she only loves Wizzing, right?
    Drinking a milkshake while watching anime on a rainy night is kinda boring
    Who's going to save you
    When the stars fall from your sky?
    And who's going to pull you in
    When the tide gets too high?
    Who's going to hold you
    When you turn out the lights?
    I won't lie I wish that I

Could be your superman tonight...

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by Bradi-Kun View Post
    Drinking a milkshake while thinking about LordShinigami's return is kinda epic
    Hey, little bro! Is my return not the greatest thing to ever happen to the universe?

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, little bro! Is my return not the saddest thing to ever happen to the universe?
    No it's not. :c
    We're happy you're back. :3

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes it is. :c
    We're disappointed you came back. :3
    Gosh, don't you think that was a bit mean Amber? I mean, I considered you a friend... XD

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gosh, don't you think that was a bit too nice Amber? I mean, I don't considered you a friend... XD
    Why not?
    After all I've done for you...?

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Why not?
    After all I did to aid Sev in stabbing you and locking you in Light Buster's closet...?
    I knew you were in on it, Amber. Always were a sneaky one. Like a soap opera character.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I knew you were into it, Amber. Always were a pervy one. Like a moe anime character.

W-what?! That's ridiculous!

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

W-what?! That's pretty true. I'm sorry I helped lock you up, it was heartless of me. Accept my apology?
    Why, yes, yes I do. I'm sure the rest of AF forgives you as well.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why, no, no I don't. I'm sure the rest of AF forgives you, but I WON'T!
    Yay! Forgiveness maybe divine,,,, but grudges are sweeter!

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yay! Forgiveness maybe divine,,,, but LordShinigami is sweeter!
    Well, you're gonna make me blush. I appreciate the sentiment. It's the least you could do, after all, for not saving me from Light Buster's closet. Congratulations; you're Batman, and I'm Jason Todd.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you're gonna make me blush. I appreciate the sentiment. It's the least you could do, after all, for not saving me from Light Buster's closet. Congratulations; you're Batman, and I'm Sweeny Todd.
    Um, alrighty then!

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um, goodnight then!
    But it's still morning. You gonna sleep the day away?
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    Chicken pizza bleep bleep wing mucho baka, no dap womp BOOO!
    QUICK! Call a service tech! Digital's AI is crashing!

Member Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun has much to be proud of Bradi-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bradio3k Steam ID: ErectinADick

QUICK! Call a scientist! Digital's penis is erecting!
    Hehe, It's a rare occurrence alright
    Who's going to save you
    When the stars fall from your sky?
    And who's going to pull you in
    When the tide gets too high?
    Who's going to hold you
    When you turn out the lights?
    I won't lie I wish that I

Could be your superman tonight...

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bradi-Kun View Post
    Hehe, It's a rare LordShinigami sighting
    Yes, that is quite rare, little brother. It's like actually seeing Batman. Or a Jedi.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Yes, that is quite rare, little sister. It's like actually seeing Barack Obama. Or a salesperson.
    3 things: 1). I'm not your sister... 2). I'm not little!... and 3). Just where the hell do you live?!

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Neuko View Post
    3 things: 1). Cut a hole in a box - err, wrong song... 2). Who stole my muffin? and 3). I need someone to hold me!
    Wow. I'm pretty sure all of that is out of my jurisdiction. But I can tell you muffin-theft is a big problem in this day and age.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Dang, I missed the field trip.
    You can count me in as well...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    You can count my inn as well...
    You have an inn? You are in the travel book for sure now.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    How did someone win a game of Headhunter without having to go to the score limit?
    If someone scores 10 skulls at once, he/she get the medal "Skullmanjaro" and that person/team wins automatically. But it's really risky since people will be gunning for the people with the most skulls in their possession.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    I'm sorry I let Sev and Amber lock LordShinigami in my closet.
    Well, I'll probably forgive you eventually.

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

Well, I'll rob you eventually.
    That's the spirit. Keep on reaching for that criminal rainbow!
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BoldMushroom View Post
    Is it ok to sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow as a comeback at a rap battle?
    Why yes, my friend, yes it is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information