AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help?

Junior Member AnimeSoldier-Jonathan will become famous soon enough AnimeSoldier-Jonathan will become famous soon enough AnimeSoldier-Jonathan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2010 10:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default help?

i am currently learning Japanese if any of you who learned japanese has any tips to help me learn it would be greatly appreciated

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16 is a splendid one to behold QueerFeminist16's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 12:20 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: help?

How far into your studies are you, AnimeSoldier? A few weeks, a few months? Are you self-studying, or currently taking classes in school/tutoring? Have you learned your kana yet?

If you haven't come across it yet, I strongly recommend you visit Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese - when it comes to learning essential grammar in Japanese, I have yet to encounter anything better.

If you utilize Mozilla FireFox, take a gander at Rikai-chan's dictionary add-on - it will ease your Japanese web-browsing considerably.

I also recommend you take a look at the stickies posted in this sub-forum. 頑張ってね~

Cheers!
    Last edited by QueerFeminist16; 09-08-2010 at 07:37 PM.
    The only stupid question is one that never gets asked.

Junior Member Davina is on a distinguished road Davina's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2010 05:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSoldier-Jonathan View Post
    i am currently learning Japanese if any of you who learned japanese has any tips to help me learn it would be greatly appreciated
    I'm learning Japanese in University.. there's one thing u need if u want to success on learning Japanese : intention. U must not give up when u meet difficulty, and u need to learn steadily.

And if i may know, what is ur motive in learning Japanese? Is it for ur hobby, or u just feel like it, or maybe u want to be able to speak Japanese on daily basis? It will differ ur learning method, I believe..

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    masterwazaboo is on a distinguished road masterwazaboo's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 06:48 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

not sure which stage you are at.
    First do ONLY hiragana for a month or so,it gets boring but its important.
    Write all the hiragana 5 times every day,and if you have a teacher or tutor let them check you if you are right,if all of them are correct for 5 times in a row you can proceed to the next step(AFTER THE FIRST MONTH)if you are wrong for any of them write the ones you are wrong 10 times and if you get it wrong again do it another 10 times until you get it 100% correct.Do the same for katakana's
    Then its kanji which is hard.do it the same with 10 kanji a week,Dont try to rush,if you do you will forget what you did.
    Revise some times in a while so that you don't forget

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information