AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: When do you think they will see each other again?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hm, I give it a couple more weeks and they will all reach Saboady!

2 16.67%
  • I say it will be quick and they'll see each other soon!

0 0%
  • Hm, I think that a few of them will meet, and when they all will meet it will be a few days after that.

6 50.00%
  • I have no clue...

3 25.00%
  • I don't want them to- I mean, I don't think they'll ever meet again. Yeah...

1 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When do you think the Straw Hats will see/meet each other again?

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default When do you think the Straw Hats will see/meet each other again?

Essentially, I am asking what the title is asking. Personally I think a few of them will see each other again in different islands as they go back to Saboady, but they won't see each other until they all are at Saboady.
    Made by:ladygt93

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

They look like they aren't going to get back together for a very long time.

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    They look like they aren't going to get back together for a very long time.
    I don't know about that, a very long time's meaning is way too long for something like this. I'd say give the Manga a few months, which if you think about it isn't very long, and they'll meet again or at least a few of them will.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well,I'm basing off Anime.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Well,I'm basing off Anime.
    The anime and the manga aren't too far apart to be honest. So, it shouldn't too long compared to the manga.

Member ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy is a jewel in the rough ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

People predicted time skip

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    Why exactly? You mean, people think it will be a year or so, before they see each other? Because if so, that is too ridiculously long.

With current events and where they are at, I imagine they will see each other in a couple months time, at the most.

Also, think about the what's going on with Luffy now; and what about the Sunny Go? They need to get back soon, so they can be able to get into the New World, and it seems like a year or even six months is just too much for that.

Senior Member unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700 has a reputation beyond repute unruley700's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    hmmm....don't know how i feel about that

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So how do you think they will meet each other? I think that a few of them will meet up somehow, then all of them will see each other at Shaboady.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, they all have vivre cards, so either they'll all return to Shaboady, or there'll be a few mini-arcs of then slowly meeting up and returning to Shaboady.

Either way, Shaboady is where the Sunny is, so they'll need to get there eventually.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Well, they all have vivre cards, so either they'll all return to Shaboady, or there'll be a few mini-arcs of then slowly meeting up and returning to Shaboady.

Either way, Shaboady is where the Sunny is, so they'll need to get there eventually.
    The Sunny could very well be relocated though.

I hope they meet up soon, because things have been overly dramatic lately.

Senior Member TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

no clue buts its no fun without the others....i mean...only Buggy could replace them all but he's not here>.>I miss Sanji so damn muchT.T

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Eh I think it'll be a while, but maybe we'll get lucky and they may end up meeting each other after this flashback, though I doubt it. There may be a few mini arcs in between, like Xero said, but otherwise unless something else major comes up (which I also highly doubt), or unless Oda decides to drag this flashback out (which I again doubt), we should hopefully see them meeting up again soon o.o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I really want them to get back together,and especially Zoro first.

Most of their stories right now(When they are solo) are uninteresting. The only ones I like is Zoro's,Sanji's,Luffy's,and Brooke's.

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

Default Re: When do you think the Straw Hats will see/meet each other again?

Well it's officail the reformation of the Strawhats is underway!!!!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'd give it half a year for them to get back together.

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

I have this feeling the revolutionary army will help along withe friends of the Strawhats. I think it will be less time than that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information