AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: Ladon's Final Tomb

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign Up: Ladon's Final Tomb

Approved by LadyPSerenity

Ladon's Final Tomb

The mysteries of ancient Greek society and religion are numerous, though many have been pieced together by modern archeologists and other scientists. They've given names to their cities and dieties and crafted a gradual understanding of their way of life through extensive excavations, studies and research of ancient sites and texts. Even old stories passed by word of mouth down family lines, and other descendants of the ancient Greek people were invaluable to this pursuit.

However, after years and years of discovery, the revelations of ancient Greece have dramatically decreased in recent years, bringing the front to near stagnation. That is until a singularly unexpected find is made. This discovery comes from the Gulf of Corinth, when a fishing boat near Thebes inexplicably collides with a large stone that had not been there before. After looking into the matter, scientists discovered that the rock had somehow been dislodged from an old, old temple.

The mystery lies in its architecture and location. When it was first discovered, many scientists speculated that perhaps it was built on solid land before some kind of high tide or flood submerged the structure. However, after some solid research into the matter was made, the scientists could only conclude that it being underwater was no accident. Somehow, the Greek people had managed to fully construct a temple deep beneath the waters that filtered in from the Ionian Sea.

With the induction of discovery and scientific research also came the tourism. Tourists flock to the site of this unbelievable monument to the power and wisdom of the ancient Greek people. Access to actually view the temple is limited to those that are researching it and those that have managed to buy a ticket to join the team on scientific research. These tickets are extremely expensive, but the adventure they access is an incredible one. Ordinary civilians are allowed onto one of many small submarine vehicles to descend onto the site where they are given information on the research that is being conducted and what has been discovered, thus far. The expedition is topped off with a breath-taking scuba dive to view the temple, outside the submarine.

Obviously, it wouldn't be much of an RPG, if that's all it was about. The submarine begins the RPG, but what happens from there on will set off the rest of the game. Details of the adventure that comes after are a surprise, and not knowing will make it more real for your characters so don't expect too many hints. You're just going to have to receive the information as it's given to you and react. This game will function something like a survival/adventure, though it is mainly a mystery. At times, it will be very difficult and at other times, it will be easy-going and fairly quiet.

Please realize, this is an RPG that has a lot to do with ancient Greece, so expect the supernatural on level with the Greek Pantheon.

I will not actually be playing any specific characters. I will control some of the scientists on the submarine, but only as NPCs. I will mainly be doing things like changing the time of day, alerting when new big things happen. I'm basically playing God and controlling your environment: the actual Role Playing is just for you guys.

Also, because there is a very specific starting point for this game, there is a point where I will no longer accept new characters for the game. Since a tour such as this would likely only allow a certain number of people on board, a maximum of 20 total characters will be accepted. Then, the ship will be boarded and it will dive, and I will ask LadyP to shut down the Sign Up thread. From there on, I would like it if my cast stayed with me for the remainder of the game. If you feel that you need to drop out at some point, hand your character off to some one you trust to play them well, first. Or, if you prefer, we can find a way to kill off your character, instead, but I would much rather you just handed him/her off to another player.

Until further notice, you may only control 1 character. I may lax this later if we need to fill up the cast and get started. You can discuss amongst yourselves, if you want to create characters that are related to one another or know each other prior to the start of the game.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Ethnicity:
    Country of Origin:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background:
    Advantages:
    Disadvantages:

NOTE: You can have up to 5 advantages, but you must have the same number of disadvantages. The disadvantages don't have to be as big as your advantages, but I want an equal number to even out your character, a bit. Your characters, by the way, are normal, modern day human beings, so you will NOT have advantages like magic, or flying or anything ridiculous like that. Also, be aware that this is an expedition into an area of delicate scientific research, meaning you would be searched before boarding and would not be allowed to carry firearms and other weapons on board. You might make an advantage where you are good with a certain type of weapon, but you will not have access to it, from the start of the game. I may give you access to it or something like it later, though. If you want to create a character with some kind of psychic gift, I may allow this to a very small extent, but you will need to discuss that with me, via PM, first.

For the sake of keeping things simple, all characters can speak Greek, so we just write all dialog in English, without trying to get too fancy.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Shayna Taylor
    Ethnicity: English, Irish, a little Native American
    Country of Origin: U.S.A.
    Appearance: Has a little melanin in her skin, making her slightly darker than your average white girl. She has long hair of a deep auburn color, which she usually has up in a ponytail or some other hairstyle that keeps it out of the way. She wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in and usually has socks and sneakers on. Doesn't tend to wear jewelry or make-up or anything like that, unless she feels like getting herself gussied up for a special event.
    Personality: Sporty and Spunky, she's always had a thing for adventure. She's very active and loves having fun and being light-hearted. She doesn't take anything from anyone, though, and can be very defensive and belligerent when matters of gender and gender roles come into play.
    Background: When she was a little, she was always picked on for being fat. After she graduated from High School, she'd had enough of being pushed around, made fun of and unhealthy, so she immediately began pushing herself to be stronger and more healthy. Eventually, she went from being morbidly obese to a drop-dead gorgeous vixen, with a lot of strength, speed, and, for once, self confidence. However, during her time in college, she began to gain a deep love and interest for the ancient Greek culture. After earning herself some decent cash in her post-college job as a graduate assistant she decided she would start working on her Master's in classic literature, which brought her to a semester of study in Greece. Luckily for her, she had managed to procure enough money to give herself this one day excursion to explore the temple ruins that were recently uncovered beneath the waters in the Gulf of Corinth.
    Advantages: good endurance and speed, has unusually good luck, extensive knowledge of the ancient Greeks
    Disadvantages: A bit of a hard-head, holds grudges, indecisive, tends to be spacey and can drop things she's holding if she isn't more attentive.

Since I'm not controlling any actual characters, some one else may use this one, if they want.

I also have some maps of Europe and Greece so that the players would have a general idea of where they are:

http://merln.ndu.edu/imgUploaded/europemap.jpg

http://www.greek-islands.us/greece-map.gif

http://www.in2greece.com/english/map...ent_Greece.jpg
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 08-23-2010 at 08:09 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign Up: Ladon's Final Tomb

I'm joining this. Let me work out a character idea.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay! Glad to hear it!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Daniel Rice
    Ethnicity: German, Czech, Irish.
    Country of Origin: USA
    Appearance: Daniel's of a usual enough height, not overly tall but not overly short. His short and black curly hair stays in a messy bush around his head. Eyes are dark brown. He's somewhat pale, with a few freckles here and there on his arms and face. He has a face that isn't what people would call ugly, but it's not that rich in attractive qualities either. In fact it looks unassuming and pretty average, which fits Daniel.
    Personality: He's pretty quiet, and not that good at making friends or with people in general. It's not that he's not friendly and certainly not because he doesn't try, but these are just not skills he was blessed with. He tends to stay quiet and out of the way, although occasionally a burst of energy and personality breaks through his shell.
    Background: Daniel's always been a tinkerer and a dreamer, a quiet reader, never much bothering to bother anyone else if he could help it, but never bothering to try and make many friends, since almost every previous attempt has ended in awkward failure, why try now? Understandably, his life was never exceptionally exciting or glamorous, and from too many friends with bad ideas and too many "inspirational" stories, he decided to take an extended vacation to "spice" up his life. With an interest in history(And having learned the language in a class), he chose Greece. Where he met the girl, where he suggested they take the submarine tour, and ultimately, where he got stood up.
    Advantages: Stoic, determined worker, bit of a tinkerer
    Disadvantages: Quiet, sometimes hesitant about expressing himself, not extremely athletic

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Oppyum: Awesome. Accepted.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Name: Curian Vale
    Ethnicity: British
    Country of Origin: UK
    Appearance:

Personality: Curian is realistic but also a optimistic, he is down to earth kinder guy, he's direct with people, at time he can be caring, at time he can be uncaring and cold, he is observant, strong willed, never give up, he is wise in the ways of combat and survival.

Background: Curian grow up in a unusual of family he father was a Ex navel seal and Ex SAS trainer while his mother was one of the world renown scientist that surveyed archaeological sites, his has lived a tough life his father was pushing him to be the best at everything while his mother tried to teach him about archaeological findings at the age of fourteen his father enrolled him in a private train core of Ex special forces member, Curian father wanted to see if he had what it takes to be the best of the best Curian proved himself time and time again at the age of eighteen Curian was a master in every field of warfare from hand to hand combat to with surviving with almost nothing and they, at the age of twenty Curian left his military career behind but not before leaving with four Distinguished Service Medals, four purple hearts and a Victoria cross for going above and beyond the the call of duty to save the life's of his squad and the life's of those endangered by the threat, Curian had always had a interest in his mother research on archaeological findings and for the past three year he has been doing field work for her in some of the most dangerous environment and weather conduction and now he ready to explore this new site.

Advantages: Curian special forces training mean he has a higher endurance, stamina, strength, the ability to use anything as a deadly weapon including himself and the ability has the to survive in almost any environment.

Disadvantages: Curian isn't the friend making kind of guy so it tends to be alone, he know very little about other events or any kind of life that doesn't include military or archaeological based work, he he tends to trust himself more then others, his directness tends to up set people and he keeps to himself he fear of losing people that might gets close to him.

(Let me know if anything needs changing.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-25-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Dax Kalevala
    Ethnicity: English & Finnish
    Country of Origin: Finland
    Appearance:

Personality: His attitude is lazy and sleepy but he is an energetic person. He loves to make play around or amuse himself, he doesn't like being serious but the is times that he is. Most of the time he is jolly or cheerful. He can be stubborn at times.
    Background: Dax has always been fascinated by mythology and ancient history so he took up Archeology at Oxford University. (Aedan said i could use his character's mother) He has work with Dr. Vale on many archeologist's sites, she has recommend him for this archeology site in her place. He has had a traumatic experience with fire, the reason is that he and his sister was caught in a house-fire, luckily for him, a fireman got to him first but was unable to get his sister, so his sister was left behind in the fire.
    Advantages: He is agile, Free running & heighten senses
    Disadvantages: Terrified of Fire, doesn't have that much strength & is rather curious
    Last edited by Elukien; 08-25-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Aeden, Ensifer: Accepted. Thank you for joining.

I hope more people start joining, soon. I mean, I don't mind playing the game with less than 20 characters but, we'll definitely want more than 3 before I start the game... hrm... lol...

<3 Dani

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Name: Hero Demetriou

Ethnicity: Greek

Country of Origin: Greece

Appearance: Click image for larger version

Name:	Brunette[1].jpg
Views:	36
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	31394

Personality: Hero is just as brave as her name implies. Very kind but can get upset when she sees good people get hurt. She's can be pretty clever and crafty. Has a vast knowledge of Greek mythology. A humble girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Not afraid to get her hands dirty in order to help other people. Strong physically and mentally. Loves to explore and swim.

Background: Hero was raised in the smallest city of Greece; a village called Ioclos. She lived in the district of Ágios Onoúfrios and was home-schooled there. Her parents were the proud owners of a comfy restaurant near the beach. It was old and passed down throughout the generations so Hero helped her father fix and tinker with just about everything that was falling apart while Harmonia, Hero's little sister, helped her mother cook the meals.

Around the age of 16, Hero's mother fell ill. Hero's father had to close the restaurant to take care of her mother. Hero's father urged Hero to set out and explore Greece like she's always wanted when she turned 18. Harmonia would aid him in taking care of their mother. Hero tried to refuse, but she couldn't deny it was her dream. She wanted to go beyond Greece one day, but she wanted to explore as much of her homeland as possible before she went past the border.

After three years of traveling (and making money by doing little jobs and favors for people) by any means possible using as little money for transportation as possible, Hero ended up at the site of the ancient ruins of a temple shed been hearing much about.
    Advantages: Clever, crafty, brave, strong, self-sufficient
    Disadvantages: clumsy at times, spacey, afraid to become attached to people, allergic to chocolate and cats; talks to herself a lot so she comes off as a bit loony
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-25-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Junior Member pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2010 09:50 PM
    Threads

Name: Shin Jun Yoong
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Country of Origin: South Korea
    Appearance:
    http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...e0y1jst6I9DAg=
    Personality: Shin is a very intellectual person, even though he may not look the part. He is a very kind-hearted individual who jokes around a lot, but always controls his words very carefully. He also seems to have a split personality sometimes. His interest piques when it comes to Greek architecture and history.
    Background: He grew up in the dumps of South Korea. his parents were one of the countless casualties of local gangs that ruled the streets; leaving shin alone and afraid. Eventually he was picked up by an aspiring young architect from Greece, named aison, who he became close friends with, thus his interest in Greek architecture and history arose. a few months after shin turned 21, aison was murdered in the house that him and shin lived together in. when shin stumbled upon his body he shattered. Shin lost his mind and spent 2 years in an insane asylum, and later was released.
    Advantages: He is very calm and collected, his powers of deception are incredible, he has a photographic memory, he is super friendly, and he can swim really well.
    Disadvantages: He fights with himself sometimes, he can never let himself trust anyone, he is scared of monkeys, and he has anger issues when mistaken for being Japanese or Chinese.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shin 1.jpg‎
Views:	41
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	31395  
    Last edited by pinegraple72; 08-29-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Been a while since I seen an RP I wanted to sign up for. Looks fun.

Name:
    Jace Beleren

Ethnicity:
    British

Country of Origin:
    England

Appearance:
    http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/y...xx/Student.jpg

Personality:
    A bit of a pessimist (understatement), but he isn't difficult to get along with. He isn't some super depressive or a total loner. He just thinks things can always get worse (and will). Very stubbon with his opinions and willing to argue with no logic to back up his ideas. A bit of a daydreamer, as well as having a weird sense of humor.

Background:
    Jace moved to Greece when he was 18 with his parents. He doesn't have any brothers or sisters and has a good relationship with his parents. They help support him through his education and make sure he doesn't get too down.
    He goes to a local University. An average student at everything he has been working hard for two years with high hopes (as high as his get) to get the qualifications to become a scientist when he is older. He works part time a cafe in the town he is at and has been saving his money for when he needed it. He has a group of mates from uni that he hangs out with over the weekends but he is normally so busy during the week that he doesn't do much then.
    When he heard about the tours of the newest discovery through the university he took some money out of his savings in order for his to get hold of a ticket for the tour. He hoped that having it on his record will improve his currently poorstandings. Though he doesn't expect to, he may also find out more about the career he is going into.

Advantages:
    None. Not particularly good at anything.

Disadvantages:
    His pessimism can border of depression sometimes. But none really.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Vinnie Karlson
    Ethnicity: Scottish/Norwiegian
    Country of origin: Scotland
    Appearence: small but strong man who looks much older than he is, weatherbeaten face and short dark hair and dark eyes. Wears black boots and ragged blue jeans with a sleeveless t-shirt revealing tatooed arms.

Personality: optimistic and cheerfull but can be short fused from time to time, dousn't tolerate fools.

History: A Shetland Islander who emigrated to Greece in search of work when his family buisness went banckrupt. He found work for local fishermen, he was invited to go on the trip by a friend who pulled out at the last muinite.

Advantages: Tough
    Disadvantages: Short fused.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Shobu_Shimizu: Accepted

@ pinegraple72: One of your images isn't showing up because it's a file path name and not a URL. You have to use a URL for those image tags. Also, it would make sense for your character to have a last name as well as a first.

@ Valkarma: Hmm... a bit of a tricky character you have there... but I like it. Cool. Accepted.

@ -GAZKUL-: Short and to the point, I see. ^_^ Accepted.

Happy to have you guys on board. (pun, totally intentional. I'm just good like that.)

love
    dani
    dude

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Name: Xaxas Roy (Original name: Jake)
    Ethnicity: German
    Country of Origin: Germany
    Appearance:
    Personality: Very mean and shallow
    Background: When Xaxas was 8 years old he was always interested in history, and, knifes and sharp objects. He traveled the world and in America and in time learned English. When he died he brought along his knifes and blades which he keeps in his jacket and on his back also in his wrist bands, as he competes in knife fights.
    Advantages: Speed demon, Very hard to kill, good in hand to hand combat.
    Disadvantages: Goes on a rampage when ever his dad is made fun of, Anger and rage get to him easily, Does not trust anyone.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope this works...
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 09-15-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ HateSpawn98: Okay, it's a nice background, but I don't know how it all ties into the RPG. The game is set in modern Greece, and I don't see where your character comes to participate in the expedition to the temple. Please edit with these thing in mind. It's a very nice story, but I can't accept cause it doesn't seem to follow with the idea of this game.

<3 Dani

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I did an edit and will add a new background later.

Junior Member pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72 has a spectacular aura about pinegraple72's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2010 09:50 PM
    Threads

i made those changes please read it over and see if it meets your approval

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ pinegraple72: Thank you. Accepted.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Amy Dent
    Ethnicity: dutch
    Country of Origin: holland
    Appearance: Long reddish hair that reaches her lower back that mostly is in a braid. semi thick black glasses. often seen in a green blouse and jeans. wears braces and hold 99 % a stuffed cat in her arms
    Personality: slightly withdran, nerveus around new people,

Background: Amy is the daughter of a very rich multinational, though she could have everything she want she never took more than she needed. Her mother abadoned her and father when she was three and her nanny raised her not to become spoiled since her father was against that. From very young she got a light obession with cats and always has her stuffed cattoy boo-boo where she go's. Her intrest in the greek mythologie was born when she saw a documantairy about the greece gods, her father was delightend she had intrest in the history and gave her al kind of teachers to give her diffrent studys upon the subject now she can read and speak almost every kind of greece language and dialect and has a small degree in acheology. When he heard the temple was discovert he believed she could help and bought her a ticket.

Advantages: Can read almost every kind of greece and know how to handel delicate findings.
    Disadvantages: get panic attacks when she is seperated from boo-boo, has astma and if she loses her glases she can't see anything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Nespa: Small Degree? It's not really important, but I'm just curious if she has a Bachelor's or what. Anyway, just curious. Your character is acceptable. You may begin playing, if you wish.

<3 Dani

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Naota Yamamoto
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Country of Origin: Japan
    Appearance:

Other than that he wears green kahki pants and shoes with Japanese symbols on them.
    Personality: Naota is very calm but he can panic if the situation forces it. Once he starts panicing he will speak Japanese constantly so anyone around him most likely unless they are a scholar or fluent in the language. He does however can speak english with a unbroken Japanese accent. He can also be overconfident and knows multiple ways of out debating people. He can be easily paniced through pressure.
    Background: When Naota was 8 years old he was always interested in bugs, history, and, oddly enough, shooting. Naota had many tutors through they years and became a lead scientist at the age of 15. At the age of 16 he quit his job and started to travel as a scholar from as he quotes in Japanese " You can obtain more knowledge from travel, not from sitting on a table conducting experiments on animals and such." He traveled the world and in America, learned English. When he left the world he brought along his handgun which he keeps in his jacket, as he competes in shooting competitions which he usually stays calm. This helps with his aim. He says in English "Shooting shows a different side of me." To a host. He doesnt carry the gun at the moment.
    Advantages: Smart, Great aim with anything, Presistence, Somewhat agile with close combat weapons such as staffs, not including blades, including hand to hand, which he learned how to use along his travels.
    Disadvantages: Speaks japanese quickly when paniced, Easily paniced, Not to fluent in greek but can speak it to some extent, Curiousity will most of the time get the best of him.
    (Japanese will be spoken in red text. Naota's text will be blue otherwise.)
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-16-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Edited it. If there is anything wrong PM me. I cleaned it out today. Please look at it.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Kylesico912: Accepted. Welcome to the game.

@ HateSpawn98: Thank you for making the changes I requested. Accepted.

EDIT: If you are participating in this game, the RPG and OOC threads have already been posted. So, please check them out and start posting, when you will.

Thank you.

<3 Dani
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 09-20-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Alright I noticed this is a lil old, but I recently read this sign up and loved it. Reminds me of Atlantis: The Lost Empire heh. If I can still sign up, I'd be stoked heh. With only 32 replies in the thread I hope I submit in time. ^_^""

Name: Romulus Nightglass
    Ethnicity: 1/4 Thai, 1/4 British, 1/2 Italian(Vatican Area) He speaks with a strong British accent, though.
    Country of Origin: Britain.
    Appearance: Click image for larger version

Name:	AnimeVampireguy.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	35761
    Personality: Quiet, but not for the shyness or tough guy act. He's calculating; if something needs to be said, then it will be. Otherwise he operates in the background.
    Background: Rom(pronounced ROME) grew up in Britain and has had a very structured path in his life. He was instructed with fully private professors, and he was also mandated to take advanced combat, firearms, and other combat training. He was chosen as "gifted" at the age of 5, when a renowned figure by the alias "Nightglass" found him on the streets as an orphan. In return for a place to live and(unofficially) a father figure through Nightglass, he had to follow his every command. After years of studying all of the useful talents Nightglass saw fit, he chose to come forward. "I am a spy, Orphen(Rom's current nickname). I search the world discovering people like you who also can fit into this role. You have now gone through years(at the time Rom is roughly 22) of rigorous training, and you are ready for your first mission. I also name you 'Romulus'." Ever since then, Rom has carried out extensive and critical missions for various countries(Nightglass operates worldwide, not only for Britain). After hearing of this amazing find, an old friend of Nightglass and colleague, (the man who is leading the scientific team, not the tourism) asked specially for a personal bodyguard. Nightglass chose just the right man for the job.
    Advantages: Intelligent, cool-headed(thinks extremely well, if not better, at last minute), extremely efficient at combat of all types, very swift/agile.
    Disadvantages: Smokes like a train, he is hard to trust by many, accidentally tends to escalate matters by overreaction(for instance, if someone were to approach the captain, he'd instantly move to within two feet infront of him, etc), and his last disadvantage is emotional; though he has noone close to him, nor has felt anything emotional(except towards Nightglass), if he ever did, it would be a huge cripple for him due to his inexperience with love.

Side note: I have a request. Can he start with one or two weapons possibly? Reasoning; he is there as a bodyguard, so possibly he would be allowed to have tools for his job as security?

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information