AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: The Dragon Wars

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: The Dragon Wars

Approved by LPS

Years ago, in the land of the Dragons, there was a great Dragon who ruled all of the land, the Rose Dragon. But, jealousy of four other Dragons caused war. The five Dragons and humans fought, causing pain, suffering, natural disasters and the death of the Rose Dragon. After the Rose Dragon's death, non of the four other Dragons became the Rose Dragon, but they each became the ruler of the different lands.

Now, it is in the Years of the Dragons, and the four Dragons of the North, South, East, and West have all been tensed up and ready to battle each other. They have heard that one of them could possibly become the all mighty Rose Dragon. But, what they don't know is that when they start fighting, then humanity is at risk. People are scared they will lose their lives, their homes, and about everything important to them. What will the humans do to stay alive? Will they join in the fight with the Dragons? Will they all go into hiding until the fighting between the Dragons is over?

The Dragons.

Dragon of the South: This Dragon is full of rage. He is the ruler of Fire, the God of the South. Ruler of all people of the South. Every once in a Blue Moon, he will take a human sacrifice and eat them. He is not a good Dragon, for he is planning the Death of all Humans once he becomes the Rose Dragon.

Dragon of the North: This Dragon is a kind spirit. She is the ruler of Water and Ice, the Goddess of the North. Helper of the living, prayer of the dead. She does not believe in killing, but when she must protect her people, she is willing to fight. She is not an aggressive person and is very kind to all the people who live in the North.

Dragon of the East: This Dragon is a fighter. She is the ruler of Earth, the Goddess of the East. She does not care for the human, and even kills them when bored. She loves violence, and she does not have a soft side. She is hard as rock.

Dragon of the West: This Dragon is a free spirit. He is ruler of Air, God of the West. He cares for his people and he loves his land. He would never do anything to hurt the humans. He is gentle, but at the same time, he is not.

Character Sheet(BLANK):
    Name:

Species(Dragon Knight or Human):

Appearance(You can use a picture):

Personality:

History:

EXAMPLE CHARACTER (My character a well):

Name: Kairi Nana
    Appearance:

Personality: Keeps to self, quiet, spaces out a lot, lesbian(If ANYBODY says any rude comments about this, I will KILL you!!!)
    History: Kairi grew up in a family of 17, Mother, Father, and 14 brothers and sisters. She was happy until her whole family, her whole village, was annihilated by the Dragon of the South. Kairi lost everything that day, and she began traveling by herself, not knowing where to go, not knowing what to do. Until she came upon a village, where she fell in love with a beautiful girl. Her name was Yuphenia, and she was the most beautiful girl Kairi had ever seen(picture of her at bottom.). She got to know her and after while, finally confessed to her, and it turned out that Yuphenia had fallen in love with her too. They were together, and Kairi was as happy as can be. They thought that nothing would ever tear them apart, until one day, when the Dragon of the South came to their village and said,"I need a sacrifice!!! I need one now, so I can be feed and happy!!!" Everyone in the village was scared, and did not want to give up any of their people. Kairi was tense, scared even. Then, she heard Yuphenia's voice, "I'll be the sacrifice." Kairi looked at her with wide eyes. She didn't want to lose her true love, her happiness, her life. But the Dragon nodded and went back to where he lived. Kairi looked at Yuphenia and saw that she has tears in her eyes. They went back to their house, in which the lived in. "Yuphenia...please! Don't be the sacrifice!! I'm begging you!!" But, Yuphenia just looked at her and gave her a sad smile as she gently kissed Kairi and left. But, she followed her and even tried to save her, but she had failed. Kairi left that cave, injured and blind in one eye. She learned something that day: Never get close to anyone, or you'll just end up hurting them. Kairi never forgot that rule, or that day. She now travels alone again. She has yet to speak a word to anybody.

Plans: Well, basically, War is going to engulf the four lands. People will probably die. The Dragons will kill whoever will get in the way. Maybe they will even recruit humans and have them help, but there are very low chances of that.
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 08-24-2010 at 01:47 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign Up: The Dragon Wars

Name: Kanna The Ultimate Warrior
    History: My past has partly no concern to me except to kill whoever killed my family and my little sister. I now travel and protect my master to whom I would give my life to no matter what. But I promised my sister not to worry she would be in my heart forever to come. Now people will pay for the crimes they have done by my hands no m atter the cost.
    Personality: She is loyal to her comrades no matter what and she supports the dragon of the south with all her might
    Appearance:
    Last edited by The_Angry_Princess; 08-24-2010 at 03:20 PM.

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Ken Shimata
    Appearance:

Personality: Kind, Caring, Willing to fight, He supports the Dragon of the west.
    History: He lives in the west but his home was destroyed and family lost due to the dragon of the east coming to kill people for fun. He is a sole survivor from his village and Is now the adopted son of the King of the west. His favorite weapon is his bow. It is rumored that his arrows are made out of the Rose Dragons bones. This rumor is probably false but he never denied or admitted. He is a excellent archer and nearly always hits the target.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 08-29-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ultimate Kanna Warrior: You're character is incomplete. Please add a history to your character.

Kylesico912: You're character is approved.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Dinga

Appearance http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/...sAnimeGirl.jpg

Personality: unclear seems withdrawn since she does not speak at al

History: Dinga lives in the west but her past is schrouded in mystery. after attack of the dragon of south on a villiage a nearby villiage decided to look for survivers, al they found was Dinga standing in the middle of what used to be the market place. She was free from any marks no burns, no bruises nothing. What scared the villiagers the most was that she was completly clean, no dirt was on her knee's from climbing out of a cellar nor did she had any scratches it seemed she just appeared there out of nowhere. A few whispered she might be the daughter of the dragon of the west and not wanting to take any chance to anger the dragon they took dinga with then and treated her like a goddess in there villiage. Dinga however stayed emotionless through the whole ordeal and because of this the villiager stil fear they might anger the dragon.
    Last edited by Nespa; 08-23-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kain
    Personality: Silent and stubburn, Insanely brave but can be unsympathetic to those who run and hide. addicted to violence and treats other humans with cold indeferance.
    Appearence: Large and tough, wears simple green and brown tunic and brown boots, brown hair with green tatoos covering his body. He carries two heavy serrated blades and a long spear.
    History: A Die hard supporter of the Dragon of the East, he chose to wander the world at anearly age, He lives a frugal existance on the road, killing to survive and will do the bidding of his Goddess without question or hesitation.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You two are approved. ^_^

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Name: Aedan (I have run out of name I like so I using this one.)
    Species: Dragon Knight
    Appearance: (He does have bright silver eyes even though it doesn't show in the picture.)

Weapons: The spear you see in the picture, a longsword, two wrist blades and a hunting knife. (All weapons and armour are forged with dragonite the only thing stronger the dragon scales and is considered indestructible.)

Personality: Aedan is a calm person most of the time, he is strong will, he is wise, he hates dragon despite his gift, he hate those that serve the dragons, he is caring toward humans but not to those that serve the dragons, he never give up and his cold direct and uncaring toward the dragon and their servants

History: Aedan once had a family they lived where the lands ruled by the dragons meet one day a dragon laid waste to Aedan home kill his wife and children no one knew which of the dragon did this, Aedan became filled with rage he swore he would avenge them no matter the cost he went to a master smith and had special armour and weapons forged capable of kill any dragon, after he was unable to discover any clue to which of the dragons murdered his family he set out to kill every single dragon in existence in doing so he became known as the legendary dragon slayer the only dragons that remain are the four dragon lords Aedan can feel his revenge drawing near he will use all his master skills and magic powers to kill them so that he can final find peace.

Powers and abilities: Aedan possess the gift to transform between his human form and dragon form, he is also a master warrior skilled in every form of combat, he possess greater strength, speed, agility and heal powers in his human due to the dragon blood pumping through his veins, his dragon blood allow his to use powerful dragon magic, he can bend all the elements to his will, the dragon blood allow him to dive deep into the minds of being and take knowledge from them that could be of benefit to him this way no secrets or thoughts are hidden from him.(When he transform the armour transforms into dragon armour and the weapons also become part of the dragon.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-26-2010 at 07:07 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Name: Shiaka White
    Species(Dragon Knight or Human):
    Dragon Knight

Personality:
    Ruthless, Kill what ever bugs him, Quiet, stays in hiding, great fighter.
    History: After thiugs killed his brother for 3 dollars he has learned not to trust anyone. He does not even trust himself. Parent's died at the age of 2 in a fire. Hates almost everything.

This work?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, it works!! Approved!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Yay! Just Out of curiositys sake. When will the RPG be up and the OOC?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Enoch d'el Nazerath

Species:
    Human

Appearance:
    http://ivy.aethereality.net/gallery/Ayami%20Kojima/Castlevania/057.jpg

Personality:
    With a passive heart, callused to action by a looming Fate, Enoch avoids conflict whenever possible. He seldoms argues and never acts out of anger, preferring to run or cower if the going gets tough. However, burning within his heart is a rage and a fury, dark and malicious that in his solitude preys upon his mind with a desire for battle and blood. On his other shoulder, is a empathetic individual who is keenly aware of the pains of mortal flesh that others face.

History: For all his life Enoch has born the cowards brand. Born of a martial man and his consort, the boy entered the world under the auspices of a cruel star. His father raised him to be a warrior, to follow in his ways, but when Enoch was still young he recieved a vision. An omen had been placed upon his head at birth that if ever he should wield a sword with violence and intent to harm he would have great power but his life thereafter would number in the days. Knowing his father would force him into a life of war and prefering his life to whatever glory he might obtain, he ran away from home. Without goal and with a clear future he drifted from place to place, hiding in the crevices of the world. With war brewing, Enoch lives in constant fear of the next day, fearing the tides of battle will catch up to him and force a blade into his hand.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 11:18 AM
    Chiba, Japan (currently living in Origon, U.S.A.)
    Threads

Name:Akane Lee

Species(Dragon Knight or Human): Human

Personality: Capable of great good and evil, she has a mixed personality. Very outgoing but harsh and strong. She hates the Dragon of the East, and anyone who sides with her. She has studied many years on how to take ona dragon form and will soon be able to take a a dragon form.
    History:
    Akane lived a normal life until she turned 22. Owning a bar, with her husband and 2 children, she was tending the front desk, when she heard the roaring heat of fire in the back room. Everyone in her bar ran out of the building. She however ran to the back, where the fire was coming from. Then she saw her, The Dragon of the East! And her family's burning bodies under her mouth. Something in Akane snapped that moment. Her hair began to stand up more, her fists and teeth clenching. She grabbed a glass bottle and threw it at the Dragon's eye! The dragon obviously in pain, flew away. She saw a red hot sword on the burning table. She picked it up, it was hot, but it felt nice. The blade was orange with heat. At that day she gained her personality of a fiery heart. She dyed her eyes and hair red, her cloths an ash color, and used burning hot blades as her weapons. At 25, she set out to fight for the Dragon of the South, and make sure no matter what the cost, to take down the Dragon of the East! Her past life long gone, she calls herself the Phoenix. She is willing to fight with anyone that is willing to help her kill the Dragon of the West.
    Last edited by TheMasterOFGames; 09-20-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    I was displeased. In fact, I was displeased about being displeased, and if I could be anymore displeased about the fact I was displeased, then the level of displeasure would reach one I was even more displeased about. I was even displeased about that level of displeasure which displeased me more thinking about it. It even displeased me that I was even wasting my time thinking about my level of displeasure of about how displeased I was about being displeased.
    I was displeased.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is accepted BUT! Don't get the Dragon's mixed up. The Dragon of the South is the evil one. The Dragon of the East is the peacefull one and he doesn't use fire, he uses air.. ^_^

Junior Member TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames is a name known to all TheMasterOFGames's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 11:18 AM
    Chiba, Japan (currently living in Origon, U.S.A.)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by noelynn1995900 View Post
    This is accepted BUT! Don't get the Dragon's mixed up. The Dragon of the South is the evil one. The Dragon of the East is the peacefull one and he doesn't use fire, he uses air.. ^_^
    Got'cha. I'll try not to get mixed up. XD
    I was displeased. In fact, I was displeased about being displeased, and if I could be anymore displeased about the fact I was displeased, then the level of displeasure would reach one I was even more displeased about. I was even displeased about that level of displeasure which displeased me more thinking about it. It even displeased me that I was even wasting my time thinking about my level of displeasure of about how displeased I was about being displeased.
    I was displeased.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Elizabetha Chambers
    Personality: Sweet, kind, a bit clumsy, a very good medic.
    Appearance:
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 12-13-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

After working on an RP with all these plot twists and thinking, a simple straight-forward one like this is a good down-time. Liking this RP. Also; a random whim came upon me, made several characters I'd liek in this, but too many to RP. If anyone wants to take some, go ahead. I'll mark the ones I'm RPing. ^_^""

(one of mine)
    Name: Krusnik(God I KNOW that's like Trinity Blood, but I love it as a name, bite me XP) Arakvis
    Age: Unknown, young looking but up there in the years, being a Dragon Knight.
    Species: Dragon Knight
    Appearance:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	72.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	35706

Name:	Holy_Beast_by_drachenmagier.jpg
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	35711
    Personality: Dark, quiet(but not the stereotypical "I'm a loner -silence-"), and critical. No nonsense typically, and very concentrated on his thoughts and world and not much else.
    History: Krusnik is from a long family line worshiping the Rose Dragon. It is said that he is the "Holy Warrior borne of the destiny to bring the dawn of the Rose Dragon", and as such it is believed that he 'is' the Rose Dragon reborn through the Holy Dragon Knight clan. His home is in a Kingodm atop a small island in the sky, Akyria, and he believes that by defeating the unruly, somewhat crude Elemental Dragons he will fulfill the throne of "Rose Dragon". His Father, a king slowly wasting away, and Mother, a queen losing her will to live due to a depression, both find strength in him, as do the people of Akyria, knowing in their hearts he will rise to bring this broken world a new ray of light.

(one I'll be RPing)
    Name: Harax Okmen
    Age: Undead; his former self died at roughly 22, but he is thousands of years old.
    Species(Dragon Knight or Human): Unknown; technically not a Dragon Knight, he can be human if you don't want other races noelynn. He is Undead, and practices the arts passed down by his kult.
    Appearance:

Name:	edcf8d09cbe2b0_full.png
Views:	3
Size:	412.8 KB
ID:	35713
    The Dragon in the picture behind him is one he typically has summoned, though I will post pics for his other summons and possibly the Beast of the Crevice if it's ever seen later in the series.
    Personality: Darkly humorous, indifferent to most, shallow emotionally(and is much for promiscuity, but not in a creepy way). He laughs at your suffering as he has seen countless years of worthless death, as well as numbers of sins traversed over his lifetime.
    History: Harax was born into the Kult, a tribe of people devoted to studying and practicing rituals for the the fabled dragons of the Dark Void, as well as other creatures. Specifically, his sect delved into discovering the paths of bringing the dead (somewhat) to life, and minion control. He advanced far in this sect, but after a trap where he was(unknowingly) sacrificed to the Beast of the Crevice(he was told to stand in the circle to control the Beast, but in reality he was being used as a sacrifice), he was brought back to life by it. In turn, the Beast granted him the power to raise the dead in addition to his already existing power of summonig taught by the Kult. With this gift given to him by the Beast, with whom he had struck a deal with after telling it he did not consign consciously to a sacrifice, he slaughtered all in his sect, including the Elder, Seer, and his own love interest, who had set up the trap from the start to gain power. Afterwards, he became a proclaimed Kult Warrior within the society, but he branded himself an outcast and decided to follow his own path. Believing he can Resurrect the fallen Rose Dragon, he strives to be the top of the food chain, with everyone else beneath him, just like his summons.

(someone can take this one, a good compliment to Harax, and fun to RP an "Envy" style attitude)
    Name: Kyrra Rawnek
    Species: Human; Kultist/Assassin.
    Appearance:

Name:	aoca7067iTgu5C1.jpg
Size:	874.3 KB
ID:	35714
    Personality: Sarcastic, aloof, and generally harsh, in an agressively assertive way. Think of "Envy" from FMA.
    History: Kyrra is from the Kult. She finds Harax attractive, and knows he has the power to come out the ruler of this world, though she doesn't fully throw herself at him. She is too independent for that. Rather, she helps him, and funnily finds ways(usually to Harax's disdain) to get what she wants out of him. Usually it works in a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" theory, though Kyrra loves making him squirm, mostly because she knows he's stronger, thusly it gives her some feelings of superiority, haha. XD She is just a warrior, though having studied a few years of summoning weapons from the void. She doesn't put too much into the art beyond that, preferring her blade and her body to get almost every job done, manually.

(A good solo or group char, and a friendly/naively coexist-harmony philosophy)
    Name: Aeyei Eowyn
    Species: Human; Dragon Rider.
    Appearance:

Name:	36dd30f3a002d90e82a49b1fd3abd55d.jpg
Size:	672.2 KB
ID:	35715
    And here's a pic of Talimei with Aeyei being lifted by its strong wings heh.

Name:	The_Wind_Dragon_by_Heimerich.jpg
Size:	349.2 KB
ID:	35708
    Personality: Smiles often(when she isn't staring off into the distance heh), warm, and kind to those close. Can be jarringly rude to outsiders, but this is only from being a native of the West for so long, where survival on your own in the west is a must.
    History: Seeking to aid the Wind Dragon, her life has spent devoted to befriending the Dragons of the Clouds in a large sprawl of caynyons of the Western World. Riding is what she's always done, forming bonds with them as opposed to seeing them as beast. Her Grandmother had always taught her that ALL life on the planet was there to live, and no race, species, nor variety of being were any better, but they must live to work in harmony. Her friend and companion Dragon she flies with often is Talimei, and on her wings Aeyei finds hope on the horizon.

(a nice teenager(though wiser) personality, with some spunk in the mix, and a good importance value)
    Name: Shiei Ryanima
    Age: Old, Dragon Knight range. Semblance of 17 year old.
    Species: Dragon Knight.
    Appearance:

Name:	1252411619218.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	35716

Name:	9c5f1b75b8bc58fe.jpg
Size:	567.9 KB
ID:	35707
    Personality: Shy, but not terribly. All-around decent guy to talk to and have around, though he gets embarassed often. He's not "blushing and squeaky voice" shy around women, but they seem to have an affect on his coordination often. For looking so scrawny(he hates size jokes, it's about the only thing opposed to insulting the Prince) that you wouldn't expect it, but he has incredible endurance, and will suffer any amounts of pain, even death, for the Prince. it is his role, his belief, and his own faith that the Prince will bring Light and he will stop at nothing to make sure he sees his goal.
    History: He and his family have served for countless ages as the Guardians of the White Rose bloodline, protecting their hopeful Prince that may some day be the Rose Dragon to bring the light and Peace to the world. There are only three Dragon Knights in his family, though his family ranks in the hundreds population wise. In Akyria, his generation serves as Elite Protectors of the Sky Kingdom, with him and his direct relatives(the other Dragon Knights of Akyria) being the top of command. Being ranked a Holy General, he is outranked by his other siblings though, and he typically doesn't need a higher ranking as his highest priority mission at all times is to be the Prince's shield and sword in most circumstances. He lives in the same spire with Krusnik and aids him in his mission to become the Rose Dragon.

(This char I hope gets played, it would be a good perspective to be hunting dragons from other characters, I think)
    Name: Rajeel Evokiah
    Species: Human.
    Appearance:

Name:	Anima__Kage_by_Wen_M.jpg
Size:	412.2 KB
ID:	35717
    Personality: Gruff, yet bold. A(quite frankly) relatively rough and insulting man, he's fought like his brethren for years against dragons, the ones that have continually pillaged, in some cases raped, and slaughtered countless of his fellow man.
    History: He is organizing a front to band together what armies of mankind that will stand beside him and fight the Dragons. He believes with them all clamoring for the spot of Rose Dragon, they will be critically open and Mankind will ahve the opportunity to deliver the final blow, especially to a fresh, unexperienced Rose Dragon. TO him it's just another foul beast that needs to die before more people suffer. He is not officially of any governmental or heirachial stature, though his many many years of fighting at the front against man-devouring dragons has earned him the name "Bear-Vrawn, the Dragon Slayer".

Anyone wanting a char that can't come up with one and doesn't like the above free ones? I got others I didn't post, just afraid to wall-text so many. >.<
    Alright that is all of them, sorry for the EXTREMELY long post, hope I added some spice to this RP and I'm definitely looking forward to playing. Thanks ^_^"""

p.s. if any of these have problems, PM me and I'll edit 'em out. ^_^""
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	d26cd02476a544e21287abcd91cb5e81.jpg‎
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	35709   Click image for larger version

Name:	23941ba110962504.jpg‎
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	35710   Click image for larger version

Name:	Midnight_Dragon_by_Anniasha.jpg‎
Views:	4
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	35712  
    Last edited by Tigris; 12-13-2010 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors, WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN?! T~T Oh and ignore the three attached pics, they're unused pics heh. Sorry ^_^""

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

These are all nice! You're character is accepted and you can post whenever you're ready! You'll be starting in the same spot as everyone else. You had just arrived to the village when the attack of the Dragon happened.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information