AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pretear

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2004 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Pretear is an awsome anime! About a Junior high girl, whos farther remarried a very rich widow! She has two step sisters who are very cold to her. And one day The seven knights of leafe tell her that the Princess of Disaster is tring to distory the world. And of course shes the only one that has the power to become the Pretear, and stop her!! So thats what she becomes! Oh some of the knights of leafe are bishonen (meaning pretty boys!&#33 :wub:

So if you've seen it what you think of it? :^_^:
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2004 12:55 AM
    Threads

I think its a really good anime
    I like the colors very sharp
    And the cha. Are funny as @#$!
    {Some are born great,
    Some achieve greatness,
    And some have greatness thrust upon them}

-Girl Sesshomaru-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2004 06:13 PM
    Threads

THat sounds relly cool!I did see some images for it but I really didn't know ehat it was about until you explained it to me! Thanks alot!!!!!!

Senior Member Hiei's#1lover Hiei's#1lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2004 01:23 PM
    Threads

I really wanna see it really bad who's the guy on there with the silver hair? He's Hott!!! :wub: :^_^: :P
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:red'>You already have your fox, your clown and your hag you don&#39;t need me I&#39;m just a moot point&#33; -Hiei How much I would know about video games is how much I know about hugging and cute puppies. -Hiei Well you just needed a good kick in the @ss.-Hiei Heres a one way ticket to hell you bastard&#33;-Hiei As soon as that net comes down I&#39;m kicking his @ss&#33;-Hiei
    ************************************************** *My Hiei Website</span></span>

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

OH MY GOSH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; SOMEBODY ELSE WHO&#39;S SEEN PRETEAR&#33;&#33;&#33; ^___^ Yes. I saw the entire series in one sitting with a couple of my friends. It&#39;s very very very well done. I love hayate&#33;&#33;&#33; ^__^ he&#39;s hot. He&#39;s got black hair. ^__^ Yah. The silverhaired one is Sasame. He&#39;s hot too&#33; ^__^ I like Sasame. Except he does some dumb things... *sniff* Stupid Sasame. Anyway.... I cried at the ending&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It was such a good ending though&#33; ^__^ *smiles as she wipes away tears* I loved this anime so much&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m probably going to buy the manga. ^__^
    Chara&#39;s below:
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2004 02:25 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Hiei&#39;s#1lover@Apr 23 2004, 10:04 PM
    I really wanna see it really bad who&#39;s the guy on there with the silver hair? He&#39;s Hott&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub: :^_^: :P
    The Silver Haired one is Sesame, the Leafe Knight of Sound. In the Anime, he has a job as a radio DJ in the Human World.

Hayate, the hot one, is mine, and he (currently, anyway) holds a job at the Awayuki residence, helping Hemino&#39;s dad. In DVD 1 when he gets the job, Hemino&#39;s reaction is hilarious. Also, at the end, you find out a little "well DUH secret" about Hayate.

Then, there is Kei, the Knight of Light, he&#39;s a vid game/web designer (depends on who you ask. as for the anime, Sesame says vid game creator &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; there&#39;s some MONEY&#33;&#33; XD HAHA&#33;&#33

Then, Goh, Knight of Fire - he works as a waiter at a resteraunt.

Then Mannen, Knight of Ice, he&#39;s too young to work legally, but he pounces around, bothering the other knights.

Hajime - Knight of Water, younger than Mannen but follows him around like the eager young brother he is.

Lastly, there is Shin, the youngest and cutest (if you like kids - i don&#39;t) Shin is the Leafe Knight of Earth/ Plants. He looks like a toddler.

There they are. The Seven Leafe Knights from Leafenia. ^ - ^&#33;&#33;

I just recieved DVD 1 as a present from my friend who knew that i was in love with it from the Preview i had seen and since i couldn&#39;t afford it at the time, she bought it for me. I can&#39;t wait to get my hands on DVD 2. I&#39;ll have to do some digging though before i can find the cheapest price. SunCoast in Alabama, however had it for &#036;30.00. I&#39;m still fishing. Thirty bucks is a lot to pay for just four episodes per disk&#33;&#33; I loves Pretear b/c of the CGs. I&#39;m going to school this fall to learn how to make some on my own. ^ _ ^&#33;&#33; I hope i learn fast enough&#33;&#33;&#33; I want to be able to match those guys stroke by stroke w/o using cheats&#33;&#33; They&#39;re my Idols&#33;&#33;&#33;

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Pretear is pretty cool; I really liked the story and everything. Im currently looking for the first graphic novel, but I live in Redneck Central and all you can find here is Huntin Magazines and occasionally the Biography of Bob Dole.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Mystical p-chan is an unknown quantity at this point Mystical p-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 05:49 PM
    Threads

Try Walden Books. I have it myself. But I long to see the anime.

http://www.geocities.com/mystical_p_chan/
    "There is no one that does not carry scars on their heart, and if there were someone like that, they would be a shallow soul." ~Hiei

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Wink

My personal favorites are Sasame (yes, it's SaSAme, not Sesame like sesame seed.. or whatever was put up there) and Hayate. I'm so based on looks. Mmmm Sasameeee... he does do some bad things in the series though. Bad Sasame, go to my room now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clyde.jpg‎
Views:	117
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	47  
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Junior Member hikari-L.I>Silva can only hope to improve hikari-L.I>Silva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 11:41 AM
    Threads

Wink

yeah! Pretear is a good anime I really liked it!

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I'm a huge fan. Though I haven't seen much of it yet, so I don't really have any favourites yet.
    My boyfriend also enjoyed it ..which is, slightly unusual...

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

That's a nice picture of Sasame.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

I really enjoy pretear although I've only seen up until episode 10...I definitely love sasame and hayate!!

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

i know pretear. its cool. i can't beliave mawata is the enemy
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Junior Member ~Syao-Chen~ has a little shameless behaviour in the past ~Syao-Chen~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2005 09:26 AM
    Threads

I have heard of pretear
    but never seem it!!!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I don't know if it is because I am a guy and a mecha nut, but this series didn't really hold my interest. I saw up to episode 5, but then it just became tedious for me to watch.

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

I've seen the whole anime and I'm collecting the manga. ^_^ I own the first three. I think the fourth comes out sometime in december. ^_^ It's very awesome.
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it before...but it sounds interesting.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

I saw it on the Anime Network and fell in love with it! its such a cute show!! ^_^

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds fasinating ^^. I'll see it sometime.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

YAY!!!!!! I found other people that like Pre-tear like I do. I have all the manga's. I bought all of 'em. I was extremely lucky to find them actually and now I'm trying to track down the DVD's. but the first time I saw this show I fell in love with it. I love Himeno. she's so funny!!!!!

Banned Forum / Chat ::Buterfliedreem:: will become famous soon enough ::Buterfliedreem::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2006 12:49 PM
    Threads

I wub Pretear! I have all the mangas too!

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 07:37 AM
    Threads

I have seen both the anime and the manga and personally I perfer the manga better. I think that might just be me though.

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pretear rocks my socks The animation's so beautiful! I love how Himeno's outfit changes with each knight. That's really cool and original! It's like......magical Snow White In fact the full title is 新白雪姫伝説プリティア
    which is loosely "Pretear, The New Legend of Princess Snow White ". Neat, huh?

I love Hayate and HayatexHimeno. Everyone knows love-hate koi is the best!!

I bought each DVD individually (none of which had Hayate on them!! ) and THEN after that ADV goes and releases a SLIM boxset with a HayatexHimeno COVER!! RAWR! that's not fairrrrrrrr...*whine*

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

I agree with Doku-Doku. =)

And, for starters, it's actually "Prétear". =) French. <3

Prétear (新白雪姫伝説プリーティア, Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Purītia?, Prétear - The New Legend of Snow White), is an anime and manga series. The manga story was created by Junichi Satou, and the art was made by Kaori Naruse. The anime started production in 2000, and is published in North America by ADV Films. The manga is published in English by ADV Manga. The Pretear anime (as spelled in Singapore) is published in Singapore by Odex.

The television series was produced by Geneon, aired on WOWOW from April 4, 2001-June 27, 2001, ran for 13 episodes, and 4 volumes of videos were released on VHS and DVD.

Plot
    Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
    Prétear is about a girl named Himeno Awayuki who aims to live a happy life especially after the death of her mother. Himeno meets Hayate, and eventually discovers that he is one Leafe Knight (pronounced 'leef-ay') in a group of seven. The group consists of Hayate (Knight of Wind), Sasame (Knight of Sound), Goh (Knight of Fire), Kei (Knight of Light), Mannen (Knight of Ice), Hajime (Knight of Water), and Shin (Knight of Plants). The knights explain that Takako, the 'Princess of Calamity', or 'Princess of Disaster' in the ADV translations, escaped and sent demon larvae to Himeno's town, and that the Leafe, which the larvae are absorbing, is the energy for all life itself. The only way to destroy the demons is for Himeno to become the Prétear and fight them alongside the Leafe Knights.

Characters

Himeno Awayuki (淡雪 姫乃, Awayuki Himeno?)
    Pretear Age: 16 years old
    Birthday: July 9
    Sign: Cancer
    Blood type: O
    Job: None (Pretear)
    Favorite drink: Apple-flavoured tea
    Hobbies: Martial arts, (karate, kendo, aikido, tai chi) Gardening After her mother's death and her father's remarriage, Himeno is thrust into a high-class society life. However, Himeno has great difficulty adjusting to her new life, and is picked on both by her new family, and by her peers at school. As Himeno's alienation grows, and she begins to question her place with her new life, she meets Hayate and the other Leafe Knights, who tell her that she's the Prétear who is needed to save the world. Himeno usually feels distant from her family, like Cinderella. Ironically, the 'Hime' in Himeno's name means 'Princess'.
    Changes from manga to anime: No major differences. Voiced by: Sayuri Yoshida (Japanese), Luci Christian (English)

Hayate (颯, Hayate?)
    Knight of Wind
    Birthday: April 27
    Sign: Taurus
    Blood Type: A
    Job: Works at a messenger/delivery service, in anime later as Kaoru Awayuki's assistant.
    Favorite Drink: Coffee (with a little milk)
    Hobbies: Going long distances on bike or motorcycle
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Kaze no Sword/Wind Sword Hayate is the Knight of Wind and the leader of the Leafe Knights. Hayate is initally hostile towards Himeno, refusing to acknowledge her as the new Prétear due to a past experience. After testing Himeno through various means, Hayate gradually begins to accept her as the Prétear and ironically falls in love with her. In an attempt to watch-over and protect Himeno, Hayate takes a part time job with her father working on the mansion grounds.
    Changes from manga to anime: Hair gets put back into ponytail, Knight of Wind outfit changed from long white jacket, jeans and a black top to dark blue coat and pants. Voiced by: Kousuke Toriumi (Japanese), Illich Guardiola (English)

Sasame (細, Sasame?)
    Knight of Sound
    Birthday: December 30
    Sign: Capricorn
    Blood Type: AB
    Job: Works as a radio personality on Sasame's Gate. (Also known as Sasame's Words-Gate)
    Favorite Drink: Brown rice tea
    Hobbies: Singing and playing instruments
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Otonou Arrow/Arrow of Sound/Sonic Arrow Sasame is the Knight of Sound and has a job as a radio personality, addressing people's problems on air. Sasame enables Himeno to strengthen her abilities as Prétear, by not only teaching her how to use her powers, such as the Sonic Arrow, but by also providing her with advice. Sasame later becomes Fenrir's Knight of Darkness after confessing that he was in love with Takako 16 years ago, pitting him against the Leafe Knights and the Prétear.
    Changes from manga to anime: Sasame's hair went from ligth blonde to white, he gained glasses and his earring moved from his ear lobe to upper ear. Sasame's outfit changed slightly. He was apparently in love with Himeno in the manga,though there were lots of signs that he had been in love wth Takako, as in the anime. Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese), Chris Patton (English)

Kei (蛍, Kei?)
    Knight of Light
    Birthday: February 1
    Sign: Aquarius
    Blood Type: B
    Job: Works for a electronics design/gaming company for web design
    Favorite Drink: Earl Grey tea
    Hobbies: Anything with computers, reading, himself
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Hikari no Chakram/Chakram of Light/Septor of Light Kei is the Knight of Light and works at a Electronic Gaming Company. Kei is the most practical and direct of the Knights, which sometimes leads to confrontation. Kei is also a narcissist, as illustrated by the numerous self-depicting toys and pictures in his work cubicle.
    Changes from manga to anime: Kei's Knight of Light outfit changes dramatically. Kei's skin gets darker, and his short blonde hair gets longer and is tied up in a sideways ponytail. Voiced by: Makoto Naruse (Japanese), Victor Carsrud (English)

Go (豪, ?)
    Knight of Fire
    Birthday: August 22
    Sign: Leo
    Blood Type: O
    Job: Waiter/Delivery boy
    Favorite Drink: Hot chocolate with milk
    Hobbies: Riding his motorcyle, cooking
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Honou no Axe/Axe of Fire Goh is the Knight of Fire and works at a restaurant. Adopting a tough-guy technique, Go is typically the one assigning the younger members of the Leafe Knights tasks and threatening them for any misdeeds. He often uses reverse psychology as a tactic to get the younger members to do what he wants. When Himeno assumes Go's power, she can utilize the Fire Axe.
    Changes from manga to anime: Go's Knight outfit changes drastically from a shawl-like robe and spandex to a red jacket, pants, and even armour. His hair also goes from a casual style to being completly spiked up. Voiced by: Shotaro Morikubo (Japanese), Spike Spencer (English)

Mannen (万年, Mannen?)
    Knight of Ice
    Birthday: November 25
    Sign: Sagittarius
    Blood Type: B
    Job: None
    Favorite Drink: Cream Soda
    Hobbies: Good at sports
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Ice Javelin/Ice Arcubus Mannen is the Knight of Ice and is the leader of the younger members of the Leafe Knights. Mannen often comes up with clever ideas to solve the Leafe Knight's problems, including using Shin as bait to find the Pretear. The older Knights usually get mad at him and claim that he's too young to help majorly, which only drives Mannen to disobey them more. With his two followers, Hajime and Shin, Mannen died while fighting the Princess of Disaster sixteen years ago and came back as a child.
    Changes from Manga to anime: Mannen's Knight outfit changes slightly, as he has trousers in the anime and shorts in the manga. Voiced by: Akiko Yajima (Japanese), Greg Ayres (English)

Hajime (初, Hajime?)
    Knight of Water
    Birthday: April 8
    Sign: Aries
    Blood Type: O
    Favorite Drink: Orange Juice
    Hobbies: Making models, practical jokes
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Mizu no Flail/ Water Flail/Water Whip Hajime is the Knight of Water and is the second youngest member of the Leafe Knights. He is almost always seen with Mannen and Shin. When Himeno assumes Hajime's power, she can utilize the Water Flail.
    Changes from manga to anime: Hajime's Knight outfit changes slightly. Like his friends Mannen and Shin, Hajime died and came back as a child after dying while fighting the Princess of Disaster. Voiced by: Misato Fukuen (Japanese), Hilary Haag (English)

Shin (新, Shin?)
    Knight of Plants
    Birthday: April 8
    Sign: Aries
    Blood Type: A
    Favorite Drink: Royal tea (very sweet) with milk
    Hobbies: Gardening, playing with tyipi
    Weapon when fused with Pretear: Not shown in either anime or manga. Shin is the youngest member of the Leafe Knights and is the Knight of Plants. He uses his abilities to seal away Demon Larvae, as well as using the spell 'Beyondios' to create a separate dimension so that when the knights and the Prétear are battling Demon Larvae, they do not harm the surrounding environment. Like the other three younger Knights, Shin died sixteen years ago while fighting the Princess of Disaster and was reborn.
    Changes from anime to manga: No appearance changes to Shin occur, however, he dies in the manga after preting with Himeno, but doesn't in the anime. Voiced by: Tamaki Nakanishi (Japanese), Sasha Paysinger (English)

Mayune Awayuki (淡雪 繭根, Awayuki Mayune?)
    Mayune is the eldest daughter of Natsue and holds a pretentious attitude toward Himeno for coming from an impoverished family. Mayune often plays practical jokes to demean Himeno, including tampering with the dining room chairs and setting traps throughout the mansion grounds. By the end of the series however, Mayune and Himeno reconcile after Himeno saves Mawata from the Great Tree of Fenrir. Named after the character 'Mayune' in Kaoru Awayuki's book, 'The Twin Princesses'. Voiced by: Satsuki Yukino (Japanese), Shelley Calene-Black (English)

Mawata Awayuki (淡雪 真綿, Awayuki Mawata?)
    Intelligent and composed, Mawata is the seemingly perfect child of the family. However, her outwardly calm demeanor is used as a facade to hide her loneliness and mask her own sense of loss as a result of her father's death. Her only outlet for her emotions are the postcards she sends to Sasame, under the pen name "Miss Silk". Ultimately, Mawata's grief is used by Fenrir to fuel the Great Tree of Fenrir. Named after the character 'Mawata' from Kaoru's book, 'Twin Princesses'. Voiced by: Akemi Kanda (Japanese), Mandy Clark (English)

Kaoru Awayuki (淡雪 薫, Awayuki Kaoru?)
    An author of romance novels, before marrying Natsue, Kaoru spent much of his time drinking sake while Himeno balanced the budget and cooked their meals. He stopped writing due to Himeno's mother's death. After he married Natsue, Kaoru spends much of his free time sculpting. In particular, after a comment by Hayate calling Himeno "Tulip Head", Kaoru set out to sculpt a Tulip in dedication to her, which Himeno laments, and ultimately destroys. Voiced by: Yuji Ueda (Japanese), Jason Douglas (English)

Natsue Awayuki (淡雪 夏江, Awayuki Natsue?)
    A powerful executive, after her marriage to Kaoru Awayuki, much of the town's businesses were also renamed. Natsue runs a large make-up company. At the death of her former husband, Natsue relied on the strength of her daughter Mawata. Natsue fell in love with Kaoru at a young age, loving his shojo-genre books. She only exposes her soft-side to Kaoru while dealing with everyone else with a strict decorum. Natsue even named her two daughters, Mawata and Mayune, after the characters in her favorite book by Kaoru, 'Twin Princesses'. Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue (Japanese), Lauren Goodnight (English)

Mr. Tanaka (田中, Tanaka?)
    Mr. Tanaka is the Awayuki's butler/chauffeur. He and Natsue used to go to school together, with Mr. Tanaka harbouring a crush on Natsue while she pursued other interests. He once offered Natsue a ride, which lead to his employment as the Awayuki's chauffeur. Tanaka is constantly losing his hair, due to the stress of not being able to tell Natsue of his love for her, later then being from his love marrying an 'idiot' like Kaoru. Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu (Japanese), Paul Sidello (English) Yayoi Takato (高斗 弥生, Takato Yayoi?) Yayoi is Himeno's schoolmate and friend. Yayoi adores romance novels, as is illustrated by her attempt to publish her own novel based on Mr. Tanaka's unrequieted love, and her hopes of becoming Kaoru's apprentice, which is shut down by Himeno. Voiced by: Yukari Tamura (Japanese), Monica Rial (English)

Takako (貴子, Takako?)
    a.k.a. Mikage (美景, Mikage?)
    a.k.a. Fenrir, the Princess of Disaster (災妃フェンリル, Saihi Fenriru?) Mikage is one of the maids at the Awayuki estate. She is often seen throughout the series helping Himeno, including providing advice. However, she is found out by Sasame that she is fact Takako, the former Prétear. Takako was the former Prétear and was in love with Hayate. When Hayate confessed that he did not reciprocate her love, Takako's powers as Prétear turned towards evil, thus becoming Fenrir, the Princess of Disaster. As Fenrir, Takako's ultimate goal was to destroy the world by taking away the Leafe that preserved all life. She employs the use of Demon Larvae, Transport demon(which look like dark purple Butterflies), and eventually Sasame, when he became her Knight of Darkness, to obtain her goal. After she comes back to her senses after Himeno preaching to her and becomes 'good' again, Takako returns to being a normal human, and is assumed to be an item with Sasame. Voiced by: Yui Horie (Japanese), Kaytha Coker (English)

Tyipi ({{{2}}}, Tyipi) Tyipi is a kind of bird found in Leafania, and the only sort of animal we see in either the manga or anime. They seem to be most attracted to Shin, the Knight of Plants- we don't know why. In the opening anime theme a tyipi flies towards Hayate. Manga description: One of the creatures of Leafania. Most Tyipi are pink, but there are many colour variations like red, blue, and yellow. The rainbow colour, gold and white tyipi are rare. They love black tea, and it has the same effect on them as catnip does on cats.

(((All information per Wikipedia.)))

On a side note: What's funny is that "Tanaka" is also the maid's name in Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Tee hee~
    Last edited by Kristen; 11-08-2006 at 12:52 PM.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Closed Thread

Thread Information