AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vagabond

Junior Member dankiely is on a distinguished road dankiely's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2011 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vagabond

Been reading Vagabond lately.
    Anyone else pick this up?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Vagabond

Been reading Vagabond for a long, long time. Very good story and artwork, though both have fluctuated quite a bit due to Takahiro's multiple projects. There was several chapters a couple of years ago that still seemed to be in the sketching phase

I also have both art books, Sumi and Water.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member dankiely is on a distinguished road dankiely's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2011 08:25 PM
    Threads

i didn't know he was working on other things. you'd think with a story as epic as vagabond's it would take up all his time.

i like the art he drew on the walls for that gallery that they featured in the american release of one of the volumes

Junior Member saturdayam can only hope to improve saturdayam's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 02:23 AM
    Threads

i already finished 1st volume of it

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've got the first 2 books and I've read up to the most recent chapters. Started reading it on a passing recommendation from last summer and it kept me up 2 nights straight, no lie. Wonderful story, art unlike anything I've seen in ordinary manga and much much more. It's a testament to a series when you can simply flip back and forth between panels just to stare at the bloody artwork. Berserk comes to mind.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops has a reputation beyond repute MusashiWearsFlipflops's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2010 06:18 PM
    Threads

i'm such a huge fan especially of the artwork

Junior Member harlan8800 can only hope to improve harlan8800's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 09:50 AM
    Threads

you'd think with a story as epic as vagabond's it would take up all his time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information