AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Crossroads

Hybrid View

Junior Member Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2011 09:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Crossroads

Yes! Right in the racing capital of the world is where you will find Anime Crossroads. From September 24-26th 2010, you can experience a large anime convention with tons to do. Located at the Indianapolis Marriott East. http://www.animecrossroads.com/index.html

I plan on going, and I may even hold a panel there. I'm trying to bring a classmate and co-worker who doesn't know anything about anime, he wants to go to see what it is like, and I'm doing what I can to get him to go. Are you planning on going, or know of anyone wanting to go?

Junior Member Yuki200 is on a distinguished road Yuki200's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 02:52 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Crossroads

I am going with my friends ~ I'm going to be Eevee while my friend is going to Be Umbreon. Our other friend wants to be a mudkip and the other may be The Pokemon trainer. I live in Indiana so its an easy place to get to. Were planning on performing the Love&Joy dance but its not official yet.

;;///Sometimes all you need is a good howl///;;

Junior Member Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice has much to be proud of Regice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2011 09:37 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Crossroads

Anime Crossroads is now over, but it was AMAZING. I got a ton of fun stories, so if you attended what was your favorite thing at the convention?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information