AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special People Hall of Fame

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 08:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Special People Hall of Fame

Let's give a trophy to the very special people in the the world who makes you want to do this or even this because their special specialness is so out of this world that you can do nothing else.

so i work for a company that works for delta. We take calls for practically everthing. if someone breaks a nail they call us. So this very special person callls and goes:

"i want to book a flight from here to lax"

so i go "where do you want to leave from sir"

and he goes" i already told you i want to leave from here to lax"

now being as my psychic powers are not what they used to be i go again" sir where do you want to leave from"

then he starts yelling "are you in India?"

I'm like "No sir"

he's like " where are you located?"

i go "jamaica"

then he goes" that figures. get me someone in the US because obviously you do not speak english"

Today i give the award of excelence to james for his extra specialness and also because people in the US are psychic and when he tells them that he is leaving from here they know exactly where here is.
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

Awaken Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Special People Hall of Fame

because people in the US are psychic
    Indeed we are.

After inquiring a most intriguing discussion with my tea leaves this morning, they predicted the arrival of this thread.

And my psychic senses tell me that I will like where this thread will be going.

Now, if you'll please excuse me, as I am running a tad late on my meditation session.
    Last edited by Ericgamer1; 08-17-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Psychic energy fields are weaker in the early morning

^by Hakuchuumu^

^Xey Oiz^

The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its all news to the rest of us.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow, I haven't seen you in like forever girl. How have you been?

@Ericgamer1: I'm surprised you didn't mention string theory.

As for special people, I nominate my uncle. He calls me in for work at 8, so I go there and arrive by 9 and then he tells me that he probably won't need me today so he just asks me to fix the shop and I could go home. So he makes me go all the way over there just to do a small task. I told him he owns me a ride home, which I don't think he will.

And did I mention that since my car is still brokin's I had to take a bus and train ride round-trip?
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information