|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
the lovely miss keri hilson - - -
Not taking any sig/av request - - -
Deadpool, Chaos, Ultimecia lol
will gladly take anyone as a friend... PM me!
Billy Coen (Resident Evil 0) I dont care if he's a dangerous ex-con on the loose...! Save meee~<333
Naruto of course! My cute little hero with awesome nina skillz!
Germany (Hetalia) He's manleh and strong! ♥
"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."
- Kratos (hes just uber badass)
- Goku (saved the world countless times)
- Gordon Freeman (Hes Got a Crowbar)
See You Space Cowboy...
Iron Man, Batman, and Blade.
1. Ricky Martin
2. Johnny Depp
If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.
|Set made by Neukifly|
Super Saiyan Dango
So, I was thinking. If I've got all that mentioned in the first post chasing after me... why should I limit myself to heroes of such small stature? Why wouldn't I choose the largest, most city-destroyingest protectors available?
GROGHADRATRON - 61 METERS - BRING FEAR TO MY ENEMIES WITH YOUR MIGHTY MULTI-TARGET BLASTING SYSTEM.
AQUOSIA - 54 METERS - ANNIHILATE ALL ENEMIES WITH RUTHLESS EFFICENCY.
GALAXIUS 4 - 64 METERS - THE FINEST MARTIAN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR AND DESTRUCTION.
Plenair to shoot everyone up with her hardcore gun skills 8D.
I don't know if this really counts, but the Absol I have on my HeartGold game cause he's awesome. Plus, Dark vs Ghost or Psychic types = SUPER EFFECTIVE. (Not too sure what type to put dinosaurs under though.)
Seeing as there seems to be a helluva lot of imaginary type things, I'll get England (Hetalia) to take care of them. :3
..and if all else fails, Prussia (also from Hetalia) to act as bait while I get out of there.
Signature by myself :3
1. Gandalf (Lord Of The Rings) - He would be like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and then block me from all the monsters.
2. Bartimaeus (Bartimaeus Trilogy) - Can turn into all kinds of crazy stuff and totally defend me from the bigger monsters. (totally epic books btw. I recommend them)
3. Kitty Pryde (X-Men) - Just so I have an escape route if everything else fails.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)