AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PGSM (Live action Sailor Moon)... is.. sorta bad?

Junior Member maskedrose is on a distinguished road maskedrose's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile PGSM (Live action Sailor Moon)... is.. sorta bad?

I dunno. I was watching it mostly to see the construction of the costumes since I will be cosplaying as Mars - and I think the costumes look bulky and horribly inaccurate. They also do not flatter the figures of the actresses... and what the hell is with the 'fighting' they look like they're dancing. And I can't forgive them using a stuffed Luna when even Sabrina the Teenage Witch had a better talking cat.

and I even feel that the acting is horrible... and the special effects... I'm pretty sure Captain Kirk's star ship on a string looked better than half the stuff in the live action.

It's just horribly cheesy.. and as much as I hate it, I keep watching it.. Oh lord.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Re: PGSM (Live action Sailor Moon)... is.. sorta bad?

I always find the worst part of PGSM to be the wigs. They are.. atrocious to say the least. And yeah, the fighting is dancing, I would imagine, because it's a musical. People dance in a musical.

There are moments from it I enjoy, for example:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I always find the worst part of PGSM to be the wigs. They are.. atrocious to say the least. And yeah, the fighting is dancing, I would imagine, because it's a musical. People dance in a musical.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Ohhh we're not on the same page here! I've never seen the musical, but I bet I can tolerate dancing and cheese in a musical.

The live action was a tv series put out based on the success of the musical and only lasted 49 episodes(Jee, I wonder why.) Awful awful. And yes, based on the clip you showed me.. what awful wigs haha.

Junior Member Sukii Higure will become famous soon enough Sukii Higure will become famous soon enough Sukii Higure's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:52 AM
    ...wouldnt you like to know....(STALKER!)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post

+
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What are you talking about?! That's NOT PGSM this is

By the way PGSM is not bad, it was a very good live action. The special efects were not very good: THAT WAS NOT THE ACTORS FAULT!!!!!!!!! the actresses were really good and so was the singing.

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not bad if you can tolerate bad acting, bad writing and confusing storylines. The first few episodes weren't actually that horrible. But once they cut the cgi-ed luna due to low budget and replaced it with a stuffed luna, I didn't want to watch it anymore.

Plus, the PGSM actresses have nothing on the original voice actors for the anime. I couldn't find myself relating to any of the characters, and there were too many subplots that took away from the main direction of the story. But that's just me.

The musicals, even though i've only seen clips of them, seem to be far more entertaining and a lot more well thought out. PGSM was a mish-mash of disorganized ideas.

It was pretty much just a huge advertisement rather than any kind of show for dedicated fans. But, it was also mostly catering to children, so eh.
    Last edited by Miss Electric Moonlight; 08-28-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Member Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2010 07:30 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sukii Higure View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What are you talking about?! That's NOT PGSM this is

By the way PGSM is not bad, it was a very good live action. The special efects were not very good: THAT WAS NOT THE ACTORS FAULT!!!!!!!!! the actresses were really good and so was the singing.
    The effects were on the same level as Power Rangers; everything looked like a toy. But I figure a prop is a prop and it is the story that counted. I had no problem with the essential story and did not find it confusing.

The story, however, as almost entirely character driven rather than plot driven, which is very different from the anime and from most mainstream television shows. The Shitennou were much more developed in PGSM than they were in the anime as well, serving as actual characters and not merely as lackeys, and their past connection with Endymion was a major plot point.

I also did not have any beef with the acting. It was a live action television show aimed at a younger audience, so I was not expecting Shakespearean Actors Guild. Compared to Mike Cera, they were all Vanessa Redgrave and the actor who played Mamoru was Lawrence Olivier.

As far as the wigs, I was not partial to them either. But at least the villains not knowing who any of them were in their civilian guise was believable.

Could the show have been better? Yes, but all things considered, I am in agreement with you and thought it a good effort.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought the acting was horrible... but they did scout all of the main characters through a caravan (how appropriate), so it is safe to assume many of the people who auditioned probably had next to no acting experience.

I agree with Miss Moonlight - of what I have seen from the musicals, they seem like they can be entertaining. I won't even waste my time trying to acquire the live action and it is no wonder to me that the show was killed so quickly. To me it seemed like the creators made no effort to make it anything like the anime - the only relation to the anime seemed to be the costumes(not that they were fantastic costumes anyway) and the names of characters. It is all so confusing and disorganized. I watched two or so episodes and I never want to see it again. It reminds me a lot of the Addams Family movie of 1972 - it was made on a low budget and appeared as if the crew simply rented out a Hollywood party house to film the movie in; and the plot was recycled garbage.

Could a GOOD 'live action' Sailor Moon be done? I absolutely do think so - but it would require a lot more effort and a budget that could at least accommodate Xena style special effects. For the time period and the special effects that were available at that time - there was no excuse for that show to turn out so damn cheesy. It was probably another attempt to make money off of a franchise.

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maskedrose View Post
    I thought the acting was horrible... but they did scout all of the main characters through a caravan (how appropriate), so it is safe to assume many of the people who auditioned probably had next to no acting experience.

I agree with Miss Moonlight - of what I have seen from the musicals, they seem like they can be entertaining. I won't even waste my time trying to acquire the live action and it is no wonder to me that the show was killed so quickly. To me it seemed like the creators made no effort to make it anything like the anime - the only relation to the anime seemed to be the costumes(not that they were fantastic costumes anyway) and the names of characters. It is all so confusing and disorganized. I watched two or so episodes and I never want to see it again. It reminds me a lot of the Addams Family movie of 1972 - it was made on a low budget and appeared as if the crew simply rented out a Hollywood party house to film the movie in; and the plot was recycled garbage.

Could a GOOD 'live action' Sailor Moon be done? I absolutely do think so - but it would require a lot more effort and a budget that could at least accommodate Xena style special effects. For the time period and the special effects that were available at that time - there was no excuse for that show to turn out so damn cheesy. It was probably another attempt to make money off of a franchise.
    I heard the live action was supposed to be closer to the manga in some aspects. I don't really think it was, though.

It was probably another attempt to make money off of a franchise.
    Yea, most anime is. The difference is, some can actually pull it off well. PGSM was just a sloppy attempt.

Member Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67 has a reputation beyond repute Tuxedomask67's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

While I do not share the sentiments about the acting (I thought it was merely fair rather than horrible), I will say that I am glad that I watched it via Youtube, thus it cost me nothing.

I must agree with Maskedrose and Miss Moonlight; it was definitely a commercial capitalization upon an already successful franchise. The success of the musicals apparently prompted the making of a live show.

Interestingly, Takeuchi was supposedly more involved in the production of PGSM than she was in the that of the anime.

Junior Member Sukii Higure will become famous soon enough Sukii Higure will become famous soon enough Sukii Higure's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:52 AM
    ...wouldnt you like to know....(STALKER!)
    Threads

of course it was a comercial franchise. every thing is nowadays(sigh.... what an age we live in)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sukii Higure View Post
    of course it was a comercial franchise. every thing is nowadays(sigh.... what an age we live in)
    Sad but true.

Member Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 03:21 PM
    Strawberryavenue 97; High Heaven first door second floor; behind the bookshelf;
    Threads

They really used a stuffed Luna? That's very odd, actually! Actually I never dared to watch the live action serie (not in full size, chrmchrm) - i am merely stunned about the japanese people seriousness! haha. I couldn't do that! Of course there are things more funny like that serie (like power rangers etc..) but - really. Talking with a stuffed Luna?

Member Ciel_Phantomhive28 is on a distinguished road Ciel_Phantomhive28's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 175 - Togepi 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grant it its not the greatest but that's the way most live action animes are but the the storyline is probably what keeps ya watching. And they do leave out a lot of stuff when it comes to live actions but its still kinda fun to see.

Credit fot this wonder signature goes to ::SomeOtherCookiez::

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by maskedrose View Post
    I thought the acting was horrible...
    My thoughts exactly. But at least the costumes are moderately watchable

A fan of anime and video games. Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked the whole "Sailor Moon goes all berzerker-mode on everyone, even her fellow senshi, calling out the Moon Kingdom royal guards, followed by meganuke=byebye earth, all because her alternate self who lost a loved one took over her body and is really REALLY ticked off" part at the end.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 01-25-2011 at 11:51 PM.

[MAXIMUM EUPHORIA] Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Fedora Fedora Fedora
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

Any anime turned into live action sucks, that's just a fact. :/

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

That's the risk you take turning something animated and bringing it to real life. You see most things anime or not when it's animated, and then made into a live-action series or movie, there's are always things they take out of the live-action that were in the animated, mainly because you have real people trying to do things that, well face it we as real humans can't do. Camera tricks and CG animation can only do so much. So try not to be too disappointed it happens, even in Japan.

18. Thanks Frederica Sawyer thanked for this post
    Likes Frederica Sawyer liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Saotome View Post
    there's are always things they take out of the live-action that were in the animated
    Also don't forget they also like to add into the live action things/characters that never existed in the original anime/manga.

Pic very related...

Attachment 38083

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

I personally think that this series looks really fun ^^

Senior Member PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie has a reputation beyond repute PunkiePie's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2011 04:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: druidrose

I really enjoyed PGSM. I didn't go into it expecting to be this amazing, dead on remake of Sailor Moon. It was cute, funny, even a little sad at times. The actors weren't the best but they held a certain charm to them. Only thing that bothered me was the plush forms of Luna and Artemis. I thought the plush themselves were so cute but... not for "acting". Not to mention Naoko Takeuchi had a lot of involvement in the show.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat has a reputation beyond repute alisaallthat's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I didn't care too too much for PGSM, but I liked it. The only I hated was Mio and the fact that Minako was a little bit of a beotch. Well, Sailor Luna grated my nerves a little sometime, but I didn't really hate her too much. PGSM was a good remake, but it would've been really good if they changed a few things around.
    Last edited by alisaallthat; 09-28-2011 at 08:09 AM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Grilled Fish
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 03:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have a love-hate feeling for this remake. Sometimes I think it's good, but other times, I think it's bad. Their acting isn't all that great, especially Minako, she's so frozen and fake. Sailor Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are okay, I think. Naru is too, after all, she played Sailor Mercury in Seramyu. But I still cannot forgive using stuffed animal for Luna and Artemis. For me, the costumes are fine, although they look anime-ish, but that's to be expected when you remake anime to live action.

Quote Originally Posted by STHU
    Any anime turned into live action sucks, that's just a fact. :/
    No, not really. Ouran High School Host Club are pretty good, and even Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is good too.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Member Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou has a reputation beyond repute Nyokou's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2012 10:00 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nyokou PSN ID: Nyokou Steam ID: Nyokou Wii Code: 8153 9091 2300 2110

I remember watching it about 4 years ago and I loved it.

But thinking about it now, I kinda have mixed feelings about the show still. Back in the early 2000s when the licenses were being forcefully removed from the U.S. and all across the world I think, there was a rumor going around that the creator - Naoko Takeuchi - wanted people to focus on this live-action drama. Like she was really putting all her effort into making it happen. And to this day I'm still not so sure the reasons why she decided to rip away the licenses from the rest of the world. It doesn't really make sense to me.

I remember when the drama started airing, a lot of Moonies loved it but I hated it because I thought it was the reason North America lost the manga and anime versions of Sailor Moon. I still kinda believe that too but I can't quite make the connection as to why exactly that had to happen to create the drama in Japan.

But I'm just glad Kodansha has been re-releasing the manga in North America recently. It's been so long.

I think I might want to re-watch the drama actually...

Senior Member 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ has a reputation beyond repute 星らぶ's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bigro MA 05 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a liking for the live action series, once I got over the powerranger's feeling of costumes and monsters everything was fine. I also liked the acting of Keiko(mars) and Chisaki (mercury) and the story line was nice Beryl was EXCELLENT. As for luna lol it didn't really matter to me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information