AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: People who get brain tumors deserve them

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default People who get brain tumors deserve them

for being on the phone 24/7.
    You have them in front of you, you're talking serious business, you're running out of time and need to hurry somewhere, or are just doing something really fun, but then their phone rings and they just HAVE to take it, and they just HAVE to take a whole hour chatting, running laps around the subject, and then, finally, SOLVE NOTHING while you and everyone else have to stop and stare at them farting small talk on the phone.
    If anybody ever got a brain tumor, it can only be because of extensive cellphone usage, and Woman! don't you expect me to stop laughing and bare with you for a second when that liver in your head starts to swell; you deserve it!

I've been with her in the kitchen for half an hour, chain smoking and staring at her as she kept blabbergabbering with her mother or whoever the hell it was; all I wanted was to tell her about tomorrow's barbecue and ask if she'll contribute, and it's been an hour since I left the kitchen and she's still there jibbajabbing!

Who agrees here? Let's laugh at people with brain tumors; most fit punishment!!!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Default Re: People who get brain tumors deserve them

Yeah, I seriously don't know a single male human who does this (they probably get their cancer from their wives' radiating annoyance).
    There was only this monkey at the zoo, but he was kind of trained to do it to look cute. Also, I don't think what they gave him was the real phone.

So yeah, let's laugh at all those women who fit the average annoying woman stereotype.

If you're even reading this, you probably don't.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Women are always doing stupid things. Some are smarter then others, but who cares? It's as if they are born with some brain disorder.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Quote Originally Posted by genericusername2 View Post
    Women are always doing stupid things. Some are smarter then others, but who cares? It's as if they are born with some brain disorder.
    Low blow…

Okay, so that’s your opinion, “women are stupid” blah blah blah. Face it, despite the whining about women about brain tumors and stuff, You still choose to be with these wonderfully amusing species.
    Last edited by Ellxeeva; 08-16-2010 at 01:13 AM.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

McDoom, you're lucky, firstly, that pretty much everyone knows you're a comedian/windbag/angler/troll (depending on your and readers' moods), and, secondly, that I don't care much for my mother (for the tumor, not the phone- she does send out e-mails to excess, though).
    I suppose someone could also take issue with the idea that cell phone use causes cancers or tumors, but I've been a bit indolent this week, and I don't think I'll bother this time.
    Finally, if one wishes to practice masterful optimism/delusion, think of this: a voice call costs the phone company much more than a text, though the billing charge is lower. Maybe she's just stickin' it to the man?

Who agrees here? Let's laugh at people with brain tumors; most fit punishment!!!
    Howzabout we just laugh at dumb people? That would cover idle chatters, too, you know, but target even more annoying fools for our scorn and ridicule.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 08-18-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: [Derisive Snork] Sabertooth tigers, indeed!

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought it was women on average who were typically capable of mental dominance while men have the higher average muscle mass advantage?
    Maybe that's why they annoy some guys and why those some guys don't understand their jibajabbing...

I'm lucky, my entire lifestyle and career doesn't require that much intellect anyway and physical strength is a definite bonus.
    victoria aut mors

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    I thought it was women on average who were typically capable of mental dominance while men have the higher average muscle mass advantage
    As a matter of fact, science claims that men's and women's IQ is about equal, but men are more likely to go to the extreme, positive or negative (very superior/mentally challenged). So women use the fact that there are more retarded men to prove that they're smarter, and men use the fact that there are more male scientists to prove that they are. And they're all wrong.
    Maybe that's why they annoy some guys and why those some guys don't understand their jibajabbing...
    Pretty dumb theory you got there, sir.
    1. I'm annoyed whenever someone talks on the phone without leaving the room, because I'm only able to hear one side of the conversation, which makes it boring and nearly impossible to fully understand.
    2. I was able to notice that 90% of it is small talk and gossip. Despite (or, perhaps, because of) the fact that any non-retarded person can understand both of those, I am extremely annoyed by them.
    3. I prefer talking face to face. As far as I'm concerned, the phone is only for the quick exchange of information, and not something I may talk about with a friend in a bar when there's no chicks around.

FACT: People talking on the phone for more than five minutes is an annoying occurrence to pretty much anyone who doesn't do that.

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And when they are constantly gossiping and making smalltalk they're exchanging and processing information quite efficiently. It's always bugged me when I've trusted the wrong one with a secret and five minutes later all connected females know about it.

Perhaps that's why their IQs have less extremes then mens. Though I also believe the example you linked dates back to 1995. Have you got anything more current? Information that ancient might no longer be relevant. Not that I'm refuting it, just I have trouble accepting it because of the older than a decade thing.
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Perhaps that's why their IQs have less extremes then mens. Though I also believe the example you linked dates back to 1995. Have you got anything more current? Information that ancient might no longer be relevant. Not that I'm refuting it, just I have trouble accepting it because of the older than a decade thing.
    http://www.paulcooijmans.com/intelli...fferences.html
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...esearch.gender

Courtesy of Google.

And when they are constantly gossiping and making smalltalk they're exchanging and processing information quite efficiently. It's always bugged me when I've trusted the wrong one with a secret and five minutes later all connected females know about it.
    Yeah, there's this men-are-from-Mars-women-are-from-Venus thing. See, on Mars when you say "I'm fine", it usually means "I'm fine". On Venus, however, "I'm fine" can mean many things, depending on its tone, including "I'm not fine, but I want you to push me harder to tell you, so I can see that you care." Even though I do speak some Venusian, i tend to avoid it, since I generally disapprove of its passive-aggressive nature. But its subtlety does, indeed, come from the female brain's natural ability to process... well... subtleties. As for your secret-related problem, this should be your lesson: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-47-hours.html

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    McDoom, you're lucky, firstly, that pretty much everyone knows you're a comedian/windbag/angler/troll (depending on your and readers' moods), and, secondly, that I don't care much for my mother (for the tumor, not the phone- she does send out e-mails to excess, though).
    Not all know that, infact, a few WOMEN who don't know anybody with a brain tumor, or probably what a tumor is at all, neg repped me with their thoughts instead of posting them here. You, however, proved the smarter. It's unfortunate you can't laugh have an ironic laugh, but at least you see the point of all detest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Finally, if one wishes to practice masterful optimism/delusion, think of this: a voice call costs the phone company much more than a text, though the billing charge is lower. Maybe she's just stickin' it to the man?
    Hah! The only man they're sticking it to is the one who has to put up with their " 糞 ".

Quote Originally Posted by 3pleT View Post
    Yeah, there's this men-are-from-Mars-women-are-from-Venus thing. See, on Mars when you say "I'm fine", it usually means "I'm fine". On Venus, however, "I'm fine" can mean many things, depending on its tone, including "I'm not fine, but I want you to push me harder to tell you, so I can see that you care." Even though I do speak some Venusian, i tend to avoid it, since I generally disapprove of its passive-aggressive nature. But its subtlety does, indeed, come from the female brain's natural ability to process... well... subtleties. As for your secret-related problem, this should be your lesson: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-47-hours.html
    And that's why we hate them so much. It's not like they use jargons or metaphors or tech language to communicate; in order for one to properly descipher what they say/mean, one must first care, which one doesn't.
    You get a normal type person to say "There's an Apple and three Nails on the Table", and they will say "There's an Apple and three Nails on the Table". Now you get your stereotypical Venusian womenz to say it and they'll start "So I was walking, get this, WALKING, and my heel sorta struck a small hole in the asphalt, are you getting this? and yeah, it kinda threw me off balance for a second, but then I got back to walking again and you won't believe what I just saw, there was a CAR passing by, and I saw it just in time to walk 5 more feet away from it, although I was already 10 feet away, so it wouldn't hit me ...."
    Jesus Christina! Get yourself a damn diary, write in it and then burn it!!!
    Last edited by DOOM!; 08-20-2010 at 04:05 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I certainly don't talk on the phone that much, or feel the need to blast my mouth off talking every moment.

Don't turn this into a gender issue.

But then again, yeah. People who do that probably deserve it. Just meet the damn person.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Troll harder!

Also, I hardly consider myself a woman McDoom, not that it means anything to you.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    whop whop whop
    I'm the Bonerdagon. All retaliation is desisted.

Anyway, this isn't an issue just about the womminz, it's about EVERY jackhole that uses the phone for more than 5 minutes and even so, at poor use.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o_O How did this thread slip under my radar for so long?

Closed for the usual assortment of trolling, flaming, and other lameness.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information