AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Proof that CNN is still made of Fail

Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Trollface Beer Cookie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Proof that CNN is still made of Fail

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

They just never cease being stupid, do they? Who even watches them?

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Re: Proof that CNN is still made of Fail

I don't want to seem like captain obvious, but to answer this question:
    Quote Originally Posted by McDoom, Dr. View Post
    Who even watches them?
    obviously you, since you posted a link to one of their vids.

Of course, Sigma's logic can be flawed. But this is how I think it went about in 10 basic points.

1. You saw it on TV
    2. You thought it was funny
    3. You youtube searched it.
    4. You logged in AF.
    6. You didn't notice I skipped 5.
    7. Your checking it.
    8. You laugh.
    9. You posted the video on AF.
    11. You didn't realize I skipped 10
    12. Your checking it and laugh.
    13. You didn't realize this was supposed to be only 10 points.

PS- Sigma has never watched CNN so I don't really care.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 08-25-2010 at 11:05 AM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, I accidentally on this blog, and a link was posted, and knowing Julay doesn't post non-lulzy material, I checked it. Lo and behold, Commie New Networks was exposed for how typical it was!

Awaken Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You have to be very careful and use quite a bit of caution by allowing these people screen time because you're playing with fire.

Yes, you want to educate the public about these things, but on the other hand you don't want to let them have too much attention because they could use that time to spread their insipid message. AND you also can't bash them too hard as well, because then extremists will use that as an 'attack on their beliefs by the media' and will only use that as another tool for recruiting.

quite a delicate balancing act.

^by Hakuchuumu^

^Xey Oiz^

The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Grumpy
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    You have to be very careful and use quite a bit of caution by allowing these people screen time because you're playing with fire.

Yes, you want to educate the public about these things, but on the other hand you don't want to let them have too much attention because they could use that time to spread their insipid message. AND you also can't bash them too hard as well, because then extremists will use that as an 'attack on their beliefs by the media' and will only use that as another tool for recruiting.

quite a delicate balancing act.
    Pretending Al Quaeda exists, I'll say PPFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Awaken Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1 has a reputation beyond repute Ericgamer1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McDoom, Dr. View Post
    Pretending Al Quaeda exists, I'll say PPFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    While it might be ideal, it's not a good idea.

If you try to ignore them altogether, then you're basically setting things up for disaster because then the problem begins to fester as everyone looks the other way. The results being the worst kind. People need to see who these people are, even if we don't want to know who they are. Like I said, it's a very tricky situation.

^by Hakuchuumu^

^Xey Oiz^

The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2014 06:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reasons I'm closing this thread.
    1. The OP is a borderline troll post.
    2. This belongs in your blog.

Closed Thread

Thread Information