A couple note's before the review:
*I will not spoil anything that is not in the first few chapters.
* Manhwa is a Korean graphic novel, this is not a manga so if it is not allowed here I am sorry.
* The first 80 chapters will be just part 1 of Veritas, no one knows when part 2 will come out.
* This is my first review.
The Plot: Gangryong is a high schooler who dreams of being the strongest. One day he meets Youcheon, who saves Gangryong from a group beating. Gangryong begs Youcheon to teach him how to become strong, and after awile he agrees. One year later, men dressed in black come to see him and announce that his "master" is dead. Because he was his only student, Gangryong has to follow them and go to a school where everybody has supernatural powers.

Story: The story line is fairly simple, but allows for good character devlopment. Much of the time the story will be adding something new to the overall story or leading you up to it. You will be following Gangryong from fight to fight as he tries to get stronger, and you will see much plot and character devlopment in the fights without it getting boring either unlike many other manga/manhwa/anime out there.
Overall story line for Veritas part 1 I give it a 9.3/10!

Characters: The character devlopment is great in this Manhwa! The main character himself is unlike most others! Gangryong fights for no one but himself and basicaly makes fun of people that need a reason to want to be strong. There is no 1 certain "bad guy" in this Manhwa as the plot changes around and throws stuff at you that lets you look at the characters in a new light. Even the sub-main characters have advanced character devlopment but not too much. Everyone in this Manhwa has their own goals and dream's and all of them shoot for thier goals and dreams for thier own reasons.
Overall characters for Veritas part 1 I give it a 9.6/10!

Art: The art for Veritas is some of the best I seen and personaly one of my favortie's! One of the things I hear most about Veritas is the art! I am not sure how to do it justice so I will leave it at this.
Overall art for Veritas part 1 I give it a 9.1/10

Overall score for veritas part 1 is 9.4/10!!!